RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) Empty
PostSubject: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 pm

- TigerClan -

"Nature is precious. We can't just let them destroy it!" A brown tabby agrued with the group of starry cats.
"Calm down Mudgrass. I'm sure Tigerclan can solve it!" A black tom soothed her. Mudgrass gave a disapproved look but stayed quiet. A quiet female calico sighed. "The Two-legs are killing our former home, yes, and even cats missing. But we have to stay calm. We can't panic, we'll alarm TigerClan!" The she-cat explained. "These cats are smart, cunning, and brave. You can't not trust them." She informed, blinking into the pond at the watery vision of the clan. The cats nodded in respect.
"Of Course, Moonstar." Some murmered. Moonstar nodded. "We have choosen the four cats to lead the clan through this, yes?" Moonstar pressed. The cats nodded, but Mudgrass still looked doubted.
"But what about the missing cats?" Mudgrass complained. Moonstar sighed.
"They will be found in time." Moonstar soothed again. She stood up straight. "Now we'll have to wait." She whispered.

- Rules -

You know 'em. OR FEEL MY DEADLY WRATH.

- Form -

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

- Our Forms -

|Mine|

Name: Blossomstar
Looks: Blossomstar is a faint maroon with a pink of white, so she looks pretty much a light pinkish color. Her underbelly is totally white and her around her left eye is a maroon-red colored splotch that is almost shaped as a flower. She has medium sized legs and a long tail.
Personality: Blossomstar is a loyal but curious leader. She is kind but has plently of energy. She isn't usually stubborn or aggresive, but if her really bother her she can be. An expert fighter and hunter this leader is pretty restless sometimes and tried to think positve then negative.
Other: No.

And...

Batterpaw

|Branch|

Name: Branchstripe
Looks: Branchstripe is a dark brown tabby, with black/dark, dark brown stripes. He has shaggy fur, and bright, emerald green eyes, with darker flecks of green within.
Personality: Branchstripe is very loyal and brave, though his "brave" actions are pretty reckless and stupid. He is friendly most of the time, but can be cautious about making friends with cats that aren't in his Clan. He is loyal to StarClan, and would do anything for his Clanmates.
Other: I still fail at forms. xD

And...

Wolfpaw

|Sub|

Name: Duskberry
Looks: Duskberry is a black cat with dark purple underbelly. He has yellow eyes and long legs.
Personality: Duskberry is shy but loving. Sometimes he hides his emotions and passions because he doesn\'t want to hurt anyone
Other: THANKIES!

And...

Lemonpaw

|Axeli|

- TigerClan -

Leader: Blossomstar
Deputy: Branchstripe
Med. Cat: Duskberry

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Batterpaw
Lemonpaw

Queens and Kits:

Elders:

Deceased:

Last edited by Spider Monkey on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Name: Duskberry
Looks: Duskberry is a black cat with dark purple underbelly. He has yellow eyes and long legs.
Personality: Duskberry is shy but loving. SOmetimes he hides his emotions and passions because he doesn't want to hurt anyone
Other: THANKIES!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 pm

(You are fast. xD Approved though.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Branchstripe
Looks: Branchstripe is a dark brown tabby, with black/dark, dark brown stripes. He has shaggy fur, and bright, emerald green eyes, with darker flecks of green within.
Personality: Branchstripe is very loyal and brave, though his "brave" actions are pretty reckless and stupid. He is friendly most of the time, but can be cautious about making friends with cats that aren't in his Clan. He is loyal to StarClan, and would do anything for his Clanmates.
Other: I still fail at forms. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Name: Lemonpaw
Looks: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1491/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1491R-133003.jpg
Personality: Lemonpaw is sweet and sometimes sour. She can be friendly but then saucy. She loves hunting.
Other: erm, NO!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Name: Wolfpaw
Looks: Wolfpaw has thick, shaggy dark gray fur. He has a white tail tip, paws, and muzzle. He has clear, oceanic blue eyes. His tail is thick, and bigger then regular cats, like a wolf tail.
Personality: Wolfpaw usually just goes with the flow, but when he voices his opinion he really voices it, and can be very immature and childish sometimes. He looks up to the older cats, and wants to be just like them. He is loyal to his Clan, always, and is usually friendly.
Other: Yay! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:12 pm

(You are so weird. XD Annyyway. Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)   -[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-[ TigerClan ]- Part 1- Go or stay. (PRP for Me, Branch, Sub and Axeli!)
Page 1 of 1