RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) Empty
PostSubject: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi guys!

So, I decided to make magical cainie rp for some people. You don't need to join, either. But it'd be nice if you let me know.

**This is a PRP for Axeli, me, Kokoro and Raincloud! Those members join only! Thanks**

Intro

It was nearly Dusk as you hurried along, running from the barks and howls of the strange loners you ran into. You stopped and dove into a tree hollow, nearly big enough for you to sit straight in. Poking your head out, you grab a low branch of the oak tree and pulled it over the hollow to hide yourself. Soon after, the group of wolves with weird colors past you as you let the branch go. It rattled as it took place again, while you slowly peeked out, seeing if the wolves were gone. Crawling out of the oak you crouched down and walked on. Putting your head in the air you sniffed, and caught a strong border scent. As you silently approached the base of the border, you thought about crossing it. "What if it belongs to a pack as mean as the others?" You whispered to yourself.

"It isn't. Not like Blood Pack at least." Came a response. It sounded like a female.

A young-looking wolf appeared. "You were chased by Blood pack, wern't you?" She guessed. Yu stared at her. She was full of vibrant colors. She smiled. "Your wondering about my pelt, aren't you?" She said again. You slightly nodded. "I'm a Dusk Wolf. there are many of us. We are fighting Blood Pack, full of Blood wolves and some others too. There are three species of magic wolves. I'll tell you that later." She explained. "Anyway, your on Dusk Pack territory. Any wolf that crosses becomes magical." She told you. You slowly turned your head, not sure what to expect. You blinked in shock. Your pelt was full of colors, too!

Rules

-There are three types of wolves here. 1. Dusk Wolf, A kinder kind of wolf, most found in Dusk pack. they have big hearts. 2. Bood Wolf, mean, uncondiderate wolves. Most found in Blood Pack. Some can eb in Duskpack. they have big temper problems, but are better fighters. 3. Myro Wolf, these wolves are mysterious. they can be in both Packs. they could be mostly nice, with a little of a temper, or mean, but kind when they want.

-All normal rules apply

-Have as many wolves as you want!

-BloodPack wolves are now allowed. :D

Form

Name:
Pack (Blood or Dusk):
Power(s) (up to 2):
Description:
Other:

Name: Mist
Species (Read the rules): Dusk wolf
Pack (Blood or Dusk. YOU ARE ABLE TO RESERVE A WOLF IN BLOOD PACK.):Dusk Pack
Power(s) (up to 2): Can read what a wolf is thinking by looking into their eyes, but only if they're open.
Description:
Spoiler:
Other: no

Name: Nitro
Species (Read the rules): Myro
Pack (Blood or Dusk): Dusk Pack
Power(s) (up to 2): Can spread the posion nitro, but it only effects wolves. Can also yurn completly green, camoflauging.
Description:
Spoiler:
Other: no

Name: Lila Mae (Li-la May)
Species (Read the rules): Dusk
Pack (Blood or Dusk): Dusk
Power(s) (up to 2): Has the ability to make it sunny on a gloomy day. Can also perrk someone up for 20 seconds.
Description:
Spoiler:
Other: No

Duskpack

-Alpha Female-

Mist -Dusk Wolf-

-Alpha Male-

Earn it!

-Med. Wolf-

Earn it!

-Members-

Nitro -Myro Wolf-
Axel -Blood Wolf-
Shinkokyuu -Myro Wolf-
Lapis -Myro Wolf-
Midnight -Blood Wolf-
Saix -Blood Wolf-
Marluxia -Blood Wolf-

-Pups in training-

Lila Mae -Dusk wolf-

-Queens and pups-

None

BloodPack

-Leader-

Korian -Blood Wolf-

-Deputy-

Lexaeus -Dusk Wolf-

-Med. wolf-

Earn it!

-Members-

-Pups in training-

-Queens & Pups-

Last edited by Birthday Batter (FL) on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Name: Axel
Species: Blood.
Pack: Dusk
Powers: Fire and Darkness
Description:

http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VIII-Axel-86941468
Other: WOOOOO MIDNOGHT TYPING!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:46 pm

(xDD Acceptedo!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Name: Shinkokyuu
Species (Read the rules): Myro wolf
Power(s) (up to 2):
Air: Shinkokyuu can cause the wind to blow strong, letting her run very fast. Also, she can make air denser in many spots to make it look like she is walking in the sky. Gusts of wind can also be slashed with her claws. Also, she can feel the small air currents produced by movement.
Dark: Shinkokyuu can cause the darkest shadows to emanate from her claws and fangs, causing her attacks to be more powerful and heal much less quickly. She can also become the color of her surroundings with the help of the darkness; however, due to the brightness of the sun, this ability cannot be activated at sun-high. Note: when she is blended into the shadows, she cannot feel the air currents that indicate movement.

Description:
Spoiler:
Other:
Means "deep breathing."
Shin, and then Kooky without one O, and then uu. XD

Last edited by Vanilla Bean on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: Lapis
Power(s) (up to 2): Water, Dark
Description: ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) Lapis79707
Other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm

(Accepted. i updated stuffs about Bloodpack. :D

VARVARVARVAR! xD You guys can start rpin'!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

((I'm guessing it'll take a while to learn how to spell my name right. :lol: ))

Shinkokyuu quietly sneaked around camp, her black eyes not standing out against the shadows. She was almost completely hidden as she did so, and she loved the feeling of being so quiet and sneaky. She slunk into a patch of shadows, suddenly turning around, tilting while she turned, and tore across the forest floor in pursuit of a rabbit. Her claws helped her grip the ground as she chased it, her legs moving just like a cheetah's to make her move very fast. Finally, she pounced, catching it in her jaws, and slowly decelerated, creeping back to camp in the same sneaky manner that she always used.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:04 pm

(xD Probably.)

Nitro walked up to the prey pile, grabbed a rabbit, and sulked into his personal corner, in the shadows. He slowly picked the good parts of the prey and observed the activity of the camp. She looked around for Shinkokyuu. She wasn't around, or she was probably trying to blend with the shadows. That thought made him grin a little. He somewhat enjoyed watching theat female. She finished that rabbit and stretched. Nitro turned green and quitley snuck around, almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

(I MAKE NUDDER)

Name: Larxene
Power(s) (up to 2): ELECTRIC!
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XII-Larxene-110565603
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm

((I expanded on Shinkokyuu's powers.
Also, you called Nitro a she at one point. That confused me. xD No problem.))

Shinkokyuu faded back into sight. Her long fur trembled slightly, and she could feel currents of air coming from around. Her ears pricked, although she didn't bother to ask herself what they were. It was probably the other wolves stirring in their nests. She stretched, her tail pointed up for a moment, before she yawned and stood straight again, sitting down peacefully. The green wolf began to groom her rose-colored paws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm

(accepted Axeli!)
(Sors, Bean. xD I'm use to Females. xDD)

Nitro spotted Shinkokyuu. He turned back to his normal color and stood up straight. He flicked his tail, then his poisonous powered nitro sprinkled out on an accicident. He grumbled to himself and swept his tail over it again, and it disappeared. Sighing, the black male watched Shinkokyuu again. They had a lot in common. He blinked. Nitro looked at the ground. '"Go, paws, go. Go sit by her." He told his paws. That was so dumb. Nitro thought, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Axel padded into the clearing, slinking along at a slow pace.

Larxene sniffed, cantering back to the clearing for a morning stroll.
"Hello, Axel." She smiled.

Axel faked a gigantic grin. He hated the upbeat wolves here.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, he was always cranky.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:57 am

Mist rolled her eyes at Axel, and padded over. "Cheer up." She sighed. "I know your a Blood wolf, but will it kill ya to really smile for once?" She told him, her tail in the air. Her eyes shined as she grinned at Axel, kinndly. "Don't lie, either. i can tell." She added.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

Axel grinned, but nothing close to her description.
"My only pleasure is torture." His black underbelly shadowed.

Larxene nodded.
"Yeah, Axel- cheer up for once."

Axel growled, cantering off.

Larxene chuckled. "Morning Mist."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Lapis raised his nose and sniffed.

Here she comes again.

He looked in Shinkokyuu's direction. He was thinking about causing a bit of mischief by attacking her, but he didn't want to hurt anyone. Instead, he focused on levitating a drop of water in front of him.

Suddenly, he combined it with his Dark power to mix in what looked like a droplet of ink. The water sizzled and became black. He used one of his paws to sightlessly drag a fern leaf in front of him, and he broke his concentration intentionally.

If anyone other than him had been watching, he or she would notice that there were shadowy holes in the frond where the water had splattered on it.

Tired from his experimentation, Lapis sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Shinkokyuu felt the movement of Lapis beside her. Curious, she watched him from a few tail-lengths away, examining the method which he used to create some ink-like liquid that created holes in a fern frond. "Interesting," she commented, padding over and eying the leaf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Mist grunted at Axel. "Goodness! Blood wolves." She sighed, and turned to Larenxe. "Hello Larxene." She greeted, and dipped her head. She smiled. "How've you been?" She asked.

Lila Mae watched a butterfly carefully, then pounced, and caught it. The butterfly wobbled to the ground when Lila gasped. Her claws were extra sharp, from a scraping this morning. She spotted a piece of the insects' delicate wing stuck on her claw. Lila Mae watched the poor thing and sighed. The she-pup sulked away.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm

She smiled. "Hi. What's new today?'
Larxene was unsulally happy today- most of the time she was more quiet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 am

Mist shrugged. "Not much. I think i'm gettinng a new, but last power though." She told the wolf. She walked over to a puddle and stared at it. The water started to move and bubble a bit, but then it was still. Mist sighed. "That's as far as I'm getting." She told Larexe when she came back. Her ears twitched as she listened, and heard some unfamilar.

(I'm going to start the attack early. xD I'm getting DARN BORED.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Larxene giggled. "Yeah.. my lastpower hasn't come yet."
She cocked her head when the female's ears perked. "What is it?"

Axel sat beside Nitro.
"You're bored too I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Mist concetrated, and ignoed Larxene. "Come on Larx. I need you on patrol with me." She said, and padded toward Nitro and Axel. "Axel. I did you to come on patrol with me and Larxene." She said,. Her voice sounded like a mix of worriedness, hatred. "Nitro, keep camp in order." She barked, and spun around, and started bounding toward the bushes, ignoeing the entrance.

Nitro growled. "Alright." He said, and turned to Axel. "Go. She's only this bossy when BloodPack attacks." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm

(here! Didn't notice my name!)

Name: Midnight
Species (Read the rules): blood
Pack (Blood or Dusk): dusk
Power(s) (up to 2): darkness, can read minds
Description: Well, she is Midnight from Cow Of The Wild on youtube.
()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) 2qivkg6
Other: no.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 pm

(Accepted!

If you read, we're starting the attack of Blood pack. :D Just lettin' ya know. Mist just asked Axeli's charries out to check, and Nitro is in charge.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:46 pm

(RP?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 am

(hmm... I've got Lila Mae and Nitro!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next