RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm

(Itachi too, he hasn't had much action...)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm

(Yeah I kinda wanted Escape 2 get caught 2, but im not sure)

Escape rounded a corner than stopped dead. Two Twolegs were standing with dart guns, but Escape was un-noticed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 pm

(ya! And they could be locked up together, and the pack, after they figure out how to escape, could try to find them and rescue them! ^^")

Sheba took off behind the he-wolfs, shivering. "I really don't like this..." she murmered, sniffing at some Two-leg trash.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Onyx held her breath, she had smelt the two legs. She moved with the pack until the fence stopped her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Suddenly behind him something fell from a monkey's cage. The Twolegs immediatly turned around, saw Escape, and shot him with a dart gun in seconds. He stood there drousilly for a few seconds, and the other one shot him again, than he fell down.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:44 pm

"Escape!" Onyx yowled, she growled and barked at the twolegs. "Leave him alone!" She growled, she bared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Sheba tensed, feeling her muscles strain. she felt the urge to growl, but that might set them off. What to do!? she flexed her claws and leapt for it. baring her teeth she atempted to scare them off. but suddenly she felt the air in her nostrils and throat escape, and felt her lungs heave. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Escape had just enough time to yell, "RUN!" before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Onyx hated this, she was powerless against her will. "Run Sheba!" Onyx lept onto the boulder and over the fence, She ran toward Escape's body, she crouched ontop of him, growling.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm

(really, what happened? lol...I'll just say she got cut by a dart...not shot. it missed...because we can't all be shot.)

Sheba stumbled to the ground, noticing in the corner of her eye Escape falling to the cold ground. Now she shook so much now she could hardly stand. Standing next to Itachi, and feeling Onyx's presence behind her,she gathered her strength and courage and leaped ontop of the twoleg that shot Escape. "go NOW!" she bit down on it's arm, hearing the dart gun crash to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:52 pm

(not to change the subject but...did you pick Beta yet?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:52 pm

"Go Sheba! Head torward the Dingo Enclosuere!" Itachi howled, following her, and attemting to scare the twolegs off their trail.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Escape could do nothing, just lay there, powerless.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Onyx licked Escapes cheek. "Wake up!" she growled, she ran toward a two-leg who was aiming at Sheba. Her ears when back to her head, her teeth bared, she stepped closer to him, threating to attack.

Here's what Onyx looks like...
<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 Bfl503
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Itachi pushed Sheba onward, skidding to the Dingo Enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"I'm going!" Sheba stumbled and leapt over a smelly can containg more twoleg rubish. "Lets go!" she called to Onyx, who was just sitting over Escapes body with deep emotion in her eyes. "He'll be fine! We have to go now!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:57 pm

((Should Escape wake up?))

Escape did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Onyx went back to Escape, she rested her head on his for a moment, then pulled away by Sheba's yelling. She ran toward her. "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:59 pm

"Ah! RUN SHEBA!" Itachi growled, noticing a twoleg with another dartgun aiming for him. He lost his balance, and slid, knocking into a concrete fence, he barely stayed concious.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 pm

(maybe...after the twolegs are gone. otherwise that would be pretty pointless.)

Sheba looked behind her, hearing the reassuring pawsteps oh the alpha. "Come on!" she took a small hallway-like path and found it took her back to the front of the wolf den. Out of pure terror she found she would have to leapt back into the enclosure,otherwise she would be caught like Escape. She jumped, clearing the fence. But the landing was'nt so good, for she landed awkwardly and felt the air shoot out of her "oof!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 pm

One of the two-legs with a dartgun aimed at Onyx. "Run!" He yelled as he jumped in front of her to take the blow. "Go... now..." He said, drowsing off.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:05 pm

"Anko!" Onyx howled, "Get up!" she whimpered, Onyx looked up toward the fence, she was alot older then Sheba and didn't know if she would make it. She whimpered, trying to find another way in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 pm

(Ok... here)

Escape was still lying there when the Twolegs went off to go call the security to bring this animal back into the enclosure. That was when he woke up. He wasn't back to his full strengths, but managed to make it to a nearby alley.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Eclipse~ I raced to Onyx. "Alpha, I think we need an alpha before we escape!" I looked back at the fake, man built lake.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Eclipse~ I shook my head and raced around the zoo. "Onyx, come here! Look at this! I looked at a dropped dart gun. "A dart gun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next