RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:39 pm

(T'okay! Where is he, so I know where to travel them?)

Pantherclaw crossed the shallow river, feeling it's cool water soak his belly fur. He forgot that there was a stone path across that the two-legs used and had tried to leap across. Pulling himself up on the other side and shaking his pelt vigorously, he glanced around to make sure everyone was still with him- check. "Lets keep going." he murmered, and led them closer to the Thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:44 pm

(Somewhere in or near the forest on a pile of dead leaves.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Snakefoot nodded, heading quickly back to camp. As soon as she reached the clearing, she dropped her fresh-kill on the pile and sat outside the warriors' den, grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:22 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:
(*drags feet* I'm here I'm here xD)

(New siggy! you dig?)

Leafstar nodded. "They scattered when the rogues over took the camp..." she looked down, and back up at the sky. "If only we could find them all, I wish more than anything in the world that ShadowClan could be whole again." she murmered, her golden gaze turning glassy. "I'm tempted to ask ThunderClan for help, since they're the closest and I know Fallenstar well, but this is ShadowClan's problem and if we all reunite again, it will prove our Clan is in this too." she said, and curled her tail around her paws.

(remember, Fallenstar and the patrol will find her.)

Amberstar twitched her ears. "Leafstar, Pretty much our whol;e clan is in ThunderClan! (medcinats cat name. I forgot.) is still missing!" She urged.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm

(NONONONONONO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? XD
Fallenstar was going to find her, and explain everything. AmberHEART is'nt even found yet, is she?)
(I'm sure shes not...oh and it's Silversnow, the medicine cat.)

Pantherclaw was about to come to the edge of the Thunderpath when a sharp scent caught his attention in the other direction. He stopped and parted his jaws, turning his head to the left to avoid the Thunderpath's scent. "Do you guys smell that too?" he asked his patrol.
Sunfeather raised an eyebrow, but parted her jaws as well. "Another cat! ShadowClan, too!" she blurted after a minute. The smell was faint and mingled with the strong stench of Thunderpath and city, but it was definately ShadowClan.
(thats raven, btw.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:30 pm

((Okay :D))

Raven's ears pricked. He heard other voices, and they were nearby! He didn't do anything except meow loudly; he was too tired to move.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:58 am

(hehehheh. OH WELZ. Fix it. She isn't found.)

Amberheart twitched her ears and sniffed. "Nothing." She muttered. "Bee brains.. Couldn't they look in their own camp?" She muttered and curled her tail.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:48 pm

(Dx no. I'm lazy.)
(xDD)

Leafstar ignored what Amberheart had said and stepped off the stone. This made her look very short, since now she could'nt see over the grass. She sighed, "Perhaps we should at least get out of here. I've looked all through our territory for any other cats and it's barren. Just you and me, Amberheart." she tried a smile, but it failed, and she hid it by stalking off into the grass, heading for the fence not too far away.

(Wrong color -.-')
Fallenstar led a small group of warriors across the ThunderPath silently, streaking across it's hot surface. She looked over her shoulder once she got to the sidepath to see if everyone made it- check. The ash tabby she-cat avoided the legs of a passing twoleg and dodged forward to the edge of the wooden fence. "ShadowClan territory is on the other side of this. Careful- rogues could still be here." she added, before leaping up to the top of the woodern structure and swiftly pushing off to the other side.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Amberheart laid her ears back and sighed. She quietly followed Leafstar.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm

((I'm sorry I wasn't on. :( Can someone tell me any major stuff that's happened, and where Robinfur is so I know where Sagepaw should be?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

(I'm glad your back! ^^

robin- in camp, sunning himself in front of the med. den.

Fallen is out on patrol, is about to find Leafstar.

Panther is also on patrol, is now finding Raven...
thats all thats really going on, I think. some hunting patrols....you did'nt miss anything =])
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

(Has Fallenstars patrol left?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:

(Wrong color -.-')
Fallenstar led a small group of warriors across the ThunderPath silently, streaking across it's hot surface. She looked over her shoulder once she got to the sidepath to see if everyone made it- check. The ash tabby she-cat avoided the legs of a passing twoleg and dodged forward to the edge of the wooden fence. "ShadowClan territory is on the other side of this. Careful- rogues could still be here." she added, before leaping up to the top of the woodern structure and swiftly pushing off to the other side.

(Right here. wrong color though XD)

Fallenstar carefully picked her way through the barren corner untill she came to the earth where the grass grew above her ears by inches. She looked back to make sure everyone was there, and they were. For most of them it was their first time coming into ShadowClan territory, and they made it obvious. The warrior closest to her was crouching uncomfortably, his fur sticking out nervously and their claws out. The tabby leader pressed on, following the old scent trail, untill somthing caught her attention. A scent that did'nt seem so stale clung to a clump of weeds a tail length away...and it was ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Amberstar pricked ger ears. "ThunderClan." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:25 pm

((I wasn't paying attention... did anyone find Raven yet? xD ))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:54 pm

((I don't think I'm going to use Crowsong anymore. If anyone wants him, take him. Or you can jusst delete him from the list. Two cats is enough for me! :3))

Sagepaw was stretched out beside Robinfur outside the medicine den. She flicked a small bug off her ear, then sat up and yawned. She stood and arched her back in a stretch, then looked around. "Robinfur, how many ShadowClan cats are there? Have we found them all yet?" She asked her mentor, sitting down and curling her spotted tail over her forepaws.

((I forget where I left Meadowshine...))
Padding out of the warrior's den, Meadowshine blinked against the bright sunlight. With a yawn, she sat down to give herself a quick wash, then padded over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Robinfur twitched his broad nose. "Leafstar and Silversnow are still missing...there might be a few warriors, but I'm not sure." he mewed back to his dappled apprentice. She sure was growing up- he already missed the eager sqeaks he received from her when she was a younge kit, who bounced around him all the time waiting for an order. The old shaggy tom sighed. "You know Silversnow, remember? At the last Meeting at the Moonstone with all the medicine cats?" he added after the silence.

(You should just pretend Meadow is with Fallenstar's patrol. I need somone to be one of the warriors XD Its like I'm typing to myself!)

Fallenstar's foggy green eyes lightened up. "Leafstar?!" she meowed loudly, reconizing the she-cat's faint scent. When her nimble brown body slid from a clump of grass, a purr instantly errupted from her throat. Fallenstar gave her an affectionate headbut. Both leaders had been very close friends, growing up together between Clans. "How are you? You look thin." she shot the questions at her before noticing the ginger warrior who apeared next to her. "Oh, hello!" she nodded her head to the she-cat.

Leafstar fell into a deep smile. "Fallenstar! How nice it is to see you," she mewed, giving a lick to her friend's shoulder. She was hesitant to mention her Clan's delema, but somthing inside told her that the ashy grey she-cat already knew. "Have you seen anyone from ShadowClan?" she asked, feeling Amberheart sit next to her shyly. A wave of relief washed over her when the ThunderClan leader nodded, and explained how most of ShadowClan lived with ThunderClan at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm

(Oh, Raven! Yea, right here...)

Pantherclaw padded forward, the scent of ShadowClan growing stronger. Then the curled up shape of a black cat came into veiw. There was only one tom in the Clan with such a jet black coat. "Raven?" the deputy shot forward to get a better look. It was him!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"I'm here." Raven coughed. "I was almost attacked by a monster, and I sprained my ankle running from it. IT RAN LIKE CRAZY!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Snakefoot stepped into the warriors den and curled up, glancing one more time out into the camp to check for Leopardstrike.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Leopardstrike stretched, and spied SnakeFoot climbing into the den.
He cantered in, and layed down next to her. "SnakeFoot..I.."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Snakefoot tilted her head. "Is something wrong?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:27 pm

He smiled. 'No, nothing's wrong. It's just that.."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

"Something's right, then?" She asked playfully, but saw the seriousness behind his smile. "What is it, then?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Leopardstrike gave her a playful nudge. "Snakefoot, I have always known there was something special about you..and- and-
I Love You."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next