RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Freedom

Name: Mallie

Description: Brown and Tan she-wolf with violet-blue eyes.
Other: Is very clever and smart. She came to the enclosure with her brother before the wolves did (is that OK?).
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): No
Interest of alpha male: NO

Name: Escape (So named by the humans, his real name is unknown)

Decription: A sleek black he-wolf with dark amber eyes.
Other: Is clever like his sister. He was not put in the same pen as the pack wolves. He was put into a smaller inclosure next to it.
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): No
Interest of alpha male: Sure
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 pm

((Welcome! The alpha and another brute are currently in the zoo vet.....))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

((Zimmer))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:48 pm

((K))

Escape padded around his small enclosure, than yawned. He saw a human walk by his cage, than snap a photo. To him it was a blinding bright light.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm

((Can it be morning now.....?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 pm

((Ok and the're back in the zoo))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Onyx padded into out of her den, she had no memory of what happend last night exept they tried to escape. She almost fell she was so dizzy. She made her way by smell to the food slot in the white cave.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Zimmer was awake but still a little drozy "Onyx about last night, I ran after the car when you were captured. But, I got traped and got shot with the tranquilizer also"
Zimmer woofed sleeply
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 pm

"Really? Thank you Zimmer, did everyone make it back...I haven't seen anyone." Onyx siad, licking up some of the meal, she pushed some over to Zimmer with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:13 pm

(( Bye! ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:50 pm

((Bye))
"I think so I saw Arkno when I woke up" Zimmer said taking a bite out of the discusting food
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:25 am

Onyx nodded, and turned to look. "Want to go swimming?" She asked, hoping to get the two leg scent off her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 am

"Would I ever!" Zimmer woofed excidedly
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 am

Itachii butted his head against the fence continuously, deciding he'd starve himself before eating THAT food. Itachii was disgusted with how the last escape went. He rammed his whole body against the fence, and then padded to the very back of his den, not deciding to eat at all.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:35 am

Anko was at the lake already, bringing his head down and having some tear drop from his eyes. "It was all my fault," He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Onyx padded toward the lake, the Zoo was comming alive. She could smell the small two-leg food cave which had these wierd foods, but the two legs loved them. Onyx gained speed and lept into the lake, wondering which two legs had saw her. She popped back up and swam to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Anko looked up to see Onyx. "Oh, hey," He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:22 pm

"You were right." Onyx barked, "I did see you again." she said, smiling. She had almost fogotten the ride in the monster.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:25 pm

"Heh, your right," Anko replied, smiling as well. He still remembered everything.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Onyx swam in a circle, her face looking into the water. She sighed, it would be a hard choice.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:31 pm

"Are you Ok?" Anko asked Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 pm

"I'm fine..." Onyx replied, her yellow eyes were misty, but that might be from the water. She turned toward Anko, forcing a smile on her face. "Let's do something fun."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Anko squinted his eyes and smiled, "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 pm

((G2G Sorry! ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:29 pm

(ok ...I'm so sick of this! I leave for 3 hours and you guys get 9 pages ahead! GAH! lol so what's I miss?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next