RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Fallenstar blinked sleepily as she poked her head out from her den. "Oh, hello Sagepath. What do you need?" she meowed, rubbing her paw over her face. Her eyes lit up with the sudden view and the dark tom in the entrance of the tall bench.

Robinfur frowned and watched the mother go. "Alright, then." he murmered, confused, and sat casually by the entrance of the medicine den. His long fluffy tail swished dustings of snow off the ferns surrounding the entrance as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 pm

SagePath smiled.
"Nothing much, just came to say hello."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 pm

(( RP anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Quote :
Sagepaw glanced over at Otterpaw as he held his paw in the water. "Remember that time when we were kits, when we came all the way out here when no cat was looking?" She asked, the old memory washing over her the way the river washed over the rocks. It reminded her of Snakefoot; her kits were due very soon. How would they cope with the cold leaf-bare?

"Yeah," Otterpaw murmured, looking up at Sagepaw. He realized that these memories are what had steered his paws towards the stream; not the soothing water itself, but the memories of his times here with Sagepaw. Looking at her, he suddenly felt awkward, like he should press against Sagepaw or intertwine his tail with hers- anything to show he was thankful for her as his friend. He'd never felt this way- like he had to try harder than usual to deserve her. But right then, looking into her eyes, he felt like no matter what he did he wouldn't be worthy to walk on the same earth as a cat as beautiful as her. His words caught in his throat, and he couldn't tear his gaze away from her.

((Sorry, it's kind of a fail romance post IMO. XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 pm

((BTW, Otterpaw still doesn't have a mentor. X3 Should we get him one and pretend like he's been with them for the whole time?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

(Leopardstrike wants to be his mentor and has since the start!!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC:
Okay okay, leopard can mentor him, if thats alright with Otter.
Pretend it's been that way since he's been lil. xD
-

Fallenstar smiled and pulled out of her warm den. "Oh, well...thank you." she replied to Sagepath warmly. She was quite fond of the blind tom lately- he was so kind and gentle. Yet he was still a perfectly seasoned warrior despite his disability. The ThunderClan leader admired him.
"Hows the patrols been?" is all she could think of to say. Camp was running pretty slowly today, the air still, waiting for snow.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am

((Aww, I thought it was cute Otter. xD))

Sagepaw noticed Otterpaw's almost fascinated stare. For a moment she felt awkward, under the scrutiny of his green eyes. ((right?)) But then she smiled. She had always been great friends with him, as long as she could remember, and she knew that as a medicine cat, they could never be more then that...right? Quietly she moved closer to sit beside him, close enough to brush his pelt, but not quite against his side. "I'm glad you're my friend Otterpaw." She mewed softly. She didn't know what else to say.

((Now THAT was a proper fail. :]))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

SagePath tried smalltalk again.
"Good. The birds are starting to leave,
but thehares and shrews are plentiful.

Leopardstrike sat don next to Snakefoot in the nursery.
"I wonder what colors they will be. Gold like me, brown like you, or possibly grey....?" He questioned, grinning at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

((Should I type Snakefoot in color, or is this fine?))

Snakefoot turned to look at her mate, suddenly realizing how awkward it was to sit down. Carefully, she lowered herself onto her side and rested as if she were sleeping, but still kept eye contact with her mate. "Grey?" she asked, her ears twitching. Her now-bright amber eyes were questioning. For a moment, she seemed to think, considering her parents, then replied, "I suppose that could be possible." She realized that Leopardstrike was grinning, and chuckled slightly with a warm smile, slowly resting her tail against her large belly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 pm

(That's k.)

Leopardstrike sighed, and nuzzled her before going to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

OOC:
awe.
had to.xD
-
Fallenstar nodded. "I caught many different scent trails of rabbits, but I caught only a schrew, even after the morning of hunting." she sighed, looking up at the cloudy sky. "It should snow soon, I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:43 pm

The cold continued to prick at Snakefoot's pelt; there was a bit of moisture in the air. Would it snow soon, or was it just the nursery? Nervously, she shifted into the corner of her nest, the soft leaves comforting her. Anxiety still pulsed through her, however.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am

Just then a cat crashed into camp, panting and his neck fur pointing to the sky. The scent of WindClan was wafting around him as he asked for the Leader. Fallenstar looked up from her quiet conversation with Sagepath and padded over.
"What going on here?" she growled, her tail tip waving. From the scent and distict pattern of the tom's pelt, she could tell it was Hawktalon, the WindClan Deputy.
Hawktalon caught his breath, and smoothed a bit of hisd chest fur down.
"There was an attack just now by our lower border- it got Mosspaw! (insert windclan leader here) told me to warn you in case whatever killed Mosspaw is coming your way." The toms eyes were becoming heavy with grief- Mosspaw was his apprentice.

Fallenstar took a stiff step back, collecting all the information he had just spit out. WindClan's lowest border was the closest one to ThunderClan; but whatever it was that killed the apprentice and who knows what else could be anywhere by now.
The ThunderClan leader touched her tail tip to Hawktalon's shoulder in comfort. "Do you know what it was that killed him?"
Hawktalon shook his head. "We were on a patrol and he decided to veer off a couple times to inspect bushes, and the last time he seperated from us was the last time I saw him. I heard some struggling noises a bit ways off but the patrol couldn't find a body." he lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Snakefoot's ears pricked as she scented a new cat in the camp. She caught only a few words, but it was enough to alarm her. Something had killed on the WindClan border. Suddenly, as the speech faded, she gave an antagonized wail of fear, cowering in the nursery with her tail wrapped around her belly. Naturally, as a queen, she was much more timid than a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Robinfur, searching for Sagepaw, overheard an unfamiliar voice. It sounded frantic and distressed, he noticed, pricking his ears. The old rust colored tom quickly made his way to the center of camp to find the WindClan deputy. He joined Fallenstar's side.
"Whats happened?" his face was frowning, but he could tell from the look on Hawktalon's face that somthing wasn't right.

Fallenstar glanced back over to Hawktalon, her mossy green eyes full of sympathy. "Mosspaw was just killed near ThunderClan, and we're not sure by what. I'll start some patrols." and she hurried off into the warriors den to gather a border patrol.

OOC: sorry for cheesynesss.
-
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Name-
Ash kit

Gender-
Tom

Description-

Ashkit is a solid black tom with piercing blue eyes. He gets his name from the markings on his paws that look has if they had been dipped in dark gray mud. Ash kit also has the grey on his muzzle with white whiskers. His underbelly has only a stripe of white in the center of it. He has a medium to big sized stature.

Personality- Ashkit has a quiet personality. He doesn't speak or play much. He's somewhat nervous about becoming an apprentice because he couldn't relate to any of the other kits in the nursery. He has the mind set that he'll risk anything to save his clan.

One Sentence Description- Ashkit is a black, quiet kit ready to become an apprentice.

Rank- Kit (He's 6 moons though; ready to become an apprentice)

(Sorry for the short form)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Otterpaw wasn't sure if he should press against Sagepaw or keep the whisker legnth between them. However, his thoughts were broken when he heard some rustling in the bushes by the WindClan border. He instinctively got to his paws and looked closer, unsheathing his claws. "Keep... very still..." Otterpaw whispered to Sagepaw, observing the menacing shadow of whatever was there. He sensed that it was something dark and evil, something worse than he'd ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

OOC: Ash is accepted :] thanks! Make sure to look at the plot.
And whenever you want him to be apprenticed, we can find him a mentor.Just say ze word.
-
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

((Oh, BTW, was my post okay? I just think that they will flee back to camp X3 And otter's mentor equals acceptified. x3))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:28 pm

OOC: Acceptified?

THAT IS LOVE. XD
and yep. post is fine fine fine.
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 am

A bit irritated at having her peaceful moment shattered, Sagepaw was ready to tear whatever the strange intruder was to shreds. But the seriousness of the situation sunk in fast, and she stood slowly with her tail fluffed in alarm.
Whatever was there, Sagepaw had the feeling it was very dangerous. "Otterpaw, let's get out of here." She meowed tensely, backing away from the river.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

OOC: Okay, should I go with the patrol or say we already looked and couldn't find/ hear a thing?
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 pm

SagePath padded up beside Fallenstar curiously.
"Is that HawkTalon I hear? Mosspaw gone, mysterious figures?
Oh my- this is atrocious."

Leopardstrike went to find his apprentice-
he was probably dawdling with Sagepaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

Ashkit shook his fur ruffling it to try to keep out the fur. His head peeked out the nursery. He was starting to get way to big for the nursery. In fact two sunrises ago he had even accidentally scratched one of the younger kits in the face. Luckily it was pretty minor. He sighed. Why hasn't Fallenstar made me an apprentice yet? He asked himself. Ashkit was 6 moons old and growing bigger by the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: