RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm

((Come on Raincloud, your characters always have a mate -.-))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Snakefoot stayed silent for a moment. How could the most serious and noble warrior in the Clan love such a flawed person like her? Was it her flaws? Or was it just like she did -- accepting someone for what they were? "I love you too..." she replied wistfully, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Leopardstrike smiled, and put his head over her shoulders.
A hint of the sunset streamed in. The muscular tom's golden spotted pelt shimmered.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Snakefoot's eyes blinked serenely as the leopard-like tom's pelt shined, and slowly fell asleep comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Leopardstrike yawned, and drowsily purred.
the sound of the rushing trees lulled him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Amberheart crept up behind Leafstar and twitched her ears, standing by her leaders side.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Willow Dance wrote:
"I'm here." Raven coughed. "I was almost attacked by a monster, and I sprained my ankle running from it. IT RAN LIKE CRAZY!"

Pantherclaw made a wincing face. "It's good we found you when we did," he meowed, and leaned down to help pull the tom up. "Do you know if there are any other ShadowClan members around? We've been staying with ThunderClan near by." he added, giving him somthing to lean on withhis side.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:
Robinfur twitched his broad nose. "Leafstar and Silversnow are still missing...there might be a few warriors, but I'm not sure." he mewed back to his dappled apprentice. She sure was growing up- he already missed the eager sqeaks he received from her when she was a younge kit, who bounced around him all the time waiting for an order. The old shaggy tom sighed. "You know Silversnow, remember? At the last Meeting at the Moonstone with all the medicine cats?" he added after the silence.

(You should just pretend Meadow is with Fallenstar's patrol. I need somone to be one of the warriors XD Its like I'm typing to myself!)

((Okay.))

After thinking for a moment, Sagepaw nodded. "Yes, I think I remember her now." She murmured. She shook her head.
"I just don't understand how a whole clan could just disperse like that! I don't think I'll ever understand that. You'd think the warrior code would have kept them together..."
Her green gaze traveled over the peaceful ThunderClan camp. Silently, she hoped nothing like that would ever happen to her clan.

Meadowshine stood a few pawsteps behind the two leaders. She flicked her ears in amusement towards their enthusiastic greeting.

((Sorry, short post with Meadowshine. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Amberheart looked at Meadowshine. She remembered the she-cat from awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Snakefoot simply dreamed of herself and Leopardstrike on a hunting patrol under the stars. She snuggled closer to him in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Raven shook his head. "No one else is around here. They all fled in another direction from the monster that broke up our band." He paused. "It was moving very fast."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Robinfur's face fell a bit. "Well in all the panic, I don't think you would be as worried about staying with your buddy as you would about saving your life!" he mused, raising his eyebrows. "...but anyway, what matters is that they're slowly being reunited. Even if ShadowClan owe us a big favor from now on, I don't think Fallenstar will accept it. She has too much heart." he murmered, thinking about the days when the younge ashy grey tabby talked constantly about her best friend from ShadowClan.
(Speaking of the medicine cat meeting thingy, we should have one as soon as ShadowClan is completely found. It's already almost been a month since the last one XD)
xxx

Fallenstar smiled softly after a moment of catching up. "Lets go, then. I'll show you to camp." she meowed, and turned on her hind paws to make a path out of the tall golden grass. She understood now how ShadowClan could have picked a home like this, even if it were so much different from their old one. It had great cover and she could smell field mice everywhere. It would be a shame to leave this place, she thought solemly.

Leafstar followed eagerly, even though she knew the way out herself. She blew out a sigh of relief- of all cats, she was glad her best friend was there to find her in her time of need. Besides that, there was more she wanted to tell Fallenstar, somthing that only she could understand. She glanced up. The ThunderClan leader looked busy thinking- this was a good time to think about how she would tell her the news.
(DUNDUNDUNNNNN bet you can't geuss what it is X3)

"I'm sure. Well almost all of the rest of the Clan is staying with ThunderClan right now, near by. Lets get you there," Pantherclaw responded. He had'nt seen the strong tom so shaken up in his life...the monster must have been going very fast.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Raven nodded. "Can I have a bite of fresh-kill when we get back?" He heaved himself onto his paws and felt lightheaded, but he padded towards the direction in which this cat had padded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Amberheart followed the leaders quietly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Sagepaw nodded. "I bet she'll tell Leafstar to forget all about it." She agreed. "But don't you think we could use a big favor? It might be a good idea to leave the suggestion out there...in case we need something..." She added thoughtfully, flicking her spotted tail.

Meadowshine twitched her ears as she walked behind the leaders. They we technically in another clan's territory. But the clan was staying with them...could they hunt on their land? The sounds of prey in the dry leaves was certainly tempting. Meadowshine finally decided to try, and began stalking a mouse which was shuffling amoung the leaves at the base of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Robinfur considered this. "I suppose you're right. Actually, I agree fully. But try telling that to Fallenstar. That she-cat is too nice to say anything. Maybe Leafstar will, though?" he pondered, lifting an eyebrow. A warm breeze came in, carrying the scent of pollen from the trees.

Fallenstar stopped when she saw Meadowshine fall into the hunters' crouch. She was about to open her mouth to order her back, but Leafstar flicked her tail in the ThunderClan leader's face.

Leafstar glanced at Fallenstar, "No, go on. I'm pretty hungry myself. " she insisted, and turned around to slip into the thick dead grass. Her dark brown ears craned around to listen for the sound of scurring creatures- soon she pinpointed one and started the pursuit. In the back of her mind she noticed that the ThunderClan cat's tactics of hunting was a bit different from ShadowClan's.

Pantherclaw nodded. "Of course." he meowed, and kept to the path he had recently gotten used to. He looked down as he walked,following each pawstep with pride.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Amberheart watched Meadowshine with interest. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Snakefoot blinked and yawned, raising her head, but didn't move; she didn't want to jostle Leopardstrike out of his peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:02 am

Sagepaw twitched her ears thoughtfully as the breeze ruffled her fur. "Do you think Leafstar would offer a favor after this? Maybe she'll be too embarressed that another clan saved hers to bring it up." She suggested.
Then she sneezed. "Ugh, pollen." She sighed.
She stretched out in the sunlight to warm her spotted fur as another breeze came through the camp, sending loose leaves skittering across the ground.

Creeping forward silently, Meadowshine prepared to pounce on the clueless little field mouse. In one swift motion, she lept, killed her prey and turned back to the patrol with the fresh-kill in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm

((Sorry for being out for so long. What should I do?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:47 am

(Hm. Well, make all your cats in the camp, I geuss. Fallenstar will be back with Leafstar soon [after hunting] and Pantherclaw is coming into camp now.)
( I leveled up all your pets, Wildfire ^^ Windsong is cute!)

Fallenstar took the open chance to hunt and dove quickly after a vole that had been spooked a way over. She landed on it uneasily, but sunk her sharp claws in and took it's life. Her mouth watered as she turned with the fresh kill in her jaws to find the others. Meadowshine's scent wafted over from her right, and she saw Leafstar's tail tip poking out from the tall dead grass. It was moving all over the place, so the ThunderClan leader assumed she had caught somthing.

Robinfur blinked, and shifted his position onto his other shoulder. "Only StarClan knows. Both Leaders have too much pride or are too modest, or are too kind. They're too close, too." he added more quietly. Just then a dark green leaf spiraled down from the branches above. The old shaggy tom pinned it down with expert aim with one outstretched paw. He sighed tiredly. "I wonder if Fallenstar's patrol has found anyone yet?"

Pantherclaw lead the rest of the way to the ThunderClan entrance, which was also getting uncomfortably familiar. He pointed his tail at it to tell Raven to come with him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Leopardstrike snorted, and his golden head rose. SnakeFoot was already up beside him in the lighted den- He smiled warmly. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Otterpaw padded into camp, still not used to the ShadowClan scent all over the camp. "This is worse than the Thunderpath," he thought. With all the extra mouthes to feed, he'd also not had much time to have battle practice. The intimidating eyes of the ShadowClan warriors made him wary to talk to any of them, not even the apprentices. "Hanging on to the last scrap of dignity that they have. They're in our terrirtory, eating our prey, and sheltering in our camp. And yet they still act as if they're doing us a favor," he thought. "That's ShadowClan for you,"</FONT>
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Lifting her head when she heard a rustling at the camp entrance, Sagepaw caught sight of Otterpaw. She stood and padded over. "Hey Otterpaw. Something wrong?" She asked cheerfully. The apprentice seemed to be deep in thought.

Setting her catch on the leaf-covered ground, Meadowshine looked around for the other cats. She heard a rustliing nearby and caught Fallenstar's scent. She could hear the others around her as well. We'll have plenty of fresh-kill, that's for sure. She thought to herself.

((Thanks Winter. ~.^ Windsong is my warrior name.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:40 pm

(Just to let you know, blue, but unfortunatly Otterpaw's mentor is eaglefeather, whom does not come on anymore. Like, ever xD. So, if you want me to assign him a new mentor, just let me know. You can pick another warrior from the list.[ an active one, please XD])

Fallenstar could barely smell Meadowshine with the prey in her jaws, but she distinguished her out form the vole and the dead grass smells.The ashy grey tabby pushed forward untill she found the warrior, and blinked in approval as she set her own catch down next to her. "That was fast." she commented her, before taking a swift bite of her vole.

Leafstar suddenly leapt into the air, her claws hooking onto a flying blackbird. It struggled for a moment as the powerful brown she-cat pinned it to the earth and took it's life. Her mouth watered as she returned to where the group had all spilt up at. Dropping the bird, she made a place for herself next to Fallenstar and dug in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: