RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm

((I finally can put my survival skills into action! xDD))

"You should put something around the cut..." Ben said starting to climb up into a tree and see if he could find anymore of the tasty yet burning fruit. "We need to find the cockpit of the plane so we can send a distress signal." He called from above.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Lilliana nodded quietly, the pain was to severe for her to speak. Her eyes were teary and she stayied in her sitting position. Lilliana stared up at Ben with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Ben found one bunch of the fruit and cut it down. He climbed down. "They wont be the best nutrient in the world but we can deal with it for now." Bensaid not noticing Lilliana's wincing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Lilliana nodded solumly agian, "Can you stop the pain?" She asked whispering painfully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm

"I don't know... The best thing might be to wash it out with salt water from the sea and then rip cloth from the bottom of your shirt and put eucalyptus juice on the ends of it to make it a make shift band-aid." Ben said and ripped a leaf of of the Eucalyptus tree next to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Lilliana winced at the thought of ripping her favorite shirt, she still tore a piece of though. ""Here," She said handing it to Ben, "Do what you have to."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Ben took the cloth and ripped half of the leaf in half. He ran the rip seem along both ends of the cloth and handed it back to Lilliana. "This should work just don't go into the water with it on."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Lilliana nodded as she tried to tie it to her face, but her hands were shaking to hard from the pain, "Shouldn't we clean the wound first?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah... But if you're wanting to come with me and find fresh water you need to have this on so it doesn't bleed as much" He said appling the peice of cloth onto Lilliana's cuts.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Lilliana winced at Ben's touch. She nodded silently after he got finished and got up not even bothering to make sure she didn't have anything on her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Ben sighed as they walked through the forest. Are we going to get rescued? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:10 pm

(Is me approved?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 pm

((Yep!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Lilliana sighed and winced, her face felt better already, "Thanks Ben."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"No problem." Ben said smiling as they walked through the islands tropical forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Lilliana smiled as best she could, "For everything." She slipped her hand into his and lept over a log.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Ben blushed. "I'm scared... I mean we are probably thousands of miles from the coast of Italy. And I'm worried we wont be found. When the first wing fell I felt the plane twist... If anyone comes searching for us, they'll be looking in the wrong place." He said his stoumach tight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Don't worry, We have a bunch of Metal and I'm sure we can put that to use. Plus, you seem to know about food and water, plus some medicine, as do I. I am going to thank my sister when we get back for making me watch Discovery Channel."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Ben laughed, "I've gone to a bunch of survival summer camp's along with that I try to read books on survival..." He said grimacing at the thought of trying to read some of the survival books in the schools library they seemed to always make the words float around his head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Lilliana smiled agian, "Let's try and find a place where we can all camp. We'll need to make tents, Find food, find water, and make sure we have cover in case it rains."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 pm

"Yeah... We should keep a bonfire going at the beach incase if an Airplane flys over or a ship passes." Ben said and then was startled by a trickling sound. "Do you hear that?!" He asked Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Lilliana listened for a moment and then dropped Ben's hand, "It's a stream or a river. We can followed it and eventually end up by a road. People always build roads by rivers!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:34 pm

"No offence Lilly but we're on an abandoned island..." Ben said walking towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Name (Full); Gwen Ann Jones
Description; Gwen is a tall, long limbed young girl with straight, long black hair. She had bright primrose colored streaks in her hair, along with bright blue eyes. Her nails are always painted a primrose color, and she always wears ripped jeans, sandels and a bright blue t-shirt. She had a long gash that goes across her face from the crash, bleeding has stopped but opens up sometimes. She also has a deep cut along her ankle.. And a very hurt arm.
Age (11-18 ) 13
Personality (Full snetences); Gwen is a very clever, quick witted girl. She is often thinking of random things, and thinking ways around problems. She is very stubborn, and makes snap discions. She goes with her gut most of the time, and is very tomboyish. Gwen has anger management, and often will punch or smack people when offended or teased.
Other; I WILL SURVIVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next