RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!

Go down 
+12
Mistyy
Mad MOAI
Jєt
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Jay
Becca!
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Branchstripe's brown fur bristled, as he lifted his head, irate and awake. He heard the leader call for a meeting, and grunted, getting up. He padded slowly, but briskly, toward the clearing underneith the ledge.
He sat down, yawning, and still blinking some sleep from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 pm

|H|o|l|l|y|-|p|o|o|l| wrote:
(I'm here everyone!!

MAN OH MAN XD You guys wasted like 8 pages on really irritating one-liners XS Oh well. But seriously. Ben? Could we please type a little more than 5 words a post? :P )

(Also....all cats who made forms from page 33 to page 40 are accepted!! Thanks for adding characters.)

Fallenstar's eyes were focused on the clear, blue sky. Thin whispy clouds ran along it, reminding her of the river. Suddenly she realised she had a duty to accomplish and leapt up onto the Ledge. Clearing her throat, " Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the Ledge." she announced, her ashy-striped tail waving in the breeze.

Robinfur yawned, stretched out his forelegs, and made his way stiffly to the main clearing. He found his usual spot and glanced up at the she-cat.

Pantherclaw grunted and sat in the center of the ThunderClan clearing. It felt so odd. After a while, his charcoal and smoke blotched fur felt ichy when some of the cats started appearing, staring at the ShadowClan Deputy.

(Between pages 31 and 35, I have a post for PantherClaw)

Knowing what it was about, JuniperLeaf growled and sat beside the ledge.

Misty nodded sleepily as she woke up and pounced out of her den, sitting near the back
Back to top Go down
nolongeravailible(alwein)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
nolongeravailible(alwein)

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Content of this post removed.
-Hollypool.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 pm

I'M NOT YOUR QUEEN! GO!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 am

(GET OUT OF HERE ALWEIN! GAWD! AND MISTEH IS NOT YOUR QUEEN! gawd! *curses*)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 am

(Thank you, Beebo!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

(IGNORE HIM.

Anyway, I saw the post, and it's too late to reply. Sorry!)

Fallenstar waited impatiently on the Ledge, her tail tip twitching. Her foggy green gaze saundered down on the small group of cats, and she sat as she awaited the rest of her Clan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:17 pm

(No prob. Mist. Thats what you get when someone pulls my last straw. anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 pm

(JuniperLeaf waited patiently, but his eyes were thin slits.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 pm

(No more of that creep, :]]

Anyways....COME ON YOU GUYS WE'RE WAITIN' xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

( I not in this part of the rp. *sigh* I'll wait to rp 'till part two, 'cause there is no place to put Bushtail or Cherryfur.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 pm

(Of course you're a part of the plot. Just make them sit in the clearing for the meeting. I need to announce this to the whole Clan.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

(kay.)

Bushtail and Cherryfur waited in the clearing. He stared up at their leader.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:40 pm

((*feels like Lock should try to jump in* 1 sec...))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Lock scrambled onto a rock and overlooked the crowd, eyes narrowing as he scanned the group of cats for the black pelt of Eaglefeather. There. Lock spotted him and bounded shyly over to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Adderfang quickly bounded up to his spot and sat down, looking up at the leaders. Finally, a Gathering!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Eaglefeather turned around quickly after hearing the call for the gathering, only to find a calico tom sitting a few tail-lengths in front of him. He reconized him easily, it was the tom he and Cloverheart had saved from the sewer."Hi, Lock," he meowed, then his eyes flashes, as if he had an idea. "Do you think you'll get an apprentince name tonight?" Eaglefeather asked, wandering who his mentor would be.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Cloverheart padded out into the clearing full of cats.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

(Finally. Thanks guys ^^)

Robinfur smiled as Sagepaw came and sat near him. He swept his pluming tail over his forepaws and gazed back up thoughtfully at Fallenstar.

Fallenstar blinked before her Clan. "As most of you have already noticed, ShadowClan's deputy- Pantherclaw -spent the night here. The reason for this is while Juniperleaf and I were out, we found him alone in ShadowClan's new territory. He told us that rogues has chased them out, and all of his Clan scattered, and have yet to return. It's been a few sunrises now since, and I have decided that ThunderClan needs to step in and help. We need to help rescue all of ShadowClan's cats, where ever they may be." she paused to listen to the crowds' reaction, and her eyes gently slid down to Pantherclaw. He obvisouly did not appreciate being pointed out, which she did with her tail when she said his name the first time.

"This also means that as we find the members, they will be staying here in ThunderClan camp untill they find a new,safer home." she added, her foggy green eyes darting around camp. She held her pose confidently as a few warriors spit rude remarks to ShadowClan.

Pantherclaw stood still, but his fur felt hot. The ShadowClan deputy locked hard gazes with Fallenstar and held it untill she looked at her own cats.

(You can have your characters say a few distrusting comments and such, if you like!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Adderfang's pelt prickled, but he couldn't turn away cats in need. And ShadowClan were indeed in need. They had dispersed and been driven out from their home; how much worse could it get? Fortunately, his Clan would help them. He would not fail.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Snakefoot bared her fangs. "How do you know they're not going to attack!" Her voice was a hostile hiss, and her eyes were narrowed, her pupils mere slits.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Fallenstar glared at the fierce she-cat. Her eyes met hers and they stared in silence for a moment. "I promise you that ShadowClan would not lie about somthing like this..." she growled, and lashed her tail. "Why else would PantherClaw be alone? I could smell the rogue all over their territory anyway." she announced, and looked to Pantherclaw. "Maybe you should come up and explain this yourself- it seems that my own Clan does'nt belive in their leader."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"I never said I don't trust you!" Snakefoot gave a sharp retort. "I said I don't trust Pantherclaw."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Fallenstar ignored the sleek warrior and carried on. "I expect you all to help, and to show your respects for all of ShadowClan's members." she meowed, though the word respect came out a bit dry, and she gave a brief lick to her chest fur to cover it up. The ash-hued tabby stood on all her paws now. "This meeting is over." With a sweep of her tail she leapt off the ledge to greet Pantherclaw.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 pm

JunipeLeaf folloed FallenStar closely, still very hostile to PantherLeaf.

MistyRain growled and stormed outof the clan to her tree.

EclipsePaw smiloed, obvious excited about helping. He smiled at his mentor and sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!   ...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...::::||THUNDERCLAN- The next generation. ||We're here to stay.||::::...Only 8 more pages to go!
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next