RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 am

Robinfur nodded his approval, but just then Fallenstar appeared through the bushes again with her apprentice, a field mouse in each of their jaws. He sent Sagepaw off to tend to Otterpaw, and padded over to his leader. "Greetings, Fallenstar. I have good news!" his tonee changed, a smile spreading across his face. Behind them, he could see Silversnow mingling with her Clan mates, nibbling a hare.

Fallenstar dropped her mouse into the freshkill pile, panting from the quick trip over. She had to keep up with her fast apprentice!
"Hello. Whats that?" When the old medicine cat told her, her eyes lit up curiously. "Both of them are back? And with Silversnow?" she mewed, her tail tip dancing. "Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Whisppaw padded into camp, and quickly spotted Silversnow. When Fallenstar padded over to Robinfur, she followed. "They found Silversnow?" She asked the medicine cat of ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm

When Sagepaw entered the medicine cat den upon Fallenstar's request, Otterpaw pricked his ears. "What did he say?" Otterpaw mewed anxiously.

((This is so funny. Just yesterday I broke my toe XD I'm not even kidding. Socky was there, too. And Otterpaw just got his toes run over XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm

((*epic gasp* That's wierd! xD Hmm...maybe I should have Sagepaw find a million dollars in the forest. :P))

Sagepaw laid back her ears and looked back to where Robinfur was talking to Fallenstar, no doubt telling her about Silversnow. Should she tell Otterpaw about Robinfur's suspictions? She decided against it.
"Just come medicine cat stuff. And he was upset about us leaving." She answered vaguely. "How's your paw?" She asked, leaning over to look at it again. "Is it feeling any better yet?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 pm

((LOL! XD That would be epic. "Hey, Robinfur, I know you're angry and stuff, but I got you a gift!" "Sagepaw, you know I can't be bought." *Sagepaw hands Robinfur 500,000 dollars* "You know what? I was wrong. I forgive you." *robinfur buys private jet*))

Otterpaw narrowed his eyes at the sudden subject change, but decided it would be better not to pry. "The herbs are helping," the brown tom answered her, lifting his paw up to examine it. The bleeding had stopped, and the polituce Sagepaw had applied to it had taken the edge off the stinging. He sniffed at it distainfully, wrinking his nose at the leaves' sharp scent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

(Lol! xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 pm

OOC: okay seriously, I think I'll need to qoute that in my siggy. That was fantastic XDD I literally lol'd.

and i'm being lazy for now and I'm not going to post yet. xD
I know, know. lol
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:11 pm

((lol Otter, now I'm imagining a cat flying a jet. 0_o Robinfur: *in jet* Wait, I don't have any thumbs!!!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 pm

((PWND. Otterpaw shall now steal teh jet because the moonster make his toes grow back funneh and let him fly. XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:50 pm

((*rallies for plot conclusion and new plot*))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC: Sorry! I'm just not sure what to post. I've been thinking.

and also, it's so much easier when MORE PEOPLE ARE ON. xD
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:11 pm

((*waves hand in air* I'm on! :P))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

((*waves hand as well* But you're probably right, we should wait until a lot of people are on. :D Well, at least that gives ThunderClan more time to ponder what can nearly destroy them next time.

Fallenstar: How about a big battle?
Robinfurr: I was thinking more along the lines of a dreadful prophecy.
Fallenstar: ... How about a battle?
Otterpaw: YESH! PWN!

XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

(xD Hee. battleness pwns you all!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm

((XD At least they think so XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 pm

((I PMed Ally a plot idea. Now it just depends on if she likes it or not. :P Yes Otter, it would include a battle. xD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC: AWE xD You are all so funny with our warrs :3
anywho. I would really appreciate if somone would say somthing to Fallenstar to remind her to talk to Leafstar or make a speech or somthing?

... shes much too excited to remember on her own. xD

Or maybe I'm just busy/lazy x)
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Sagepaw looked out of the den again, after Otterpaw responded. "I'll be right back." She promised, standing and padding out of the den.
Outside she saw Fallenstar. "Excuse me Fallenstar, but are you going to tell Leafstar about Silversnow? Or just wait for her to notice by herself?" She asked the leader with a touch of humor in her voice.

((I'm too lazy to go back and check if Fallenstar was with somecat already, so if she was then Sagepaw politely interrupted. :P
Also, do you guys realize that the last page had very little to do with the actual clan? xD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

((Why are the pages stretched in this RP?))

Snakefoot soon returned to camp with two squirrels, and placed them on the fresh-kill pile. She stopped to itch her ear, then retreated into her den, beginning to groom herself. Her brown fur, although it was hard to tell, was matted with dirt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 pm

OOC: Because I made the titale rather long, and the rp window feels the need to widen the page to fit the width of the title -_-"
I know, it's annoying.

and I know! so sad.
-

Fallenstar turned to the dappled apprentice. "Oh yes, I believe she knows. But that reminds me..." she said, her eyes drifting off with her voice, and she padded over to her den. She braced and leapt up apon the high part of the broken two leg bench, adressing the Clans. "Cats of ThunderClan and ShadowClan, gather underneath the high ledge for a meeting!" she yowled quickly, her tail tip waving with satisfaction and excitement.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Curious as to what Fallenstar would tell the clan, Sagepaw settled down just outside the medicine den. She wanted to be near to Otterpaw if he needed her. Although he could probably come out himself.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

tterpaw pricked his ears at the sound of a clan meeting being called, but he figured he was in enough trouble with Robinfur as it was, so he sighed resignedly and listened carefully to see if he could hear what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: UGH.

this is annoying.

We're like the only ones who come on this anymore :/
But I wanted to thank you two for being so loyal to this thread <3
-
Fallenstar explained that the two apprentices had returned, and with the ShadowClan medicine cat. "I assume you have all seen her already or exchanged your words," she added, and then looked over at Leafstar, close to the side of the High Ledge. "And so tonight Leafstar and I will start finding a new place for ShadowClan to live." she meowed, and Leafstar nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 pm

HEY! Srrs I sort of forgot about this place, ahahahaha.....

But anyway now I will check more often! ^^'
As long as I'm part of the plot! JK

====
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:27 pm

((XD I SHALL BE TEH ADVERTIZIN. :3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next