RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. Empty
PostSubject: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:58 pm

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. Qyj0qp

Here we are, our new home. Thunderclan will live on.
But here, we face even more dangers, more adventures, more obstacles...

But its all for the better.

...Right?

So how did we get here? Half in the streets, half in our forest?
It all started with a prophecy...

Lives will be torn, the Urban's will call, Sheading the light upon the forest bare.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. 2wf68n6

All we can do now is let Thunderclan live on.
Cities, be prepared for the Clans.

||Thunderclan- The second Generation was created in purpose of bringing RPC back together.Please join, for this is the new,and we're never looking back.||

Rules-
You know them.
Follow them.
Unless you want to here from me?

::Form...
Name- (logical!)
Gender-
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.)
Personality-
One Sentence Description- (I will be using this, so make it short and sweet.)
Rank-

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. Egbhw7

The Next Gen.
Leader- Fallenstar
Musculine Ash-Tabby she-cat with foggy green eyes.

Deputy-

Sootwhisker
Kind grey tom with black paws.

Medicine cat-
Robinfur- A thoughtful, thick robin-blotched tom with amber eyes.

Appren.- Sagepaw.

Warriors-

Branchstripe-A smart, quick footed tom, pale brown with robin's egg blue eyes and white chest and paws.
Leopardstrike- Unusually golden spotted tom w/ gold eyes, the son of Leopardstar.

Bramblewhisker- Former rogue tom, (Streak)a handsom brindle-hued norweigien forest cat.
Sagepath- A blind, black and white noble tom.
Sootpelt- A grey striped tom with green eyes and a pink nose.
Whispwind-Blue grey she-cat with white, faint swirls and emotional yellow eyes
Burnfur- An obediant cat who likes to be alone and quiet.

Apprentices-
Otterpaw- A previous stray tom from the city, Otterpaw is kind and shy with a brown pelt/sage green eyes.

Mentor- Leopardstrike
Sagepaw-Golden brown spotted she-cat with lively green eyes. Med-cat apprentice.
Songpaw-Orange and yellow tabby tom with light blue eyes.
Mentor- Whispwind

Queens-

Snakefoot-A sleek brown she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a leg deformation that makes her move slightly like a snake.
Snowcloud-A grey and white striped cat with calming amber eyes.

Kits-
Ashkit- A black, quiet kit ready to become an apprentice.

Me!
Fallenstar
Female
..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. The_Evilest_Cat_by_ceruleansuicide
Kind hearted, fierce, and brave. A natural born leader. Daughter of Ashfur, from The New Prophecy. Swift.

-------------------

Robinfur

male

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. This_old_Cat__by_Kelly63

A kind-hearted, confident Tom. Though he can be stubborn and rough somtimes, he's really just a big, lovable puffball.

Medicine cat.

OUR TERRITORY (Don't leave these grounds!)-
..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. Tcmap10

LE PLOT- (FOLLOW IT.)
First, let me say, thank you for being loyal to ThunderClan!
Two plots here. Main plot envolves the entire Clan!:]
ThunderClan is finally getting back on track, re-adjusting again as the chilling leaf-bare rolls in. But when all seems right between the forest and the city, somthing terrible comes their way.
Cats of one of the ledgendary Clans are mysteriously murdering other patrols and Clan members! But what Clan has become these monsters? No one seems to know for sure, because the evidence of the murder is too-well hidden. For now, the cats of the Clans can only wait in fear that they'll be the next ones attacked. Not to mention- the hostility grows as the Clans acuse each other and begin to turn.
Just when things seem to be at there worst, one of ThunderClan's most important members is killed.
Somone needs to do somthing, before its too late.
Side plot- The ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice and one of the apprentices have been very quiet lately. What are they hiding?
Then somthing happens that could get them both sent from the Clan forever.

Last edited by W i n t e r s o n g: on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 pm

(Is there some way I could Rejoin as a ShadowClan missing cat?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm

I don't really want Adderfang so... I'm changing my character, okay?

Name- Dewshine

Gender- Female

Description- Dewshine has long white fur. It's soft to to the touch and shines in the sunlight, earning her the name Dewshine. The fur is blotched with a light tan on the back, muzzle and tail. She has sweet, angelic eyes, but the colors aren't so. Both are a sky blue, but one has a greenish tint to it. Dewshine has a heavyset but long build, giving her a rabbit-like gait and flexible tail. As one could probably tell from her eyes, she is deaf (although this is NOT just to get her sympathy).

Personality- Despite being unable to hear, Dewshine has a bright personality, although at times she can be unconfident and unsure of herself. With a bit of support she can heal easily, and prefers signals from others to determine what to do.

One Sentence Description- A deaf white she-cat with tan blotches and blue eyes.

Rank- Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:20 pm

(Flower- I suppose...but lets find him/her quickly, please, I want to end this overgrown plot XD

Also,Larch, Dew is accepted, but you must change her rank. Both Clans already have a meddie =3)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Name- Amberheart
Gender- female
Description- A white she-cat with orange-amber eyes and faint grayish stripes down her back. She has a long tail and streaming legs.
Personality- outgoing and heathen. She has a short-temper and likes to decide things. She has a kind heart put that's deep inside.
One Sentence Description- A she-cat with a white pelt and faint-gray stripes, making her amberish eyes stand out.
Rank- unfound ShadowClan cat
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

(You said Med was missing but... make her a warrior x3)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm

(Yeah, Missing as in not found xD But I have a character ready to be their meddie, whom is still missing. Along with Leafstar.)

(ACCEPTED ^^)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm

(Thanks. Rpies?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm

(Sure! Just do something. xD.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm

(OKay! Lets see..

FALLENSTAR~ in the camp clearing, cleaning herself, and ready to make a quick announcement.

ROBINFUR~ organizing herbs in the meddie den...I think Sagepaw is w/ him too.

PANTHER/WHITE~ Both are in the clearing, along with a large group of ShadowClan cats, just mingling. Some are eating, and some are sharing tongues, but all are in their individual group, in the corner of camp.

MINNOWPOOL~ Sleeping in the nursery, of course x.x'

Basically, everyone is back in camp, just chilling and sharing tongues, the sun is starting to set, and the humid air is slowly turning chilly.)

(Leafstar and Silversnow are among the few left to find, and are in a field, farther than ShadowClan camp away. *but you did'nt hear it from me!* XD)

Fallenstar grazed her pale chest fur with her tongue, faintly purring. She was laying lazily outside her den, proped up on a shoulder. Her foggy green eyes occasionally trailed up and around the ThunderClan clearing, examining each of the cats. Everyone was at peace and calm at the moment, the kill pile was full, and the weather was lovely.

Robinfur made a face, one of his ears cocking to the side. "I geuss I need more Thyme too, then.." he was taking inventory when he noticed the low stock. It did'nt seem so low earlier...his paw seperated a pile of clove from some bandaging/packaging leaves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:09 pm

SagePath waved his tail, catching some cobwebs on the tip. A trail of pink swelled in his white paw from a cut of a thorn. He padded into the clearing- wary from the days' hunt. "Curse the briers and thorns in the woods..." The blind warrior scowled, and wrapped the cobwebs around his cut paw. He scented Fallenstar and the found ShadowClan cats in the clearing as well.

LeopardSong explored ThunderClan's camp. She had been rescued by her brother, LeopardStrike earlier that moon. She decided to pay a visit to MinnowPool- she would probably be in the nursery about now. LeopardSong's senses flooded with the warmth and smell of the nursery, and the calming herbs RobinFur had placed around the den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Amberheart shuddered and silently padded through the dense area. She was by a field, hoping to see someone lost from their clan or ThunderClan.
A flash of the Rouges attacking flooded her mind as she crept along the grass.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 pm

(Nice posts =])

Fallenstar's attention was caught by the sudden breeze entering camp, carrying Sagepath's scent. She meowed a friendly greeting to the tom, directing him into her pressence. "Greetings Sagepath!" she called to him.

Minnowpool lifted her head drowsily from her paws. Her jaws parted in a huge yawn, and she stretched her forepaws. When she looked back up, Leopardsong was in the entrance of the den. "Oh, you scared me, Leopardsong!" she jumped a little, the fur on her tail puffing out. Leopardstrike was right- she did look just like him. Same amazingly golden spotted pelt and long features. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Amberstar felt a cold breeze. She sniffed and caught ShadowClan. She quickly padded near the sourcwe of the smell.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm

((Yay! New thread! *throws confetti everywhere*))
((And yes, I belive Sagepaw is with Robinfur.))

"Thyme? Okay." Sagepaw mewed, helping her mentor check the herb stock. "I think we need more feverfew also." She meowed, flicking her tail towards the dimisnishing pile. "Want me to go get some?" She offered, her green eyes lighting up at the prospect of going out into the forest.

Padding in, Meadowsong just caught what Sagepaw had said. "If she's going out, I'd love to go too. If you can spare her." The gray she-cat mewed to Robinfur. "Maybe she'll learn some new fighting techniques too. You never know." She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:03 am

Leopardsong blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you... I just thought you might feel a little lonely by yourself in here." She smiled, sitting down next to the almost calico queen. "I heard we've almost found all of ShadowClan's cats, but we're still missing Leafstar and their medicine cat."
The spotted female barked, a warm breeze filled the nursery as the sunset awaited.

SagePath heard FallenStar growl, and smiled. He followed her scent, and nosed over a mouse he had caught. "So we meet again." He smirked. In the past moons he had grown quite fond of their female leader.
"Seems warmer than usual... I'm guessing it's sunset already?"

(P.S. SagePath has a :pkheart: for Fallen. P.S.S- Pantherclaw suspect SagePath's secret?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 am

((PIRATE! *huggles* it's about time you came back xD)
(And sure. Fallen might have a thing for Sage, too ^.-)

Fallenstar nodded, though she knew he could'nt see her. "The sky has been spilled pale red and orange, and golds you could never imagine." she described the beautiful sky. It was here favourite thing in the newleaf to greenleaf time.
The ashy tabby she-cat blinked and looked back over to the warrior. A faint purr started in her chest again from his pressence.

Robinfur smiled. "I would'nt mind that at all. Oh, and if you can, Sagepaw, see if you can find some Borage leaves. The roots would be nice too. I hav'nt been able to find any since last Greenleaf." he rumbled.

Minnowpool purred. "Thanks, Leopardsong." she dipped her head, and adjusted her position so the graceful she-cat could lay down next to her. "So I've heard. I wonder where Leafstar and Silversnow are," her voice rang with concern.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 am

Amberheart drifted toward the THunderClan camp. She saw their leader talking to a male, but decided to stay hidden. She looked around for Pantherclaw, hoping he was found.

(^^ She likes PantherClaw.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Snakefoot yawned and stretched for a moment, greeting the morning. She shyly wondered where Leopardstrike was...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Shadowpaw's fur bristled slightly. He wasn't exactly warming up to the idea that he was going to have to stay with .. ThunderClan. He sighed, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:37 pm

(Oh, I like that too.)
(PantherClaw is in a group of ShadowClan cats, just mingling.)

Pantherclaw sat comfotably, his left shoulder brushing the low hanging branch of a young sappling. "Has anyone seen anyone else anywhere before they came here?" he asked the group, and they all shook their heads. Looked like it would be another day of aimless searching.

Whitestorm smoothed her pink tongue over her paw. "I don't know about you, but I want to search around our old camp for a while. There might be someone who ran that direction instead of for the city." she implied. Her long white tail curled around her hind legs, which were sprawled out in a comfortable laying position.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Sunfeather was sitting on the outside of the group, looking around camp and watching the ThunderClan cats in facination. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing untill it rested on a young black tom....he seemed awfully familiar...almost like..."Shadowpaw!" she leapt up and padded over to the lonely ShadowClan apprentice. "I did'nt know they foudn you too. Thats great," she licked his forehead. He was the only apprentice found from ShadowClan so far.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm

((DON'T FORGET ME!))

Dewshine yawned, but she could only feel the sensation in her throat and her jaws widening. To her, silence was the only sound that existed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 pm

(SORRY xD)

(BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST...oh snap xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Amberheart sighed. She saw PantherClaw. Maybe he was right. If she looked first, and found the leader...*hint hint*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next