RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!

Go down 
+12
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Jєt
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Jay
Becca!
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Empty
PostSubject: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 pm

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Qyj0qp

Here we are, our new home. Thunderclan will live on.
But here, we face even more dangers, more adventures, more obstacles...

But its all for the better.

...Right?

So how did we get here? Half in the streets, half in our forest?
It all started with a prophecy...

Lives will be torn, the Urban's will call, Sheading the light upon the forest bare.

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! 2wf68n6

All we can do now is let Thunderclan live on.
Cities, be prepared for the Clans.

||Thunderclan- The second Generation was created in purpose of bringing RPC back together.Please join, for this is the new,and we're never looking back.||

Rules-
You know them.
Follow them.
Unless you want to here from me?

::Form...
Name- (logical!)
Gender-
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.)
Personality-
One Sentence Description- (I will be using this, so make it short and sweet.)
Rank-

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Egbhw7

The Next Gen.
Leader- Fallenstar
Musculine Ash-Tabby she-cat with foggy green eyes.

Deputy-

Juniperleaf-Silver tabby tom with deep blue eyes and a bad temper.

Medicine cat-
Robinfur- A thoughtful, thick robin-blotched tom with amber eyes.

Appren.- Sagepaw.

Warriors-
Pebblepelt- A carefree, sweet, Calico she-cat with some group issues.

Brackenshadow- A very outgoing and handsome Tom with Claustrophobia.
Branchstripe-A smart, quick footed tom, pale brown with robin's egg blue eyes and white chest and paws.
Snakefoot-A sleek brown she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a leg deformation that makes her move like a snake

Leopardstrike- Unusually golden spotted tom w/ gold eyes, the son of Leopardstar.
Cloverheart- A shy she-cat with a sleek golden pelt and bright green eyes.

Eaglefeather- A charcoal black tom with pale green-yellow eyes.
Adderfang-A long-furred, gray tomcat with amber eyes and a lithe body.

Mistyrain-A black, brown and white tabby she-cat, mean and fairly old, w/ vibrant green eyes.

Rosefrost-A pretty, cream-colored, brown-striped female with olive green eyes.
Hawkwing- Hawkwing is a stubborn tom with a handsome Grey and Black speckled pelt.
Spiritclaw- Spiritclaw is an albino tom who isn't very social.

Bramblewhisker- Former rogue tom, (Streak)a handsom brindle-hued norweigien forest cat.

Sagepath- A blind, black and white noble tom.

Apprentices-
Otterpaw- A previous stray tom from the city, Otterpaw is kind and shy with a calico pelt.

Mentor- Eaglefeather
Eclipsepaw-A large and muscular calico tom that has fluffy fur and blue eyes.
Mentor- Snakefoot
Sagepaw-Golden brown spotted she-cat with lively green eyes. Med-cat apprentice.
Bluepaw-A pale, grayish-white she-cat with brilliant blue eyes.
Mentor-Leopardstrike

Queens-

Minnowpool- A soon-due half tabby with yellow eyes and a long tail.

Kits-

Frostkit-A frosty looking russian blue she-cat with icy eyes and long puffy fur.

Me!
Fallenstar
Female
...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Rosie__s_Eyes_by_jess_eek_a
Kind hearted, fierce, and brave. A natural born leader. Daughter of Ashfur, from The New Prophecy. Swift, but has no feeling in her pads xD.

-------------------

Robinfur

male

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! This_old_Cat__by_Kelly63

A kind-hearted, confident Tom. Though he can be stubborn and rough somtimes, he's really just a big, lovable puffball.

Medicine cat.

Name- Minnowpool
Gender- female
Description-...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Stray_Cat_by_Jade202
Personality- Minnowpool was once a Barn cat, and lived alone for a year, living off the field mice and staying cozy with the hay in the barn. Then she met a handsome tom, who is the father of her unborn kits. The tom was killed one day when two-legs tried to take Minnowpool away (before named Minnow,) and the tom the tried to protect her. Now she lives safely in ThunderClan, where she ran away to (which was a very long distance) and is now a queen. She is very kind and well known, but is rather shy and still mourns for her long lost love.
Rank-Queen (is due in a few weeks.)

OUR TERRITORY (Don't leave these grounds!)-
...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Tcmap10

LE PLOT- (FOLLOW IT.)
K. PLOT IS--
Since the great move, ShadowClan had been doing fine. They found nice property throughout the dense grasses, and further back was a dark, thick forest, just like back home. But only a moon into the new life, they were over run by wildcats (rogues and a few loners,) and all of ShadowClan has scattered all over the city and other places. Right now, they have no clue where their leader is, let alone where each other are.

So,thundClan is going to help ShadowClan find all of it's members, and maybe even a few new ones. First, we have to find the Leader and Medicine cat, though. (Leafstar & Silversnow.) That means that Pantherclaw, the only ShadowClan cat found right now, is going to be staying with ThunderClan untill most of their clan is found.That also means that the first few rescued ShadowClan cats will also be staying with us.

Oh boy. How is this going to work? PLUS. Fallenstar could soon develope a crush on Pantherclaw if he stays with them long enough. How many of you are going to let that happen? xD

SEASON-
New-leaf/Green-leaf (transition!=D).

---Found ShadowClan Cats---
Leader- Missing!

Deputy- PantherClaw
Black and dark grey blotched tom with long fur and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat-Missing!

Warriors-Sunfeather
Swift, pale golden tabby she-cat w/green eyes.
Nightmask
Dark furred tom, lighter in places, with green/gold eyes.
Whitestorm
Classic white shorthaired she-cat. One eye blue, the other yellow.
Crowsong
Sleek black tom cat with golden eyes.(unfound)
Leopardsong
Sister of Leopardstrike. Calico she-cat with gold eyes.(unfound)
Silentfrost
Quiet, fierce, loyal black she-cat.(unfound)

Apprentices- Shadowpaw
Small and ragged looking black tom with blazing green eyes.

Swiftpaw

Kind cream and brown tom, was originally a kittypet.

Queens- Wildstripe
A white she-cat with brown stripes on her ears, legs and tail.(unfound)

Kits-Missing!

Deceased-Unknown.

Last edited by .//Scarlette.Annmarie.* on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Name- PebblePelt
Gender- Female
Description- ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! X1k46c
Personality- Nice, sweet, likes to be alone mostly but is never hostile. Smiles often and loves to have fun. A very carefree cat.
One Sentence Description- A carefree, sweet, Calico cat with some group issues.
Rank- Warrior.

(This is a wonderful idea Holly, if we had Rep points here, I would give you a billion.

I hope the name is acceptable.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm

(Absolutly! Shes in, dear ^-~)

(And thank you so much. It means a lot. I just hope we get a full clan...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Name- (logical!) Brackenshadow
Gender- Tom
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.)

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! XA9U0876
Personality- Brackenshadow is very outgoing and sometimes can be sarcastic. He is very playful with kits and apprentices. Sleeps outside of the warriors den during the summer because he is claustrophobic.
One Sentence Description- (I will be using this, so make it short and sweet.)

A very outgoing, and handsome warrior with Claustrophobia
Rank-Warrior
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Name- Branchstripe
Gender- Male
Description- -...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! 389027073_12fe4d1805
Personality- Branchstripe is loyal, and will do most anything for a clanmate. He is brave and noble, and is all around a good cat. Though, seeming all rough and tumble, brave and such on the outside, inside he is nice and caring. He cares for his clan as much as any cat would, and if nice and friendly. Branchstripe is also very clever, and quite smart.
One Sentence Description- A smart, quick footed tom with pale brown tom with robin's egg blue eyes and white chets and paws.
Rank- Warrior

Last edited by Computer Whiz (Branch) on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

The beginning of the second syllable isn't capitalized, contrary to popular belief.

And, the C in "ThunderClan", and in every other Clan name, should be capitalized.

Name- Snakefoot

Gender- Female

Description- A slender she-cat with short, brown fur. Her eyes are piercing and amber, kind of like a snake's, and her tail is long. Her steps are very quiet and don't cause much vibration, as she tends to drag her paws and move in a slithery motion due to a leg deformation that she's had since birth.

Personality- Brave and not afraid to stand up for herself, Snakefoot has a long sense of justice. However, sometimes, she can be arrogant and short-tempered, so sometimes she can be intimidating. She fiercely defends her Clan, and is good with words. ((She has a small crush on Leopardstrike.-- added after original post))

One Sentence Description- A sleek brown she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a leg deformation that makes her move like a snake.

Rank- Warrior

Last edited by Shiny Gengar on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Name- Cloverheart
Gender- Female
Description- ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Shadestorm
Personality-Shy and caring, but don't get her mad, or you will feel the intesity of her fury.
One Sentence Description- Shy girl with a temper
Rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Name- Bushtail

Gender- male

Description- Bushtail Small, but strong. He is always obeying toward cats. He has light brown fur down his back, and Dark brown covering the other places. He has a long, sleek and bushy tail, matching is shaggy, bunchful pelt, that seems to shimmer. His eyes are a rare golden- haze, that look weary.

Personality- Bushtail is quick-witted and clever, but he never shows his hard feelings. He is shy and somewhat caring toward younger cats. If any sort of cat bothers him, he will likly show some kind of mean attack or voice. He rarely is funny or outgoing. Bushtail is a great fighter and hunter, and his swift legs carry him miles.

One Sentence Description- Light and Dark brown pelt, golden-haze eyes. He's Clever and shy.

Rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Name- LeopardStrike
Gender- Male
Description-

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! IMG_2351
Personality- Quiet, curious, and swift
One Sentence Description-
Worthy and loyal is this son of Leopardstar, yet Swift and Understanding he tends not to be. (Completely lost in this piece.)

Last edited by =+~Akatsuki~+= on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm

((Only photographs XD))

::Form...
Name- Otterpaw
Gender- Male
Description-

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! Calico10
Personality-
One Sentence Description- A previous stray from the city, Otterpaw is kind and shy with a calico pelt.

Rank- Apprentice

((Is it okay if he is a stray who is all sad and starving and the Clan takes him in?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 pm

(Brackenshadow, Branchstripe, and Snakefoot accepted...)

(Cloverheart needs a longer sentence description, maybe describing some of her looks? ^^

Leopardstrike is not accepted.
I said only descriptions or PHOTOGRAPHS. Not Drawings or such like that...
And I don't think you understand the 'One sentence description', love. Look at mine for the example ;D.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:59 pm

(( Thanks Holly! Anyone care to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm

(EDITED)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Snakefoot's movements were just like an adder's. She slithered from side to side on her slightly crooked legs, hoping no one would laugh. It was just a deformation, like that cat from ShadowClan -- Brokenstar, was it? -- he had a bent tail. Except hers affected her abilities more. Admittedly, she was almost always frustrated with it.

On the way into the warriors' den, she noticed Leopardstrike. Although her legs stuck out slightly, she sat down politely, asking, "Hey, Leopardstrike. Do you want to come hunting, perhaps? I've noticed the fresh-kill pile is a bit low."

((I also edited my form a bit.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:14 pm

((Am I accepted?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 pm

(missed me winter!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

(( Holly, or anybody, want to role play? I have Branchstripe free..))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

(I will, when I'm accepted!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm

(( Cool! ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 pm

(OH
Yep.Sorry about that guys xD Otterpaw and bushtail are accepted.)

(Rp anyone? Btw, still no one has made the deputy or meddie. Maybe I'll make the meddie...)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 pm

(( I'll RP with you Holly! =) ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:07 pm

(me too!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:09 pm

(( Cool! We can all RP together! ))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Cloverheart padded around camp, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 pm

(M'kay!)

Bushtail yawned and stretched in the warriors den. He stepped out into the clearing, blinking in the dawn light. He shook his fur and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next