RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!

Go down 
+12
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Jєt
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Jay
Becca!
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 pm

(Okay!

Also, leopardstrike, I made your one sentence description for you, if you don't mind, because you were still doing it wrong. Make it sure its okay, alright?)

Fallenstar bent and stretched her forelegs out forward, and pryed her jaws open for a luxurious stretch. Her beautiful ash toned stripes and speckles shone brilliantly under the midday sun. She layed back down in a sphyx like position on the edge of a thunderpath, under the shelter of a tree. When a Monster blew by, she did'nt even flinch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Branchstripe opened his robin's egg colored eyes, to blink and sheild them with a paw. Pale and dappled dawn light filtered through the branchs and ferns and such that made up the warriors den, he sighed, and stood up.
He looked around, and shook his tabby brown pelt off, and hoped he didn't wake anyone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Buchtail went to explore by the thunderpath. He fell over when a monster flew by and ruffling his fur.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

She pawed anxiously at a thrush. Cloverheart wasn't hungry, but she was very bored.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Branchstripe stretched, and padded out. He started going near the ThunderPath, and sighed as a large Monster flew past. His fur was splattered with mud and water, and he shook himself again. He picked his way through the debri and grass.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Bushtail noticed Fallenstar near the bramble that covered them from the breath of the monster. He slowly padded over near the leader.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

(Cloverheart, did you get my message on the second page?)

Fallenstar gazed out for a long time, untill the fumes from the thunderpath got to her and she trotted back to camp. Everything was in order- warriors busying about, some just awaking and eating their meals, others bringing in fresh catches. She made her way to the Ledge, and leaped up onto its top.

(The ledge is an old, half broken wooden bench that hasnt been used in a long time because of how far back it goes into the forest. The higher part, [since half of the bench is broken down on the ground, there is the low side, and the high side.like a tedder-totter.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

( Oh sorry! Late post.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Branchstripe rolled his eyes, annoyed with the fact that his pelt was messy. He had just given himself a good licking, the night before. He started on again, and was careful to steer clear of the Monsters. He spotted a thrush, and pounced. He caught and killed it quickly, and started toward camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 pm

(It's okay.)

Bushtail saw their leader leave. He turned to and glanced around.

(I have to go!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:23 pm

(( Aww.. Bye!!))

Branchstripe brought the thrush back, and set it on the fresh-kill pile. He smiled, and looked around camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm

(ohhh...bye!)

Fallenstar noticed Branchstripe padding through the entrance of camp, a limp thrush in his jaws.
"Good hunting, I see?" she asked him, leaping down from the ledge and curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Buchtail saw Fallenstar again. He padded over quietly and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Branchstripe nodded, and set the thrush down. " Yes, hello Fallenstar." Branchstripe said, his tone respectful. He wondered if the leader noticed how ragged he looked, mud and grass littering his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:28 pm

(Oh um, sorry Winter, um,

A shy she-cat with a sleek golden pelt and bright green eyes.

Does that work?)

Cloverheart sighed and decided to head into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Fallenstar dipped her head to Bushtail as he approached. "Greetings, Bushtail."
she meowed, and swiveled toward Branchstripe again. "Did you get into a fight out there?" her eyes darted around his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm

(Certainly. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Branchstripe felt the skin under his thick pelt redden. " No.. I, uh.." Branchstripe trailed off, quite embrassed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Cloverheart dropped down to a hunters crouch. She had her jaws parted, catching the scent of a mouse. Slowly, she crept close enough to where she could- CRUCH! The mouse's neck snapped under her pounce.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Branchstripe blushed, and sat up straighter. His tail curled around his paws, and waited for Fallenstar's reply.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:43 pm

(Everyone check the front page! I HAVE MADE THE MEDDIE CAT!)

Fallenstar shrugged it off. "It does'nt matter." she mewed to him, and trailed away to the medicine cat den. Brambles and tendrils formed the oblong den,and she poked her head in with bright eyes. "Hi there," she meowed happily to the plush tom. His eyes flahsed inside the darkness like an owl's.

Robinfur nodded kindly. "Fallenstar. Greetings." he bellowed, and took a pce toward her to rasp across her ear. "Is everything alright?" he smiled when she nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Branchstripe sighed when Fallenstar left. Had he even been breathing? It didn't feel like it.. He started padding toward the fresh-kill pile, eyeing a plump mouse.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm

(Does he like her? 👅 )
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

(( Little bit. xD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Snakefoot asked again, "You all right, Leopardstrike? You don't seem to be listening. Would you like to go hunting? If you're too tired, it won't hurt my feelings if you say no."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next