RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm

(Heather is played by me!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"Both," Lilliana said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Ben nodded and pushed through a bush and revealed the place where he had started drawing the sunset picture.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Ben frowned looking over the edge of the canyon down the rickety ladder that led to the river. "Well, We should be a bit more careful before when we climb down..." He said plainly putting his right foot on the first rung of the rope-made ladder. He continued to climb down a little more cautious this time then the first because it had just rained and the dirt was probably loose and runny.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Name (Full); Mai Jane Brooks
Description ; Mai has shoulder length brown hair with bangs that cover her eyes. She has faded red and bright blonde highlights and rectangular purple glasses. Her eyes are blue-green and her facial details are small. Mai has a few faded freckles below her eyes. She's toll and not very thin and has big feet, size 9-11. In the plain crash, she cut up her left knee, scraped her right, scraped up all her left arm, got cuts in the palm of her hands, and scratched along her left side. She got a small cut on her forehead. Mai was wearing dark skinny jeans, a red tank-top, a black sweater, mis-matched socks, and her high red Roxy converses. Her hair was pulled back, but her bangs left alone. But, she managed to save her suitcase, filled with everything from the trip.
Age (11-18 )17
Personality (Full snetences); Mai is funny and great to be around, but she tends to be short-tempered. With her friends, she is loud and noisy, but she is shy and nervous around strangers. She gets mad very easily.
Other;

I will survive
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm

(great, RP anyone??)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Lilliana nodded and followed slowly behind him. When she reached the bottom she landed on her feet and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Ben hopped down from the bottom rung and wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm

(Anyone..?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Ben ran over to the river and dunked his head into the rushing river. He opened his mouth letting water course into his mouth. He brought his head up and quickly swallowed the refreshing water. He gasped peacefully and cupped his hands together and slipped them into the water. The cold liquid filled his hands up to the brime. Ben slowly pulled his hands out of the water and brought them up to his lips. He sipped and quickly drained it. He wiped the soggy hair out of his eye's and looked across the river. He grimaced then got up onto his feet quickly. Their enemies had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23