RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm

((EPIC. POST.))
((:P))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:21 pm

((I couldn't think of anything else to say, I was waiting for somebody's cat to come along and talk. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 am

(Yeah, she can be found. Just be sure to give me an opening or else I'll be inactive again xD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 am

Otterpaw bounded off, making his pace a bit faster than wat they had been going at, giving a sidelong glance in the covered stump things to see if it was the one with the twoleg and Silversnow. Once Otterpaw even saw a cat, but he didn't recognize it.

As he padded on, he recognized the muscular form of a formidable cat he had been praying they wouldn't meet. The rogue's name was Skull for the white mark on his forehead that stood out on his pelt that was as black as the ThunderPath. This cat had killed Otterpaw's father when he hadn't been born yet. Skull had held a grudge against him, and his mother had told Otterpaw to be wary of him, because he might be out for revenge. Otterpaw swallowed, hunching his head over and motioning with his tail for Sagepaw to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Sagepaw hunched her head over like Otterpaw was doing, even though she was confused as to why. Then she spotted the strange cat. He looked frightning, and he carried the scars that showed he wasn't one to back down from a fight. "A friend of yours?" She asked softly, half-joking.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm

"No," he said. "I'll explain later," he murmured, padding quickly and darting from covered spots until Skull had passed. "He killed my father," Otterpaw explained, not wanting to drag the story on, "and he's the kind of cat who would hold a grudge."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm

"Oh." Sagepaw mewed simply, too focused on following Otterpaw from hiding place to hiding place to say much else.
"I'm sorry he was killed." She mewed when they were in one hiding spot. "What was his name?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 pm

"I never knew him," Otterpaw explained. "He died before I was born. But my mom said that I had the same color eyes as him." He continued with a wistful look. "She also said that his name was Arch." Not wanting an akward silence full of sympathy, he got up and continued, the friendly glitter replacing the longing look in his eyes. "We're almost there," Otterpaw mewed, excitement in his voice as they continued.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Sagepaw's ears pricked at Otterpaw's last comment. "Almost there? Great!" She mewed happily, bounding ahead. After a few heartbeats, she stopped and looked back at Otterpaw.
"You should probably lead...since I don't have the slightest idea where we're going..." She mewed with a hint of embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Otterpaw laughed, flicking her ear with his tail. After a minute of joking around, the pair made it to the fountian. A giant stone scuplture spouted the clearest water Otterpaw had ever seen. He barely remembered the majestic water from the days when he was a kit. And there were several stump things! Otterpaw mewed with delight. "Let's go!" he said eagerly.

((Shoud Silversnow be here, alley?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

(Hmmm. Somwhere around there, sure.)

Silversnow padded along a tall wooden fence now, on the other side of the fountains. Here there was a large, beautiful garden, filled with flowers and bushes of every kind. The silvery she-cat walked in awe, stepping to the center where there was a lovely stoned path, soft on her worn pads. Silently she wished the others of her Clan could be here to experiance the peace that they've gone so long without.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 pm

The thunderpath around the fountian was small and quiet, so Otterpaw passed it easily. "Let's split up," Otterpaw suggested. "You check the stumps on that side," Otterpaw mewed, gesturing towards where a shiny, hard fence met a open cave and led into a small garden ((YAYAYAY!!!! XD)) and I'll check the stumps on that side," he said, gesturing towards the stumps on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Sagepaw nodded and padded away from Otterpaw. At first her nose was clogged with the sickeningly sweet scents of the many bright flowers in the garden, but she managed to scent other things too. A familiar scent brushed the roof of her mouth.
"Silversnow?" She mewed softly, her heartbeat quickening. She was so close! She came out of a bush onto a stone path which was a welcome switch from the rougher paths she and Otterpaw had walked before. The scent was stronger. "Silversnow!" She called. She thought she saw a silvery pelt up ahead, and she ran towards it. "Silversnow!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Otterpaw swished his tail as he padded towards the stumpy thing, and heard Sagepaw's muffled mew from across the small thunderpath. She was calling someone's name. Is she calling me? Is she in trouble? he wondered. He pictured Sagepaw's frail form in the hand of a twoleg, throwing her into a cage and driving away. He pictued her getting hit by one of the monsters, her blood turning the hard black stuff red. He pictured her in the jaws of Skull, feebly calling his name for help while Skull's eyes burned with anger. At that thought. Otterpaw shot back to the garden where Sagepaw was looking. "Sagepaw!" he yowled. "Sagepaw!"

Suddenly Otterpaw slammed into a cat, his eyes closed. This cat's silky fur felt cool against his flank. He winced has his head hit the hard ground. "Sagepaw..." he whispered. "Sagepaw, is that you?" Otterpaw opened his eyes to see a cat with a silvery tabby pelt. "Silversnow...?" Otterpaw mewed feebly before blood from a gash on his head he'd gotten from his tumble dripped into his eyes. Dots of black clouded his vision until everything was black.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Silversnow was suddenly approached by a young she-cat, wafting off scents of ThunderClan. "Who are you?"

In all honesty, she didn't care. It was another cat. A Clan cat!

Then somthing bowled her over. Picking herself up and shaking her fur, she realised it was another likely-ThunderClan cat, a tom. "Hang in there," her medicine cat instincts instantly took over and she layed him down gently. She glanced around for a moment- there had to be some form of herb in this huge garden. Then a small pond came into veiw,with a running stream that dissapeared past bushes and flowers. She trotted over to it and found some old cobwebs in a crevice of one of the artificial rocks. Then she dipped her tail tip in the water, cringing, and ran back over. Meanwhile the she-cat apprentice nearby stood close to the tom, talking to him. "I'll wake him up with this, you find some poppy seeds." she ordered, and gently wiped her dripping tail over his forehead, whiping off the blood drips as well.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Otterpaw blinked, waking with a start. When he tried to get up, a searing pain shot through him. A shining silvery tabby stood beside him. "Silversnow?" Otterpaw whispered. "Am I dead? Are you, too? Are you here to take me to StarClan?" Otterpaw shivered; he didn't want to go to StarClan yet!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Silversnow laughed, but stopped so as not to confuse him. "I think you were running too fast and ran into me before. You're alive, don't worry." She dabbed some of the cobwebs onto his forehead and shook the rest of the water off her tail. "You're friend, Sagepaw, I think you called her, is off to fetch Poppy seeds."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 am

Sagepaw felt dizzy as she plucked a poppy out of the twoleg garden. She had found Silversnow! But Otterpaw was hurt. What was he doing anyway, running around like that in the middle of the city? What if he had stumbled onto a thunderpath? A shudder passed through the young apprentice when that thought struck her.
With the flower in her jaws, Sagepaw hurried back to Otterpaw and Silversnow. She shook the plant lightly to shake a few of the small black seeds loose, and looked at Silversnow.
"I forget to tell you my name...I'm Sagepaw, and this is Otterpaw. I met you once, on the way to the Moonpool(?) at the half-moon. I'm Robinfur's apprentice." She mewed all in one breath. Excitement from finding Silversnow and concern for Otterpaw were fighting for first place in her heart. Concern won and she leaned over to lick Otterpaw's ear in an attempt to confort him. Or herself.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

This isn't how I pictured finding Silversnow would be like, Otterpaw thought crossly. He wished he hadn't so clumsy. Unsteadily, he got to his paws. "We have to get back before the twolegs wake up," Otterpaw murmured. The sun was half over the horizon. It would be hard traveling for them if they left later that day. "I'm fine," he said, half-lying. The bleeding had stopped, but he was a little light-headed from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

OOC:*dies and comes back* I am so sorry for being gone! busy busy this week! x.x -

At this point, Fallenstar and the Clan could take no more. So now she sat, in the center of camp beside the fresh kill pile, organizing patrols with her deputy. "I want you three to go south, by the old fields past the forest. And you two travel along the river, check every bush..." she was meowing as fast as she could. And despite her nagging, she couldn't prevent old Robinfur from going out to search for his apprentice and her friend.

Silversnow smiled as Sagepaw returned, her yellow eyes serious but relaxed to comfort the both of them. "Ahh, Sagepaw of ThunderClan. I remember you!" she purred, and spread some of the seeds closer to the Tom's face. "Eat those. So whats your friends name?" she looked back up at the dappled she-cat, letting the dark apprentice rest on her fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm

((She already said he was Otterpaw. In my last post. xD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Grudgingly, Otterpaw lapped up the black seeds.
((LOL I dunno what to do XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 pm

OOC: OH.

xD thats what happens when you leave and don't read the previous post again to remember.
-

"Have you two seen any other ShadowClan cats, by any chance? I've seemed to of....lost them," Silversnow mewed after a pause. She didn't want to give anything away if they didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Sagepaw glanced at Otterpaw, her eyes shining. "Yeah we've seen...a few...they're all in our camp." She purred. "You were the only one left to find, and so Otterpaw and I went out to find you."
Suddenly a thought struck Sagepaw. What was Robinfur doing without her? Obviously he would be fine, but what did he think about her leaving? She would have to explain it all to him when they got home.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 pm

(Hi you guys. I decided to rejoin. I'll be active this time. :] Is there anything major going on that I need to know about?)

Name- Whisppaw
Gender- Female
Description- Whisppaw is a small blue-grye she-cat. Her tail has a small white tip, and a white streak starts between her ears, and ends on her nose. Her pelt has whisps of White swirling around, looking like wind, therefor, giving her the meaning of her name. She has emotional yellow eyes eyes and a light pink nose.
Personality- Whisppaw is a shy, lovable puffball. xD She tries to do her best in everything, but gets frusterated easily. She Usually is quiet, and dreams of becoming leader. She tries to go along with everything else, instead of being herself.
One Sentence Description- Blue-gray she-cat with white, faint swirls and emotional yellow eyes.
Rank- Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: