RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 am

Suddenly, like a lightning strike, Sagepaw remembered Otterpaw's injury. She slid to a stop in the forest, scattering bits of moss and dirt. She turned and looked over her shoulder; she could hear her friend hurrying behind her.
When he caught up, she touched her spotted tail to his shoulder. "I'm sorry! I forgot about your paw! I didn't mean to leave you like that." She mewed tensely, hoping he wasn't angry at her.
For some reason, just the thought of Otterpaw being angry with her tore at her stomach like an enemy warrior. In fact, the strength of her emotion in that regard surprised her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

Fallenstar shook her head after a moment, and strided towards him. "I'm fine. But the fresh kill pile could say different; gather up a hunting patrol," she meowed, managing to ignore adding in the hiss she thought she heard. It was probably a tree. "Preys scarce out there, so check every nook."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am

"Yes, Fallenstar," Burnfur replied and went to the warriors den to tell them that some, if not all, were going on a hunting patrol.

((I''m very specific, eh? XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

Whispwind glanced around camp. It was a little boring. Now that ShadowClan was gone, there seemed to be nothing exicting anymore. She decided to go on her own hunting trip, without a great big bundle of energy trailing behind her. She started to pad toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:23 pm

"Nah, I'm fine," Otterpaw insisted, lifting up his paw for Sagepaw to examine. "See, it's much better," he proudly announced, setting it down just to prove it.

(*does not go into detail about Crustypaw over here* *points at Otterpaw*)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Sagepaw nodded. "If you say so. But if it hurts at all just let me know okay?" She mewed. Just before she turned around to run again, she gave his ear a quick lick; then she bounded off, although not quite as quickly as before.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Otterpaw was a bit more relaxed at the slower pace Sagepaw was travelling at. His paw wasn't fully healed, but he wouldn't say that to his companion.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

When they reached the river, Sagepaw crouched to take a drink of the icy-cold water. Sitting up, she shook her head with a snort. "I can't believe how cold it's getting now, it seems like just yesturday it was warm." She observed, glancing around at the piles of fallen leaves around the trees.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm

"Hmm," Otterpaw murmured thoughlessly, his gaze captured by the frigid waters that splashed along in the river. Lapping it up felt like he was drinking in ice, and he shivered. He dipped his injured paw into the water, and it felt wonderful. His paw still had some swelling areas as it healed, and the water seemed to ease him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Ezekial! wrote:
"Yes, Fallenstar," Burnfur replied and went to the warriors den to tell them that some, if not all, were going on a hunting patrol.

((I''m very specific, eh? XD))

(Yes, soo specific. Be curious, k?)

SagePath swiveled his whitetipped ears to hear Burnfur collectiong a hunting party.
"I'll join you." He barked simply. As he padded up his cloudy gaze met the tom's.
"Will it be along the borderlines or closer to camp?"
The black and white male inquired, for one of the older members he seemed one of the more emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 pm

"I suppose it doesn't matter," Burnfur replied, and started towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:56 pm

(WONDER. xp)

SagePath listened for Burnfur's departure,
and then quickly followed his scent out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 pm

((Do you just want to do a small time skip?))

Burnfur kept a straight face and sniffed the air. A slight whiff of field mouse passed his nose, and he immediately traced it.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 pm

(Sure. In case you don't know Sage is blind, but Burnie ((XDD)) doesn't know.)

SagePath quickly chased the scent of a hare, black ears turning swiftly around through the cocophony of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 pm

OOC: lets try to stay away from the one-liners, guys. perty please?

AND Pirate. I'm thinking meddie cat to moonrock meeting/thing tomorrow in the rp? They can talk about how the other clans are mysteriously gettin attacked and stuff, get the plot movin.
eh?
-
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:56 am

Snakefoot curled up in the nursery with her amber eyes directed outward; this morning, she was longing to see her mate, Leopardstrike. The brown she-cat's belly was round with kits; it wouldn't be much more than half a moon, if any more at all, until they were due. Speaking of which, she still had to see the medicine cat... carefully, she stood up, moving awkwardly towards the medicine den. To add on to her size, her legs were slightly deformed, making her steps wobbly. But she tried to look dignified as she stumbled towards the medicine cat den. Only then did Snakefoot notice the bite of the air; it was definitely getting colder. As she poked her head into the medicine den, she called, "Sagepaw? Robinfur?" she was slightly surprised to see that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 am

((Sure Ally, who's going to play the other med cats?))

Sagepaw glanced over at Otterpaw as he held his paw in the water. "Remember that time when we were kits, when we came all the way out here when no cat was looking?" She asked, the old memory washing over her the way the river washed over the rocks. It reminded her of Snakefoot; her kits were due very soon. How would they cope with the cold leaf-bare?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Leopardstrike had second thoughts about joining the hunting patrol.
He walked back into the camp, and saw Snakefoot standing out in the cold.
"Hey! What are you doing out here?"
Leopardstrike was very worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm

::Form...
Name- (logical!) Snowcloud
Gender- female
Description- (PHOTOGRAPHS accepted. No drawings, please.) I need to find a picture.....
Personality- Find out!
One Sentence Description- (I will be using this, so make it short and sweet.) A grey and white striped cat with a little bit of light brown, calming amber eyes.
Rank- Queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 pm

OOC:
@Pirate- We can, for now. I think it should be okay,

@Alexis- Accepted, thank you!
-

Robinfur siffly stretched from his laying position in the medicine den, and came to the call. "Yes?" he yawned and rubbed his eye, but he immediatly noticed the full belly on the dark she-cat. "Snakefoot! How're you doing? Nursery's not too cold?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Snakefoot's ears pricked as she heard Leopardstrike approach behind her. She turned to the golden cat slowly. The brown she-cat began to shake her head, but immediately stopped. "I was just going to check with Robinfur," she replied, speaking to both the warrior and the medicine cat at the same time. It was rather warm in the medicine den, but it would probably be warmer in the nursery. Her ears flicked as she glanced towards Robinfur -- she didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am

"Sorry, it's just been a while since ThunderClan has had some youngins running about tha place!" Robinfur apoligized, purring. "Is there somthing you need?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 am

Leopardstrike smirked, and with a faint grin nuzzled her.
"If you need me just call- I'm not going with the patrol this morning."
He slinked quietly away, probably to freshen up the moss and nest in the nursery.

SagePath returned from his hunt with a mouse in his jaws.
He dropped it slightly offisde the kill pile, and decided to visit Fallenstar.
The black tom approached quietly to the entrance of her den.
"Hello, Fallenstar." He barked. Smalltalk was all he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

(( Rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Her ears twitched as Leopardstrike nuzzled her, and she let out a small smile. But she was still facing Robinfur. "Um, uh..." she stammered, swishing her narrow tail. Her front paws shifted a bit -- how could she be this timid? Or maybe she was suddenly confused? Well, this was awkward. "No, thanks," she finished, sighing as she turned around slowly to head back towards the nursery. But first, she grabbed a mouse that was off-set from the fresh-kill pile. Quickly, she slipped back into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next