RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:38 pm

"It's not Moonfeather, it's me, Snakefoot," the she-cat explained, grinning. "Who is Moonfeather?" the gray cat wondered, hoping she wasn't asking something personal.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:40 pm

"RainClan's beautiful medicine cat." Leopardstrike said. The golden male nosed her side affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 pm

If Snakefoot were human, she would have turned a deep pink. However, cats couldn't blush, so her eyes merely widened, and it felt like her cheeks were hurting. She felt like saying thanks, but she merely shook her head. "I was just about to go hunting."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:43 pm

"May i join you?" he muscular golden male asked, circling her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:39 pm

(OH xD she is deaf? okay then, I'll remember that. =D)

( I geuss it's morning, then...)
Robinfur's eye widened, and he flicked his tail tip. "Oh! I forgot..." he tilted his head, and just dipped his head back to her.
( How am I supposed to find somthing for a deaf she-cat to do? XD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Snakefoot paused. "Thanks!" She said enthusiastically. "Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:23 pm

((...I don't really know... the whole purpose of being a medicine cat was so that a partner could instruct her, but that doesn't really work out because there are already enough mc's...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Lopardstrike smiled. "The prey is best along the borders, now that the searches have lessened the prey there is thriving."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm

"Sounds good," Snakefoot replied, nodding. She twined out of the den joyfully and looked back at Leopardstrike. "You lead. Don't let me slow you down!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:07 pm

The black-and-white cat lay on the pile of dead leaves. He looked rather weak.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:48 am

Leopardstike smirked, and cantered out into the brush. His lashing tail wavied after him as he avoided trees, and stopped to scent the air.
"The hares are back." The spotted tom called out.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm

"All right," The light gray she-cat said, slowing down so that she could trot beside him. This rising feeling in her -- she could only think of one thing. Snakefoot knew that she was falling in love with him. But she tried to look calm as she scented the air.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Raven lay on the pile of dead leaves, looking up at the sky. He couldn't remember anything but his name... it was strange.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm

(Well then I can't help you there. A Deaf warrior is close to useless, no offence...)

(hmm..)

Fallenstar took a quiet bite from the water vole that lie dead at her forepaws in the center of camp. The ashy grey tabby yawned sleepily, gazing at the dens to see if any other cats were awake.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm

((I know... but let's say she trained really well and has superior fighting skills? :)))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:27 am

Snakefoot's twisting gait was oddly graceful as she pinpointed the location of a hare. Carefully, she softened her steps as to not be heard as she drew closer and closer to the long-eared animal. Then, suddenly, like a dart, the gray she-cat pounced, her claws landing just centimeters from the hare's body. The tan creature darted off, with its predator in hot pursuit. Finally, Snakefoot leaped again, this time catching the hare square on the back. She killed it with a bite to the neck and then looked towards Leopardstrike with the prey in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Leopardstrike dipped his head, and a raven swooped into a branch above him. He growled low and stood on his hackles, ready to leap to the tree.
The raven didn't notice him.
The golden tom snarled, and leaped up at the branch, snagging the raven's wing. It cawed miserably, but within a few claws it was dead. His golden fur shone, and a soft churr arose in his throat. What am I doing??? This feeling....
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm

"Wow, that was good!" Snakefoot breathed after placing her hare on the ground. "I don't think I've seen a warrior kill a raven yet! They're almost as big as eagles!" Filled with awe, she scraped earth over the hare again and then said, "We should keep hunting."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Leopardstrike laughed. "Trust me, they're a lot harder to catch than it looks. It took me weeks of training to jump that high." He followed her silently.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Snakefoot scented the air again, her jaws opening wide. "I only smell more rabbits..."

Then something else entered. "I spoke too soon. There are squirrels also."

She crouched again, pinpointing the location of one, and crept up on it. Energetically, she pounced, but it was too far and the small animal dashed from under her paws and up a nearby tree. "Darn it!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

((Come ON, you guys had all the fun without me? @_@ ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:39 pm

((No, just me and SagePath))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:02 pm

((I know, but like you said SagePath is rarely on...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Leopardstrike nodded. "I hate it when they get away! But at let the clan isn't low on food.." he tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:06 pm

|-F.lower/S.un-| wrote:
(So sorry. xD AmberHEART. I just made a typo.)

Did you see this Winter?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next