RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 pm

((I think she meant the leaders, but you already got those, right...?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC: Somone just play somthing. Please. XD
We're waiting. 8]
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 pm

((I took the WindClan leader so we could go ahead with the gathering if no one else was going to play her. Leaf can have her if she wants, and change her up if she wants to. Dewstar is mine though...*hiss*))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

((Uhhh... might I suggest that the gathering can start now?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

OOC: I'm just waiting for the other two leaders. You guys can chat amongst yourselves. XD
-
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 pm

((lol wut))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Dewstar rushed into the clearing with his chosen cats. Feeling no rush at all, he leisurely padded across the clearing once they reached it, greeting cats from other clans on the way to sit among the rest of the clan leaders. "Hello Fallenstar." He purred to the ThunderClan leader.

Sagepaw, noticing the RiverClan cats arrive, shook her head. "I don't think anything bothers that cat. He's one of the last to arrive and he doesn't look upset or anything!" She remarked to the ShadowClan apprentice she had been speaking to. "I would be embaressed if I was a leader." The little she-cat mewed. Was that ambition Sagepaw heard in the young cat's voice? She chose to ignore it. Sometimes ambition was a good thing.

((No I'm not trying to set up a plot, just wanted Sagepaw to do something. xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Name- (logical!)silver
Gender-female
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.)green eyes gray fur
Personality-feirce and kind
One Sentence Description- (I will be using this, so make it short and sweet.)pale gray face fur end tail is jet black and fur darkens.
Rank-warrior
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: Sorry, not accepted.
-

Fallenstar nodded to the RiverClan leader, who seemed very casual this evening.
Finally the meeting could begin.
"Cats of all Clans!" Fallenstar yolwed, "We are summoned here on this full moon for the Gathering."
The ashy tabby she-cat looked from side to side, a signal for somone to start. She took a step back. She had opened the meeting, but she was shy about actually starting it.

Robinfur sat quietly, his tail wrapped around his paws. The air was chilly and he could hear an apprentice's teeth chatter lightly, and he sat closer to them, giving them warmth. From the fresh smell of it's fur, he could tell she was a WindClan cat.

Leafstar took a breath and began with a pace forward on the suspended log. "ShadowClan has been settling well back into our home. We owe ThunderClan a debt for their help." she bowed, and continued, her tail tip twitching. "We also have a new apprentice. Brackenpool will now be mentoring Redpaw." The ShadowClan leader blinked her golden eyes at the praise for Brackenppool- Redpaw hadn't come to this meeting. The she stepped back, no further news for her Clan had been brought.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 am

((k I'll retry her form later cuz i gtg))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Dewstar stepped forwards after Leafstar. "RiverClan has been well. We've had no shortage of prey, and have welcomed five new kits. We also have a new warrior: Ripplepaw is now Ripplefur." He paused as the cats around the new young warrior congratulated him. "There have been some lone cats wandering our territory, but we sent them off with no trouble, they don't seem to be a threat, but I thought the other clans should be aware of this. I have nothing else to report." And Dewstar stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: I think you've got the onther ledaer as well...because whoever else wanted them isn't on lately.
-
Fallenstar shifted her gaze for a heartbeat before stepping forward again. "ThunderClan has been just as well. The prey seems to be staying out despite the cooler times recently." she noted, and continued, a breeze from behind ruffling her long grey fur. "A patrol of ours has also chased a small family of foxes out a few days ago, towards the city. Other than that, ThunderClan has nothing else to say."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 pm

OOC: Okay.

Birdstar, the WindClan leader, stepped forward after Fallenstar. "WindClan has two new apprentices; Blackpaw, who is our new medicine cat apprentice, and Wingpaw, who is my own apprentice." Birdstar paused to allow the new apprentices to bask in the collective gaze of the other cats. "We also have a new litter of kits, and a hawk's nest was discovered close to our camp. My warriors and I did our best to destroy it, as there were no eggs, and we haven't seen the hawks since. That is all I wish to say." And Birdstar stepped back.

Sagepaw pricked her ears from where she sat beside Robinfur. A new medicine cat apprentice? How exciting! She lifted her head to see the little black tom, Blackpaw apparently, sitting beside the gray tabby she-cat known as Wingpaw, who Sagepaw had spoken to earlier.
When Birdstar was finished talking, Sagepaw shuffled in her spot. It was cool, and she was anxious to get back to the warm den and curl up in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: I see you took one of the cards :] cute eh?
-

Robinfur unfurled his tail away from the WindClan apprentice that was shivering before. "Catch up with your Clan," he said in his tired, raspy old voice, and went to look for Willowtail, the WindClan Meddie.
He jumped as a soft prod came from a little paw behind him.
"Hey! I see Sagepaw and Blackpaw are hitting it off so far," it was Willowtail in her usual perky, hyped mood.
"Oh, hello. Yes; he seems like a fine cat," he replied, joining her gaze at the apprentices. "I was just looking for you to congradulate you. It's your first apprentice, right?"
Willowtail nodded, her grey eyes bright. "I knew he was destined for it the day he was born." Robinfur smiled and tapped his plume of a tail on her shoulder in farewell and left to join the rest of his Clan. Somtimes that cats' peppyness exhausted even Robinfur.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

((I lurv the card so much! *huggles it*))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

((xDDDDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Name- Sootpelt
Gender- Tom
Description- Looks like Ashfur but with green eyes and stripes instead of flecks
..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 3591441637_3feb21019f
Personality- Serious when battle, strong, soft side to kits, queens, and females
One Sentence Description- Light grey, with dark stripes, green eyes, pink nose
Rank- warrior (wants apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 am

Accepted :] Thank you for joining.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 pm

[That reminds me, I need a new kitty cat. I only have one. xD]

Name- Songpaw

Gender- Male

Description- Songpaw is a hazy orange tabby with light yellow stripes. The stripes aren't very visable. Songpaw is a bit tall for his age, making his tail longer too. He has bright blue eyes and his left ear is a deep orange.

Personality- Songpaw is an aggresive apprentice. He loves to fight but isn't too wild. He is swift and loyal, but can be bossy and snotty to others, unless he feels affectionate to that cat. Songpaw isn't usually jealous, because he always assumes he's the best at everything.

One Sentence Description- Orange and yellow tom with light blue eyes.

Rank- Apprentice
[i]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Great form :] also accepted. who would you like to mentor him/who would like to mentor him?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:47 pm

[Thankies. ^.^ *goes to search for free warriors*

Edit: Whispwind will do for his mentor. Heh. She is no longer an apprentice, by the way. xD]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 pm

"See you soon Blackpaw!" Sagepaw called as the young tom dashed off to join his mentor with the clan. Purring, Sagepaw looked at Robinfur. "I wasn't like that when I was first made your apprentice, was I? Never leaving your side?" She asked, her green eyes sparkling with amusement.

Windstar, wasting no time, dashed off with her clan in pursuit. She'd never seen a reason to hang around after the gatherings, and always was the first to leave.

"Well I guess we'll see you at the next gathering," Dewstar mewed to Fallenstar as he turned to leave. "Unless there's trouble, StarClan forbid." And with that, Dewstar flicked his tail and his clan gathered around him. All the cats dashed off to their own camp, leaving ShadowClan and ThunderClan the last cats in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

OOC: Oh geez. Another edit to the first page. xD
-

"Well, of course not!" Robinfur said swiftly. The rust coloured tom rubbed his nose with a forepaw. "You were the one always missing, off on adventures by yourself." he chuckled tapping Sagepaw's head with his tail.

Fallenstar nodded to the Tom stiffly and sent a farewell glance at Leafstar as she padded past her Clan to get to the front. The ThunderClan gang and ShadowClan cats left shortly after that.
Once at camp, the ashy tabby tredded to her cozy den as it began to drizzle. She burried her head in the moss of her bedding, her pale green eyes watching outside as the rest of the Clan went to their dens as well.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Before heading to her nest to sleep, Sagepaw looked around for Otterpaw. She had lost sight of him at the gathering, and hadn't had a chance to see him on the way back. "Did you see where Otterpaw went?" She asked Robinfur. She her friend hadn't gone to sleep in the apprentice's den already...

((Seriously, when's the last time Otter was on?))
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Robinfur shook his head, looking from side to side for a moment before heading to his own den. "Don't be up all night," he called after her and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next