RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!

Go down 
+12
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Jєt
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Jay
Becca!
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 am

Bushtail approached Fallenstar. "I have something to report." He spoke up. His fur was a mess and muddy, from the accident he discovered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am

(EVERYONE! THANKS TO BLUE_BRAWL, WE NOW HAVE A NEW-AND-IMPROVED MAP! Go take a look!)

Fallenstar backed out of the medicine den awkwardly, nearly bumping into the warrior. "Yes Bushtail?" she asked, shaking out her fur. "What is it?" Her foggy eyes flashed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 am

(Shiny Gengar, I'm not even sure if Blanky is on xD But if you want to rp, then Robinfur is availible! ^^")
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Bushtail stepped back. "Sorry." He apoligized. "But, I think a monster trailed off the thunderpath." He explained, nearly startled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:10 pm

"What do you mean trailed off? Not into the forest!" she meowed, her ash-dappled tail in the air now. As she padded out of camp, her neck fur stood up and she caught her breath. "Where at?" she huffed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 pm

"Over there." He said, trotting into the direction. He spotted the monster a little ways off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Brambleshadow finished off his 'breakfast' of a thin vole with barely any meat. He picked the still jointed carcass up off of the ground by the tail and trotted over to the edge of camp a few fox lengths away from the back of the Apprentices den. He dug a small hole in the ground as if he was a dog then put the carcass into it so the pesky rats wouldn't try to get it. He filled in the hole with the dirt that he had dug up. Brambleshadow flicked his tail over the spot and ran back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Fallenstar gasped as she leapt across the shallow part of the river, and the monster and thunderpath came into veiw. A Twoleg crawled out of the belly of the monster, wiping its face. The monster just sat in an awkward position,half on the thunderpath and half on the grass, while an unpleasent fog bellowed from it's face. Fallenstar cringed. "What is it doing here?" she snorted, standing on the edge of the river closest to the thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Brambleshadow had overheard the small alerting conversation and wanted to take a look. He kept a few Badger Length's behind Fallenstar and Bushtail. He scrammbled up a small alder tree behind Fallenstar hoping she wouldn't see him. Brambleshadow's tail swung back and forth off of the branch without him really knowing it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Branchstripe heard Fallenstar and Bushtail talking, and followed them to take a look. He remembered the monster that had come quite close to him, and cringed at the memory.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Bushtail shrugged and sniffed. "It just was going side to side..then it fell off." He said, remembering his reaction. His nesk fur bristled as he watched the Twoleg fog swip near thwm.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Fallenstar sat uneasily, when her ears darted back, twitching. Her head swiveled. "I know you guys are back there. Come out." she meowed, unable to see her warriors, but hearing their muffled pawsteps. She did'nt know why they had to creep behind them- they could have just joined them to investigate.
Turning back to the monster, her eyes narrowed. "There is'nt much we can do. Bushtail,make sure none of our apprentices or kits go near this area."
She threw her head over her ashy-striped shoulder, staring as the hidden tom's came forward. "And you two lay sticks or somthing near this area as a boundary untill the monster and twoleg leaves. I don't want any of our cats getting ill from this mess." she pointed her tail at the splattered mud and smog bellowing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:14 pm

"Yes Fallenstar." Brambleshadow mewed respectfully and leaped down from the tree and onto the ground. He started to pick up small sticks in his mouth and piling them up near the poisonous mess. I must look like a dog. He thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Branchstripe nodded, coming out. He started getting sticks.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:22 pm

"Alright then, be careful." she nodded to all three of them, and dashed off back into camp. On her way she scared a baby rabbit into it's burrow, splashing through a new-leaf puddle and tripping itself down the den hole. She stopped to watch a few other of the babies, along with the plump mother, scamper into the burrow before padding the rest of the way to camp. New leaf ment new baies, which would grow into healthy prey. She looked up to the blue sky, dashed with clouds, and sent a silent thanks for life.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Branchstripe got more sticks, and started making a little border, while staying away from the Two-Leg.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Seeing that Leopardstrike wasn't reacting, Snakefoot shrugged, rolling her piercing amber eyes. She mewed, "Maybe later, then," and padded into the middle of the camp with her slithering gait. A strange scent was somewhere far off, and it didn't smell good. She probably had to stay away from it. There was definitely something Twoleggish about it. It would be wise to avoid the problem. Perhaps she should go hunting in the opposite direction.

Nodding to herself, Snakefoot erratically bounded out of camp, her jumps shaky due to the leg deformation. Her front legs were too short and bent a bit too much. Her hind legs stuck out at the sides, and her paws were angled out, causing her to be pidgeon-toed. The dark brown she-cat had always been ashamed of this, but learned over time to ignore it. Everyone had differences. Of course, it caused problems with hunting and battle, but she was a good warrior nonetheless.

Carefully, she scented the air, doing her best to stand up straight. There was plently of mouse, something she was good at hunting due to her odd movements; they didn't cause much vibration. Snakefoot carefully dropped into the best crouch she could, although it wasn't the best of all warriors in the Clan. She headed cautiously towards the scent, finding two long ears poking out. The short-furred she-cat stopped for a moment, aiming. And then, she pounced.

It was over like a flash of lightning. Her claws were on the mouse, and she felt it slip, letting out a terrified squeal, but she put more weight on her unbalanced paws and held fast, giving it a swift nip on the neck. And immediately, the prey became fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:34 pm

The Two-Leg saw Bracnhstripe, and Branchstripe took off running. The border was finished.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Fallenstar crouched in front of the fresh kill pile, eagerly chewing her way through a blackbird. Her belly growled as she ate, obviously unsatisfied.

Robinfur blew out a lazy sigh as he padded out from camp, searching his way along an old twoleg path for herbs. The stock of marigold was slowly shrinking, and the clan was moving slow today, so he decided it would be a good time to go scavenging. Then, his amber gaze was brought darted up from the path by a swift movement of a dark shape. He blinked, focusing his old eyes. "Great catch, Snakefoot. It never heard you coming." he commented, trotting over to the she-cat with stiff steps. His long, blotched fur skimmed the ground as he went.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Name- Eaglefeather
Gender- Male
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.)

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 Draft_lens1968447module9355110photo_1209657263lilith-black-cat
Personality- A secretive tom, with a slightly sly demeanor. On the outside, however, he is a great cat to talk to, and generally accepts things the way they are; he doesn't "freak out" about anything, and all in all is a calm cat. Eaglefeather is also very clever, and has a "way with words". [hehe]
One Sentence Description- A charcoal black tom with pale green-yellow eyes.
Rank- Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Snakefoot noticed the sandy brown puffball that was Robinfur pad towards her. With her prey at her paws, she replied, "Never felt me, you mean? Not really." She stood up, the fresh-kill in her jaws, and headed back towards camp with her eccentric, undulating steps. She said without looking back, "Just felt like getting a little something to hunt. I haven't been out in a while." And with that, she disappeared into camp.

Plopping the dead mouse on the fresh-kill pile, she raced into the warriors' den, glancing at Leopardstrike on the way in. She curled up to get a bit of rest, her tail over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

(pfft. Well then! xD)
Robinfur only smiled and padded on his way. An old, hoarse chuckled made its way from his jaws, "She never could take a simple compliment," he thought aloud.
After a brief time of walking, he finally found the large patch of small yellow flowers, poking their tiny head up from all the green. Carefully and diligently, he plucked a few of the flower heads off, along with their leaves, and made his way back for camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

(Eaglefeather is accepted! rp when you feel.

I have to go, so I'll add him to the front tomorrow.)

(hehe. a 'way with word' eh? xD Fallenstar might just like that...)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

[Thanks for accepting me!]
[Okay... I'll RP is anyone is actually here.]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Branchstripe was soon out of reach of the Two-Leg. He scented the air for prey,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next