RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 pm

"Hm. My name's Itachi. You're Twilight, Right?" He asked, leaping down and landing behind her."I'd be glad to show you around."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Lupus padded over to the play-things. "They smell of twolegs and their stupid food," he muttered to himself. Noticing a new wolf he didn't know looking around, he pricked his ears. "Uh...hello." he woofed.

((Just another reminder, he was put into the cage right after the original pack was brought in.))

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Ok, who are you talking about when you say new wolves???
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 pm

((I dunno...Twilight, maybe? I'll change it to "a new wolf"...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Anko noticed the new she-wolf. He walked over to her and said, "Hello, my name's Anko. I have a job around here... I protect and serve everyone, so, call me if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:54 am

Itachi nodded, and looked back to Twilight. "If you need help he's the guy." Itachi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am

Sheba ran and pounced onto the low hanging branch of one of the artificial trees, and layed down. her hinds and fore legs hung down lazily, while her muzzle rest on the soft bark and her tail flicked. She listened intently for her pack mates' voices.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

"What's wrong, Sheba?" Itachi asked, jumping on a gym floor her height.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 am

Twilight smiled to everybody. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 am

"Hmm?" she opened and eyes lazily, and closed it when she saw Itachi. "Oh nothing. Just here to recoperate." she waved her tail so it brushed his nose. "It's comfortable up here."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:48 am

Itachi brushed his nose with his paw. "As you wish." he replied, and claid down where he was.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Lupus curled by the play-things, pressing his side against the cold material. His pack-mates' voices were a mix of warm murmurs and gentle woofs. The wolf's eyes flicked to a small twoleg pup, its face glued to the clear wall, a pudgy finger pointing. Lupus jumped to his paws, ears flattened, lips curled back in a snarl. The twoleg pup flinched, and its mother tugged its paw, leading it to another "exhibit".
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Twilight frowned as the twoleg pup and its mother walked away. She padded over to Lupus. "You don't have to be so mean to them." Twilight softly barked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Itachi yawned. "The reason is simple. He wants revenge, as I do, but she does have a point, Lupus. You need to settle down."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Lupus sighed. "I know. None of those twolegs have done anything wrong. But when I see them, I see the ones that put us in here." He padded up to the class, and a tiny twoleg pup in a strange carrier tapped the glass. He blinked, then raised his paw so that it was almost touching the twoleg paw, had it not been for the glass.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Mallie sat bored, watching the Twolegs make signals at the at them through the fence.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 am

(Ooh, socky, is it in a wheelchair? Thats so sweet what Lupus did...)

Sheba cracked an eye open again to find Itachi next to her still, with Lupus and Twilight near by. Mallie was behind her more, sitting with a blank stare in her eyes. Sheba yawned.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:11 am

Itachi stretched, and opened his eyes just to see the same.Mallie bored, Twilight trying to covince Lupus, and Sheba. He laid back down and nodded off.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Twilight layed down. "So what do you guys do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 pm

"Well, me and Lupus usually terrorize the twolegs at dusk, but I don't see any worth bothering with. All I can see is the keepers." he sighed, looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:09 pm

((Wheelchair, stroller, whatever you think. :) He felt a little guilty when he found himself saying they'd done nothing wrong, so...yeah.))

Lupus nodded, ears flattening as one of the twolegs wearing a grey pelt approached the white area. It was yapping something to another, who had a few strange things in its paw.

"Yes, I know that one doesn't like it..."the zookeeper rolled his eyes. "I don't see why they just can't relax!" "Look at that one." another pointed to the wolf that was staring blankly at the glass. "Is she okay?" "The real question is, if they're all okay." the first zookeeper grumbled. "Just put that stuff down, and set it up for when we do the check-ups." "We might not have the check-ups, actually." the second zookeeper objected, dropping the items in his hand on a table. "Doc hasn't decided. Most likely we won't."

Lupus scowled. "They're up to something, I just know it!" he snarled, tearing at the ground beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Itachi jumped down, and sniffed around. "You're right, they're planning something with those things..." he sniffed the area around the white tent, and smelled a strange scent, nothing natural.

"Let's just hope the doc decides already, I think that black one's smelling the medicine." a keeper spat. "Go away, mangy dog!" it pushed Itachi down.

"Leave me alone, two leg fool!" Itachi roared, and left.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Lupus, fearing for the safety of his friend, charged at the twoleg. It slammed something in his face, closing the wall. Lupus crashed into it, then, unphazed, jumped to his paws. "Come back and fight, cowards!" he snarled, but the twolegs had already left.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Itachi dipped his head. "Thanks." he said. And looked back at the twolegs waiting for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:12 pm

Anko looked at Lupus and Itachi. "Keep that up and you'll be set for when we have our next escape," He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next