RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

(I'm back! Sorry for my absense.)

Fallenstar yawned and cleaned her chest fur before meeting up with Pantherclaw. "Could you gather some of your warriors for another searching patrol? I'll be scouting around the old ShadowClan camp." she meowed, her foggy green eyes shining in the shaft of morning light that poured into the clearing.

Pantherclaw nodded, rubbing his eyes with his forepaw. "I'll take the city, then." he replied, sitting taller than the ThunderClan leader and turning to face a few of the other ShadowClaners. "Sunfeather, Leopardsong and Shadowpaw." the black and grey long furred tom instructed, and waited for the cats to come to the front. Dewshine caught his eye in the back, and he nodded to her to signal for her to come as well.
Sunfeather slunk through the crowd of familiar ShadowClan cats, and even a couple ThunderClan ones, to meet with the deputy at the front. "Morning, Pantherclaw." she mewed, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

(Whoops, I did'nt. Hmm...where were we? XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:12 pm

(Amberheart's ears were above dsome tall grass, in Leafstar sight.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:40 pm

(Right, right.)

Leafstar closed her eyes slowly, taking in the cool breeze of the morning. She still stood still on that flat stone, watching, waiting for another cat. She was planning to leave this old territory to find her Clan, but not yet. For now, she would absorb her old home, the one she had only just become acustomed to since all the Clans had moved to this place. When the light brown patched she-cat opened her eyes again, a pair of ginger (? not sure) ears appeared above the tall dead grass. They did'nt move as the grass swayed with the breeze. Leafstar tried to stand on her hind paws to see. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

"You're right," Snakefoot replied. "We should probably find a few more before we go back." She scented the air again, trying to aim for a mouse or vole. But there was nothing currently nearby. "We should look a little further that way," she said, directing Leopardstrike with her tail and pointing to the left.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

((Raaaveeeeen...?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Amberheart flicked her ears. "Leafstar?" She whispered. She quietly trotted ahead and cxame to a stop on the end of the grass. THe old Shadowclan home-and her leader!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:33 pm

((We'll just pretend Sagepaw and Meadowshine actually were training and looking for herbs. xD I don't want to RP with myself!))

Sagepaw bounded into camp with a mouthful of *insert needed herbs here, I'm too lazy to look*.
Dropping her bundle outside the medicine cat's den, she licked her lips. "Here Robinfur, is this enough?" She asked. Then she noticed Dewshine. She waved her tail in greeting to the deaf she-cat.

Meadowshine followed Sagepaw a bit more slowly. She couldn't imagine how the young cat could possibly have so much energy after they worked on her fighting move so long. "Morining Robinfur, Dewshine." She purred, forgetting Dewshine couldn't hear her. With a yawn, she set off towards the warrior's den for some sleep.

Crowsong lifted his head from where he lie, stretched out in the sun warming his fur on a stone at the edge of camp. He saw Sagepaw and Meadowshine come into camp. He yawned and laid his head down again, hoping to catch some more rest before anycat asked anything of him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:36 pm

(Sure, Raven can come tooooo xD Meet up with Pantherclaw please!)

Fallenstar nodded to the ShadowClan deputy and padded for the warrior den. She poked her head in- most of the cats were waking up by now and bathing. "I need 3 or 4 cats to come search with me in the old ShadowClan territory!" she meowed loudly, and sat waiting on the other side of the wall of the the den.

Robinfur blinked sleepily, and lifted his head from his old forepaws. "Hm? Oh, yes! Thats plently, thanks." the shaggy medicine cat got to his paws stiffly, stretching. "New-leaf is doing good in the forest,I assume?"

Leafstar instantly smiled and practically leapt forward to meet with the she-cat. "Amberheart! Am I glad to see you," she purred, touching her tail tip to the golden warrior's ear. "Have you been alone too?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Raincloud wrote:
"You're right," Snakefoot replied. "We should probably find a few more before we go back." She scented the air again, trying to aim for a mouse or vole. But there was nothing currently nearby. "We should look a little further that way," she said, directing Leopardstrike with her tail and pointing to the left.

Leopardstrike nodded. He enjoyed hunting with SnakeFoot. She seemed to have a mind for him....maybe he did too.
"I hope that we find ShadowClan's leader...." he tried smalltalk.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Amberheart brightened. "Leafstar!" She purred. "Yes, I saw were most of our clan was too!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:52 pm

"Actually, me too," Snakefoot replied. "At first... I wasn't welcoming to any of them." Pain twisted her belly. "Now I regret it."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm

9WINTEH! Get your Mod behind over here and post! xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:08 pm

(*drags feet* I'm here I'm here xD)

(New siggy! you dig?)

Leafstar nodded. "They scattered when the rogues over took the camp..." she looked down, and back up at the sky. "If only we could find them all, I wish more than anything in the world that ShadowClan could be whole again." she murmered, her golden gaze turning glassy. "I'm tempted to ask ThunderClan for help, since they're the closest and I know Fallenstar well, but this is ShadowClan's problem and if we all reunite again, it will prove our Clan is in this too." she said, and curled her tail around her paws.

(remember, Fallenstar and the patrol will find her.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Raincloud wrote:
"Actually, me too," Snakefoot replied. "At first... I wasn't welcoming to any of them." Pain twisted her belly. "Now I regret it."

Leopardstrike nodded. "It seems like they've been part of the clan forever...." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Snakefoot nodded. "Next time, I'll try to think before disapproving of someone new. We should continue our hunt."

She scented the air again, and pointed with her tail. "I think I smell a vole that way."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:14 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:

((You mean Raven? He's a guy...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Leopardstrike nodded, and cantered in the direction SnakeFoot had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:38 pm

A vole, barely not feeling his footsteps, poked its head, and then its whole body, out from under a fern a few tail-lengths in front of Leopardstrike.

((Hope you don't mind if I do that.... :) ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:47 am

(Nope. As long as it's not going to eat him or anything. XDXDXD
The vole opened it's mouth superwide and ate Leopardstrike. XDXDXD)

Leopardstrike dropped low, and circled patiently where the vole had appeared.
Each time the golden tom circled, he got closer and closer.
When he had circled several times, he twisted put of the brush and caught the vole in his black paws.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:51 am

Snakefoot's eyes widened slightly. "That's new. It's tough to keep it from feeling you when you walk that long."

She smiled. "You seem to be full of out-of-the-ordinary things. In a good way."

Snakefoot dug up her previous prey. "Think this is enough?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:21 am

Dewshine was what one would call a helpless warrior. She could see, but it took a touch on the head with a tail to let her know she was on a patrol.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Willow Dance wrote:

((You mean Raven? He's a guy...))

(No, I was talking about Leafstar. Fallen & her patrol will find her.

If you want, Pantherclaw & his patrol can find Raven. They're going to the city.)

Pantherclaw nodded over his shoulder at the group of cats assembled behind him. "Very well then, lets go!" he meowed, and darted out into the forest. The shaggy ShadowClan deputy padded stealthily for the river, which he could hear running nearby, echoeing the muffled noises of the Thunderpath and the city. The cool undergrowth of the ThunderClan territory was begining to feel familiar and soft under his pads, and he was forgetting what the old ShadowClan grass land felt like. The black and grey tom ignored these thoughts and persisted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Raincloud wrote:
Snakefoot's eyes widened slightly. "That's new. It's tough to keep it from feeling you when you walk that long."

She smiled. "You seem to be full of out-of-the-ordinary things. In a good way."

Snakefoot dug up her previous prey. "Think this is enough?"

Leopardstrike nodded. "I've been around the world at least twice...." he chuckled.
"This should be enough for now.... we can come back later."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm

If you want, Pantherclaw & his patrol can find Raven. They're going to the city.)

((Yes please.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next