RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:13 pm

((Itachi. He wants to EXTERMINATE the twolegs.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 pm

((Wolf you should tell who the alpha and beta are?))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:15 pm

Onyx looked at the sky, dusk was comming, soon the two-legs would go away. She woofed a low howl, calling the pack so they could plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 pm

"What is it" Zimmer whispered
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 pm

((Yeah! Itachi was the first member, but it's your choice...))

Itachi responded to the call and bowed to Onyx. "You called?" he asked, looking respectfully to her.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

(( Ok, Alpha Male has to be earned But I suppose I could get beta out now.....hm.....so many good wolves.....))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm

((Yay! can the beta eventully become Onyx's mate?))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:19 pm

"Tonights the night, I can feel it." Onyx barked quietly, making room on the stand so all of them could talk. "Were should we go?" She asked, escaping was a big deal, and she needed oppinions.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm

(( Alright how about this.....the wolf who impresses Onyx the most on this escape will become the beta, then you have to work old fashion to be alpha Male. ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Anko went over to Onyx. "I don't know. I don't ever remember being out of this prison," He said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Itachi nodded. "My lady, I suggest we head south, torward the reserve." he stated, looking to the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Onyx considered each idea thoughtfully. "If we go to the reserve.....we face more two-legs in those green vests.(rangers) "The Dingos!" Onyx suddenly barked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 pm

"I agree with Onyx one question how are we going to get out of this prison?" Zimmer asked respectfuly
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm

"The Dingos!" Onyx repeated. "They'll create some scene when that keeper comes to clean the lake!" She barked, sure the plan would work. "The keeper will leave the door open then we'll run through."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:32 pm

"Great idea then i've noticed the gate that holds the zoo closed has a metal lock thing, I think I might be able to break it with my teeth" Zimmer replied with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:33 pm

"Good thinking!" Onyx siad....she thought some more. "This should work..but Dingos are moody and stubborn. Can we get them to do this?" She said, her smile turned into a thin line.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 pm

(( KEEP CHECKING THE 1ST POST TO SEE IF YOUR WOLVES ARE GAINING :pkheart: 'S))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 pm

"I'll convence them, I can make a deal since they like the discusting meat we get in this place I'll say they can have my meat for the next week" Zimmer said confedently
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:38 pm

The gate rattled, the keeper was coming, "Someone talk to the dingos now!!" Onyx hissed, she ran over to the gate, growling at snapping through the fence.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:38 pm

yay!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:39 pm

"I think the lock won't be there if he leaves it open." he smirked, looking to the twolegs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:40 pm

"Dingos, If you distract the keepers now I'll give you my Weeks worth of meat"
"Ok" They all agreed
The dingos started barking it was working.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:41 pm

The keeper looked across the wolf pen. "Ahh keep ya yaps shut!" he grumbled and ambled toward the other pen.

Onyx tried to push open the gate, the key was in the lock. "HELP!" She howled, they were running out of time!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Zimmer snapped at the lock it broke in half. He nosed the door open "Hurry hurry hurry" He hissed
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Onyx lept in front, taking her spot as alpha. She wondered who would dare to run at her side. There was a large black gate ahead, "Come on!" She ordered, putting on speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next