RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Otterpaw shied away, lowering his gaze. "Nuh-uh," he lied half-heartedly, blushing, as he pawed the ground beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: Plots been updated! :] Everyone go take a look please.
-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:23 pm

(Awesome Plot Alley! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 am

((Just pointing out that well...I HELPED ALSO! :p But it was mostly Ally. So GO ALLY! :D Only the side plot was my idea. I just gave a suggestion for the main. :]))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 am

OOC: Yep, she did help! Thanks :]
I was going to add that at the bottom but then I was afraid people would be like "OMG NO FAIRZ MANN" but it IS a side plot that will eventually start to effect the whole Clan, soo.

Shall we begin? It's about a month later- November now. Snow has lightly dusted the earth, chilling the pads of the cats who live upon it. The trees are leafless and eerie, shimmering with frost, and few prey items are availible anymore. It's just past dawn, about 9 oclock am.
-

Robinfur let out a large yawn as he sat in front of the medicine den. He couldn't see Sagepaw anywhere, and assumed she was out looking for that borage he had requested the night before. The old rust colored tom stretched, pulling his front paws out. He could feel a chilly tingle go up his spine, along with the cringe of his sore shoulder joint. This leaf-bare would be harder on him then in the past.

Fallenstar was outside of camp, searching for some sign of life. She stuck her face into a prickly bush, but the mice who had their home their this Green-leaf had now moved. She sighed with frusteration and continued her hunt, investigating each tree and track.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Whispwind was out with Songpaw to practice hunting in leaf-bare. She watched him baury the small scrawney mouse they managed to find. Prey was moving faster than she could remember.

--

Songpaw finished covering his mouse and followed Whispwind, his mentor to look hor more. There wasn't a fresh scent where they were.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:28 pm

((Otterpaw and Sagepaw. lol. X3))

Otterpaw scowled at his surroundings. He felt trapped in the medicine cat den, where the dusty walls seemed to suffocate him. He scanned the area, wrinkling up his nose and squinting as he smelled the sharp scent of herbs. He flicked his tail restlessly and laid his head down on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Robinfur rasped his tongue over his paw, and wiped it over his ear. The old tom trotted back inside his den and prodded Otterpaw. "Get out- get some fresh air." he meowed, tired of seeing the apprentice mope about.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Whispwind sighed and turned. "Get your mouse- we're going to head back." She said. She started to pad in the direction of camp.

-

Songpaw nodded and bounded over to where he put his mouth. "Whispwind, can we go train? Please?" He asked, his voice muffled.

-

Whispwind shook her head and entered camp with her pesky apprentice behind her. She watched him put the prey in the kill pile which was starting to decrease. She muttered something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 am

Sagepaw padded into the medicine den with a mouthful of borage leaves.
She dropped them in an untidy pile as she shook the frost from her fluffy pelt.
"The frost got to the borage, but I got as much as I could salvage." She reported when she was finished, and begin fixing the untidy little pile of leaves into a much neater little pile of leaves. She glanced up at Otterpaw. He had been in the den for almost a moon; she knew he was getting fed up.
"Want to go out for a walk or something when I'm finished here Otterpaw? The frost may have nearly killed every useful plant in the forest, but it's left a nice sparkle on everything." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:29 pm

"Yes," Otterpaw sighed with relief. "Robinfur told me it would be good to get some fresh air," he added. He rose to his paws, shaking his pelt and flicking his tail. He glanced over at Sagepaw, his paw not hurting as much as he remembered as his eyes fell on her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 pm

"Great!" Sagepaw purred. When she had finished arranging the leaves, she padded over to the den entrance and glanced back at Otterpaw.
"So where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Fallenstar trotted through the frost-covered forest, finally a prey in her jaws. The space around her was quiet, except for the occasional echoe of a bird chirping or branches crashing into each other in the breeze.
So when the ThunderClan leader heard a hiss behind her, the fur off her neck nearly flew off.
The sparrow fell from her jaws as she spun around, her claws instinctively unsheathing. But no one, not a creature, was there. A dried brown leaf twirled from a tree branch above and landed directly in front of her; but the ashey grey she-cat didn't move. Her tail waved slowly. "Whos there?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm

SagePath heard a faint yowl that sounded like Fallenstar, but he reasoned himself that she didn't need a bodyguard. Especially a blind one.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Otterpaw opened his mouth to reply, but realized he had nothing to say. "I... I don't know." Otterpaw mewed, shrugging. "Maybe over by the river," he mewed. The water lapping at the grassy shore and tumbling over smooth stones soothed him, and since there seemed to be no other place to go, it seemed ideal.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Fallenstar stared for a moment more, but still nothing was there, not even a sound.
Slowly, her mossy eyes still glued to the spot of the hiss, she picked her prey up again and started back off for camp, quickly.
Maybe she was hearing things.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:26 pm

((Imma join!))

Name- Burnfur
Gender- Male
Description- http://www.hampsteadnh.us/images/DSC04600.JPG
Personality- Burnfur is usually obediant to his superiors, but, when given the chance and is alone, will sometimes mock his enemies. He is secretive sometimes and usually likes to be alone. That doesn't mean that he doesn't want friends, he just likes his space.
One Sentence Description- An obediant cat who likes to be alone and quiet.
Rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 pm

OOC: Gladly accepted :]
Make sure to take a look at the plot, please.
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

((I did!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 am

Sagepaw waved her tail with happiness. "Alright, let's go!" She mewed, bounding out into the camp and then out of the entrance; completely forgetting about her friend's injury.

((How kind of Sagepaw...leaving Otterpaw in the dust. :3))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 am

Burnfur walked over towards Otterpaw. "Well, that wasn't very nice of her, eh?" He asked rheatorically.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Otterpaw's ears felt hot at Burnfur's remark. He ducked his head a bit, looking at his paws. "Heh," Otterpaw chuckled halfheartedly. It felt as if everyone was putting Otterpaw under speculation nowadays, as if everyone was ever so carefully observing his friendship with Sagepaw, even if they didn't mean for that to be intended. Flicking his tail awkwardly, signaling his goodbyes, he quickly bounded out of the camp. He was careful to hold his hurt paw just a whisker above the ground while he raced through the forest, but as he ran, he realized that since the last time he'd been out his paw had improved drastically. He was able to set it down, and though it was tentatively, it was progress.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Burnfur watched as Otterpaw ran off. "Well, that takes care of that!" He said to himself and laid down. He waited for something just a bit exciting to happen. Burnfur looked from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Fallenstar, keeping her ears pricked, padded through the back of the Clan hollow and dropped the lonely sparrow at the fresh kill pile. Awkwardly, the ThunderClan leader pressed down some ruffled fur on her shoulder with her tongue. A yellow tabby tom caught the corner of her eye.
"Greetings Burnfur."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 pm

"Greetings, Fallenstar. Anything you need?" Burnfur replied quickly. Finally, something he might be able to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: