RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:15 pm

"The sooner the better." Itachi grunted, sniffing an odd smelling stick.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Twilight had just sat there with her mouth open. "Whoa." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

"You should see him when he's not as gentle if you thought that was good." Itachi stated, walking back over to where he had slept.

(I'm gonna add a second Charrie!)

Name: Moonrise

Description: A pure white wolf with a black moon beside her right eye.
Other: She is Itachi's mate. Before he was captured, she was pregnant with three pups.Now she is captured, and the pups aren't born yet.
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): yes, along with Itachi! Will be played in Bold Dark Blue.
Interest of alpha male: AS IF!!

Last edited by Tigerpower on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am

Sheba stood rigid and postured perfectly on the branch, even though it looked hard enough to stand on it's surface. "You two ought to be ashamed!" she growled, showing her fangs. "I sense their only here for somthing to help us- not to hurt us!" She stepped off the branch to come out into the open. "And you guys just scared them away,"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am

(Hey Alley, do you think wolf will accept my second charrie??)

Itachi smirked. "I was just sniffing around then tent before that twoleg tossed me!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 am

(^^ Surely!)

Sheba only grunted and made her way to the feeding station quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 am

(She hasn't been on lately, do you think I could just start playing her now?)

Itachi followed Sheba to the feeding station, took his share, and went to eat on the gym.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

(I would'nt, but if she's not on for another week, I geuss its fine..)

Sheba ripped into a slab of meat hungrily and took it next to her den to eat the meal.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 am

(Ok, I'll wait. ^_^*)

Itachi ripped into the meat hungrily and ate.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Lupus curled back his lips, accidentily showing his teeth. "They're the enemy," he snarled. "Or have you forgotten, with them trying to baby us? Sooner or later we're going to leave them behind." The wolf lifted his chin, waving his bushy tail. "I hope you remember how to hunt," he added crushingly as he padded away to an artificial den.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 pm

[Hello! I am going to join, I'm going to send my form now. :)]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

(Ok, I'm just gonna play my second charrie. Wolf hasn't been on for weeks.)
"Perhaps you have forgotten your life outside this prizon." He answered."Outside here, I had a wonderful life. A mate, soon to have pups, a good pack, everything." he sighed, and let a small tear fall to his paws.

Moonrise tumbled into the enclosure. "Leave me alone, twoleg fool!" she hissed, and sniffed her surroundings.

Itachi's ears went forward at the sound of Moonrise's voice."Moonrise?" he stated, padding torward her.

"Itachi? Oh Itachi! It's really you!" Moonrise cried, and ran torward him.

"Moonrise!" He jumped after her. "I was afraid I wouldn't see you again." he muzzled her, their moons connecting at the points.

"Itachi, your pups are here." she chimed happily to her mate.

"Oh thank goodness." he answered, looking back to Sheba and Lupus. "This is Moonrise, my mate." he declared proudly, trotting with her over to where he laid down.

Moonrise smiled,and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 am

Sheba felt an awkward twinge as she inched closer to lupus, trying to give the other's their privacy. "I'm Sheba, the Beta," she murmered greeting before turning around briskly. She placed a feirce gaze on Lupus. "How dare you even think that we've lost all our instincts!" she muttered, ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:26 am

Monrise dipped her head, and trotted off to meet any other wolves.

Itachi followed, and showed his mate around.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 am

Twilight pinned her ears back. "I remember how to hunt, fight and kill anything that threatens my home. How do you think one of those two legs started limping after I came?" She stormed off, heading for the food pile.

((does lupus have a mate?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 pm

(No, but Itachi does.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:03 pm

(okay thank you.)

Twilight sat in front of the food tin. She took a huge bite out of the meat.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:47 pm

[Aww, I'm sad I can't start here until I am approved. :(]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm

[Catza, wolf hasn't been on for centuries. If she doen't reply in three days, I'd just go ahead and rp. 8) ]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:09 pm

(ya. )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:08 pm

((Sorry...my timing on my last post was bad. ^.^"))

Lupus padded forward, shouldering past Sheba. "Welcome, Moonrise." he woofed. "I'm Lupus, thrown in this place right after the pack."

((Okay, timing's really bad now, too.))

He shot a glare at Sheba, and smiled at Itachi. "So, you have pups, do you?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Twilight pushed the food aside and went over to the glass wall. A small twoleg pup was staring at her. It put its paw on the glass. Twilight put her nose on the spot. The pup laughed in excitment. Moving its paw around the glass, Twilight followed it with her nose. She smiled to herself. The pup ran over to its mother and dragged her over. It put its paw on the glass again. Twilight put her paw on that spot. The mom didn't seem very interested. She grabbed her pup and walked away. Twilight sighed and looked around for some kind of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:10 pm

(( I'm back from Colorado. Sorry I havn't been on in a long time. There is no internet in the Rocky Mountains. :) So what's happend? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:13 pm

(( Catza, I already know your a great rper! You didn't have to wait!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 pm

((OMG I LIVE IN CO!!! we should have met at like the mall! lol jk.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next