RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!

Go down 
+12
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Jєt
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Jay
Becca!
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:
Robinfur sat, curling his fluffy rusty and brown colored tail aorund his paws. "All on patrols, looking for members and hunting." he replied, looking him over. "Would you like some poppy seeds for your cut?" he looked down at the tom's bleeding pad and winced.

Sagepaw blinked. "Oh, yeah I probably should have offered you something like that...sorry." She mewed to Crowsong. She felt foolish. She was a medicine cat and she had made him run on an injured paw. "I'll get them if you want." She added.

Crowsong narrowed his eyes at the apprentice. "If you think you should. Go ahead." He meowed. He was irritated that she hadn't even thought to check why he was limping. But he tried to be patient with apprentices, so he tried to sound as calm as possible. When Sagepaw dissapeared into the den, Crowsong looked at Robinfur. "You must have your paws full with her. Is she always forgetful?" He asked.

((Thanks Winter. We'll just assume Meadowsong is on patrol with someone. :p And I just realized I have two cats with 'song' at the end of their names. *head+desk*))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 pm

(Hehe. Sorry for the late reply everyone!)

Robinfur smiled, and gave a brief lick to his paw. "Not usually, actually." he mused. "So what happened, if you don't mind me asking?" his tone was concerned as he looked at the tom's paw again. "You can't do somthing like that just roaming around."

Fallenstar's neck ached to the point where she had to run to keep a steady pace to camp without dropping the prey in her jaws. She could hear quick pawsteps of the rest of the patrol behind her as she came to the ThunderClan entrance. Quickly she leapt for the fresh kill pile, and basically threw the kill onto it. "Ehhh...I need to get out more..." she panted, twisting her neck and moving her shoulders around stiffly. But her attention was quickly drawn from the spiked pain to the scent of a strange cat. She turned to find Robinfur with another Shadowclan tom. "Oh, erm..hello there.." she mewed to them awkwardly. They had probably witnessed her whole episode into camp!

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Crowsong twitched his ears when he heard Fallenstar's meow. "Hello." He mewed.
Turning his attention briefly back to Robinfur, he meowed; "I was hunting a rat in twolegplace...I ran over some shiny stuff near an abandoned twoleg nest. Some of it cut my paw." He meowed.

Sagepaw came out of the den with some poppy seeds in her jaws. "Here you go Crowsong." She mewed, dropping them beside the black tom. "Oh hi Fallenstar! Have you met Crowsong yet? I found him this morning!" She meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Robinfur winced slightly. "Those twolegs...I hav'nt seen anything more stupid in all my years as a medicine cat." he meowed, and turned to nod a friendly greeting to the ashy tabby she-cat. "Good hunting, I see!" he rumbled, suddenly excited.

Fallenstar's eyes lit up. "Greetings, Robinfur and Sagepaw...and hello to you." she smiled to the dark tom. "This is lovely. More ShadowClan...Pantherclaw will be pleased." she purred, her tail tip curling.

Pantherclaw sighed. "Follow us, we'll show you ThunderClan camp. We're staying there untill the rest of the Clan is found." he broke into the small group of she-cats, happy to see each other again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34