RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:39 am

(thats great! :) but im fourteen. ;))

Sam saw an older boy helpinf get the pieces of metal off of him.
Back to top Go down
http://byebyewi.forumotion.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:40 am

Curious and desperate, she regained her balance and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 am

((Sorry, Fine this is driving me crazy he is now 15 xD))

Ben pushed the last peice of metal off freeing he younger student.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 am

[Tell me when you need me. xD]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 am

[Now! xD]

Ben repeated the message he had said earlier but a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 am

[Haha... what should I say???]
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:53 am

Sam looked up at the older boy.
"I wish I could help, but I can barely move my left leg. I think it's broken."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:57 am

Ben sighed. "Can you try to put weight on it?" He asked knowing a few things about health from his Dad who was a docter.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 am

"let me see." sam put weight onto his leg, and yelled in pain
"ahh! ahh! oww!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:00 am

Valleria heard the shriek. Apparenlty someone had survived, and was in terrible pain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:01 am

"Guess not..." Ben laughed. He helped the boy get up and support most of his weight against Ben. "You might have to keep that still for a few days..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:03 am

"yeah, no problem, I've got nothing going on" Sam said.
"thanks for the help"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 am

Name (Full); Heather Hope Carrinia
Description; She is tall and slender with long, curly black hair. She has icy blue eyes that match her temper. She has freckles around her nose. In the crash, she messed up her hair, bruised her legs, and scratched her arms. She limps now.
personality; Snappy and short-tempered. She hates talking for long periods of time. If your lucky, she'll calm down and talk to you nicely.
Age (11-18 ); 15
Other; [i]I WILL SURVIVE [/i]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 am

Famulus finally able to move on his feet, walked over to Ben and the other guy. "Hey, what's with the shriek?" He asked very casually.

((*sigh* what did I miss))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 am

Name - Lilliana Marie Aradilia (I know, I use this name waaay to much. xD)

Description - A very pale girl, Medium height with jet black wirey hair. She usually keeps it up in a bun, but sometimes it slips down her back. Has a long slender face with raised eyebrows giving her a very sceptic appearance. Her eyes are a dark violet with black flecks in them. She got three deep scars underneith her left eye, tracing down her chin and along her neck from the crash, that are bleeding severly. Her ears are very large, or so you could say, they have a distint point to them, giving her the strange apperance as an elf. She was wearing a black shirt with white detailings along the side, when the crash happened with some skinny leg jeans. She was also wearing black converse high-tops that she can run fairly well in.

Personality - Lilliana is a very mysterious girl. She has many secrets and only will talk to someone if she has known you for a long time. When she speaks, though, her voice has a distint edge to it. It still has a flowing quality to it but the edge makes her sound almost male at points. When you first meet Lilliana she won't give you the time of day if you ask her. She is very quiet and somber when you first talk to her. Her voice gives her attititude the edge she needs to scare most people away when she's being hostile. Even if you have been friends with her for life you will never know what she is going to do next. She has drastic mood swings that often 'Give you whiplash'.
When Lilliana is being happy, (Which Is rare, I assure you); she will do anything you consiter 'ignorant'. For being an fifteen year old she is rash and quite dumb at points. Don't let that fool you though, she got a 3.5 grade point average in all her school years and is an complete computer freak. Lilliana loves art, she is a photographer, black and white; and an Author (Nonpublished). She is very calm when around nature, and that is what she mainly photographs. Overall, Lilliana has multiple personalities, you could say.

Age - Fifteen

Other - She lost her Laptop and Camera in the crash.

We will Survive

(I'm a little late, xD. My internet died last night. Gosh.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 am

((Haha... RP? NICE FORM!))

Ben slowly walked over to what looked like a low laying palmtree. He set his fellow schoolmate down into the little patch of shade it was giving.

Why did this have to happen to us? He thought to himself as he looked through some of the wreckage like most everybody that survived and well did.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 am

Lilliana shrieked and pushed a piece of the plane wing off her face, in it's place where three deep gashes, ruining her flawless apperance. She was boiling mad, her eyes searched for her classmates, there was another time she could get mad, now she had to make sure they were all alright. She spotted Ben by a palmtree and she ran over, "Ben! Who's hurt?" She asked ignoring the searing pain in her cheek and the fact that blood was running down her face and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 am

Famulus turned around. "Lily?" He asked, unsure who's voice that was. He never was good at recognizing people that way.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 am

"Yes! Gosh, what happened to that inferior plane? Ug, I should sue the company, if we ever get off this island!" She went into a silent stream of cusswords and then stopped, "Sorry. What happened? Who has inguries?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 am

Ben winced at the pain in his side. "A 9th grader... He broke his leg." Ben explained noticing Lilliana. He looked around quickly to see if he could find anything like a band-aid or something to keep the wound he got sealed. Nothing. He pulled off his hoodie and tied it around his waste so it could capture most of the bleeding. "We need to find a source of Water and Food fast!" He stated looking over at Lilliana "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:48 am

"It's nothing." Lilliana said moving her face accedently to the side, exposing the gashes. She winced and then said, "I'll be right back, I think I can find some plants that we can eat." She ran off toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 am

Ben ran after her. "If you are going i'm coming." He said and started to look arond the forest he saw plenty of vines and palm tree's but not a whole lot of fruit tree's. "It's more important we find water before food..." He gasped picking up what looked like a turnip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 am

Lilliana nodded slightly making the gashes hurt more, "Yes, but we'll need food to survive, you go down to the ocean and get some water, try to save as much metal as you can, I have a feeling we'll need it. Maybe use a piece of it to gather water with, then you might want to try and build a fire so you can boil the water and purify it."

(If that's to leaderish then I'll change it.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 pm

((Nope because I don't really want a leader... Yet.))

"Even if we do that, it wont get rid of the salt and if we drank the water it could possibly ruin our blatters." Ben said using a sharp peice of metal that must of broke off from the plane, to cut open the turnip looking fruit. When he cut it open some of the purple juices ran out. He peered inside it looked like an apple except for in the middle which had a bunch of burple berries in it. Ben put his finger in and got juice from the purple little berries and put it on the rim of his tounge. It tasted like a mixture between a grape and a peach. Then he put his finger against the white inner rim of the plant and put his finger on his tounge. It seared like his tounge was on fire. "Don't eat the outside! The berries on the inside are fine to eat." Ben gasped his tounge still burning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and then walked forward to see if there were anymore. She tripped in a hole and landed on her face, she screamed and held her face, with was now dirty and bleeding more severly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next