RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

((We need to find something else for Snakefoot and Leopardstrike to do.))

Snakefoot's eyes met Leopardstrike's for a moment, and then she continued to groom herself. She seemed so busy lately... she needed time to rest. The brown she-cat curled up in her den with her tail over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm

OOC:
ooookay. I'm gonna do somthing I never thought I'd have to do in this rp-

*a few days go by, both leaders are searching for new places for ShadowClan to live. Meanwhile, the cats of the Clans loung about, fnishing their duties early for the next few mornings. Soon Leafstar decides on what seems to be the perfect place for the Clan to live- their old home.*
-

Fallenstar nodded. "Actually, I agree. The rogues are gone, and if they give you any trouble you know where to find us." she mewed, but felt instantly embaressed when she saw Leafstar's hostile flash. She knew, though they were good friends, that the ShadowClan cat wouldn't swiftly accept any more help for a while.

__________ _ _

"We owe you." Leafstar said at the end of the ThunderClan leader's announcement of their moving. The brown she-cat's eyes were hard and almost seemed determined. Hope was finally begining to replenish throughout her Clan.
______________ _ _ _

On a chilly October dawn, Leafstar and Fallenstar sat together, a ways off from the clearing. They were watching the sun rise from a wide patch of moss, where a group of trees broke up so that you had a clear veiw of the sky. The sky was slowly being spilled a creamy orange-pink, and the barking of a sparrow came from a ways off in the distance. Fallenstar looked over at her friend as a bitter wind ruffled their coats. "Who knew it would have come to this? Look at us." she meowed, and she knew that Leafstar knew what she was talking about.

"We're leaders." the ShadowClan leader nodded, almost giggling like they did when they were kits. "I can't believe it either." she gazed back out to the creamy sky, soon becoming more and more gold. Once the sun had risen to it's peak, they turned back and adressed the Clans, and ShadowClan started it's march home. Only a few ThunderClan warriors follwed them to make sure they didn't get lost, to Pantherclaw's disinterest.

OOC: That.was.beautiful. =D
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Leopardstrike smiled, watching his twin canter away with her rejoined clan.
"See you again!" He barked, golden tail waving goodbye.

Leopardsong looked back swiftly, her calico-spotted head shone in the sun.
"At all meetings!" She replied, slowly catching up with Pantherclaw.

SagePath listened to the steady rustle as they all left, hearing Leopardstrike and Leopardsong exchange farewells.
"It's going to be a bit dull without the other clan, hm Fallenstar?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Whisppaw brushed against Amberheart. 'See you!" She mewed and watched her friend go. She new all the excitement was coming to an end. She dipped her head and turned, glancing at the light sky. Sighing, she shivered and curled her tail onto her paws. She was nearly ready to become a warrior, Fallenstar had promised to do it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:25 am

OOC: I want to start Part 3, but we don't have enough pages racked up :/
-

Fallenstar rested her tail tip on Sagepath's paw. "It will be...different." she mewed quietly. And that was true, the Clan would take some awkward time to get back into the swing of things. "But for the good." she added, a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Snakefoot stood by Leopardstrike, bowing her head to the leaving cat. She turned to Leopardstrike, then, sitting down calmly. Her tail swished as her gaze searched the horizon, watching the droplets of darkness that dotted the land as the ShadowClan cats moved away.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Allllll righty then.

One full moon has past, and now it is the night of the Gathering. ThunderClan gathers together in the Clan clearing, chattering with excitement and anticipation, waiting to leave.

Fallenstar stood erectly at the front entrance. Her deputy was choosing who would go and who would stay at camp for the night. Meanwhile, the sky above grew darker faster and tiny dots of stars began to appear.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 pm

(Kay, then Whisppaw is now Whispwind. xD)

Whispwind waited for Fallenstar to pick who would stay or who would go. Mainly, she wanted to go. This was her fisrt gathering as a warrior! Her paws were tingling with excitment. She had been a warrior for at least a moon. Her tail was high in the air was her former mentor called out names. She felt as if she had a special connection with Fallenstar, and she hoped her leader felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

OOC: oh snap. sorry, I totally forgot about that XD woo.
-

Fallenstar waited for the ThunderClan deputy to finish calling names, when he skipped the leader's former apprentice. "Excuse me, Whispwind. You're going with us too," she smiled, turning around. "Gotta show off your new name." she called over her shoulder amusingly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Whispwind grinned at Fallenstar. She followed her leader the whole way, feeling deeply amused. She could feel her body tingling with antisapation. She could of bounced with joy. She was oviously overreacting with the personality she has.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Sitting outside the medicine den, Sagepaw yawned. The choosing of cats to go to the gathering was a bit boring for her, since she was almost certain she would be going.
But tonight she listened closely to the names of the cats who would be going, hoping to hear Otterpaw's name. She had been spending so much time with him lately...it was hard to be apart, even if it was just for the gathering.
As she waited, the young she-cat's gaze drifted over the camp. It seemed so empty now that the ShadowClan cats had gone. But it was a relief for the warriors, only having to hunt for their own clan's prey. The ShadowClan warriors had hunted as well, but Sagepaw knew it had caused many of her clan's warriors great stress. She and Robinfur had treated more cats for bellyache than anything else those moons!
But at things were returning to normal, and they could all relax a bit. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Aw, what the heck ;D

Last but not least, Fallenstar listened as the ThunderClan deputy named Otterpaw. "Alright. Lets get down there," she meowed to him, and glanced back at the group of cats awaiting to go to the meeting. Then she took off at a quick trot, her ashy tabby tail high in the air. She took a rarely trodden path that swung off to the left around to the back, behind the dens. From there, it was the trip across an open field and a short stretch of forest that broke out into another clearing, and the meeting surrounded a small pool with a large log hanging over it. This is where the leaders of the Clans would sit and announce their Clans' buisness to the others- The Gathering.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Whispwind blinked and looked around. She watched as apprentices mingled around, and remembered when she was like that. she looked up and saw Pantherclaw. She had started to like him when she was an apprentice, whisch made her feel foolish, because he was much older than she was, and in another clan. She looked at her paws and was silent. she waited for the gathering to start.

(Agggh. She needs a mate. She's a lonley Poo. Anyone to volenteer? xD)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Sagepaw waited with the rest of her clan for Fallenstar to give the signal to rush into the clearing. She hadn't had a chance to be near Otterpaw during the trip, he had been too far ahead, so as they waited, she looked over the clan to try to locate him.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Otterpaw's ears pricked with suprise when he heard his name. He had expected that even though a moon had passed since Sagepaw and himself had gone on their expedition, he would not be permitted to go to the Gathering. He stood uneasily and placed his paw on the floor. It was akward walking since cats walk primarily on their toes- something Otterpaw himself hadn't noticed until he could no longer walk on them. However, he moved his center of weight to the other side of his body and pressed his pad against the ground for his hurt paw and dashed on a bit akwardly. Otterpaw had begun to get used to walking like this, but he was still uneasy running at such a high speed through the forest terrain. He was relieved when he finally arrived at the clearing- tumbling into the sacred Gathering place of the four clans probably wouldn't make a good impression. His gaze sweeped the ThunderClan cats and didn't realize until he spotted her pelt that he had been looking for Sagepaw in the crowd, and he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Fallenstar haulted, and quickly and quietly, so did her Clan.
The ashy grey tabby flicked her tail, a swift signal for them to enter the foggy clearing. The pool in the center shined a particular pearly green and gold this evening, in the light of the full moon. Fallenstar herself followed behind the last cat and made her way to the log resting above the pool. One end of it was caught on a forked tree on one edge and easily held room for all four Clan leaders.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

((Didn't I make the RiverClan leader at some point? I seem to remember it...maybe it was somewhere else...))

Sagepaw rushed into the clearing along with her clan, and spotted Otterpaw when they stopped. She bounded over to him.
"So how did your paw do, you know, with the running and all?" She asked. She didn't like to fuss over it, but she felt bad that her friend had been injured like that. And sometimes she wondered if she worried about it more than Otterpaw did.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm

"Fine, thanks," Otterpaw half-lied. He twitched his ear uncomfortably as Sagepaw fretted. He didn't like how everyone seemed to act like he wasn't able to do anything for himself latley, but he couldn't get angry at Sagepaw for being concerned. Suddenly he felt bad for his hasty response to her sympathy. "It's getting much better," he added. "It's a little weird walking on it, but I just sort of lean on my other side and put the back of my injured paw down."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 pm

(Hmmm...... xD *Thinks* I will make Wispwind a mate. Unless... *scans everyone* xD)

Whispwind curled her tail over her deep blue-grey paws. She sighed and looked at her paws. She was certain Amberheart was parted away and forgotten about her. She didn't dare to look up, so instead, she just kept her ears pricked for the gathering to start.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:09 pm

OOC: I think I remember it too :/
you can play the riverclan leader, if you like :] it would be very helpful. could you play the windclan one as well or would somone else like to? I'll take fallen and leaf.
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC: Yeah I can play both if no one wants the WindClan leader. Here are quick forms for them...

Name: Dewstar
Description: Fluffy white tom with stormy gray/blue eyes.

Name: Birdstar
Description: Slender brown she-cat with large ears and bright amber eyes.

Their personalities will be seen when they speak 'n stuff if that's okay.

"Good, I'm glad it's feeling better." Sagepaw purred. She gave Otterpaw a quick lick on the ear then padded away to speak with another apprentice from another clan.

Yeah, short post with Sagepaw. I wanted to post something though.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 pm

OOC: thanks muchly!
-

Fallenstar padded silently onto the log, nodding friendily to Leafstar, who sat grooming her tail on the further end. They exchanged a few words while waiting for the other leaders to arrive. From what she could gather, ShadowClan had been doing fine since they left them. However there was a strange reflection in Leaftstar's eyes that the ThunderClan leader could not read, and it troubled her, but she looked away, not wanting to create any suspicions.

Robinfur found his usual place towards the front of the group, close to the boggy pool. He stared at it unfased for a few heartbeats before the WindClan medicine cat stopped him with a sharp but friendly prod in the side. They greeted each other eagerly and caught up, talking and bragging about the others apprentice.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 am

(I'll play one of those. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm

After Sagepaw licked his ear, Otterpaw saw a ShadowClan apprentice looking on, its eyes glittering. The brown tom blushed and the tips of his ears felt hot. He looked at his paws, embarrased, then quickly padded away towards his Clanmates, not checking to see if the other cat was still watching.

((I feel like I should say something out of character... but I don't know what or why XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:41 pm

((You mean one of the leaders, leaf? Or some other random cat at the gathering? :P))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next