RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite Empty
PostSubject: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:13 am

You have never read out of a book before, until now. One day you decide to read aloud a book just to feel the words roll across your tounge. Your reading a paragraph out of The Wizard of Oz before you know it your chinamusicbox on your desk has dissapeared and is replaced with a little black dog with the name tag bearing Todo. What just happened? You ask yourself. And this is where your adventure.

~*Rules*~
1. No Godmodeling, or powerplaying unless necessary to go along with the plot
2. no making a fake book to read out of, you have to read out of a real life book!
3. Type - Hail to lord Adderhead the II. NOT in your form if you have read alll of these rules
4.Any # of characters
5. Tokeep from everyone choosing ______ as there fav book I'm making it that everyone has to have a diff. fav. book...

-Setting-
A Large mansion filled with every book imaginable, this is where you live...

*Form*
Name:
Favorite Book (or Series): (Please no Inkheart Books THEY ARE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE OF THE HAVOC THEY CAUSE!)
Other:

*My Form*
Name: Raven
Description: ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite 036510
Fav Book (s): Into the wild & Into Thin Air
Other: Hail to Lord Adderhead the II. NOT!

^Character List^

Leader (Can read things out without getting things transfered)
Raven

Members

Name: Runa Grimm
Description: Green peasent top, jeans, always carries a copy of Lord of the Rings or The series of Unfortunate events.
Favorite Book (or Series): The Lord of the Rings and The series of Unfortunate events.
Other: She is a desentant of the brother's Grimm
Hail to the Lord Adderheart the II, NOT!
Favorite Book (or Series): Twilight Saga
Other:Hail to lord Adderhead the II. NOT

Name: Sydney
fav book or series: The warrior cats
description: Sydney has dirty blond hair that falls to her shoulders and sparkling sea blue eyes
other: Hail to the lord Adderheart the II, Not!

Name: Jackson
fave book or series: The Eragon series
description: Almost identical to his twin, Sydney Jackson has dirty blond hair[pretty shaggy] and sea blue eyes
other: hail to the lord adder heart the II, NO

Name: Alexandria (Alex)
Description: Shoulder-length red hair with natural wavy curls near the ends, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles. She wears khaki cargo pants and a red t-shirt.
Favorite Book (or Series): The Princess Bride, and the Animorphs series.
Other: Is it okay if she has a pet? If so, she has a very pale orange tabby cat named Sammy. He wears a blue collar with a little kitty bell on it! It's okay if you don't want her to though. She's 13.
Oh and by the way...Hail the lord Adderhead the ll! NOT!

Trainees (In training on how to use there power without wrecking Havoc)

Normal Humans with connections to Inkheart

Season in Normal World
Summer

Season in Inkworld
Winter

Last edited by |-* Rainfrost *-| on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 am

Name: Runa Grimm
Description: Green peasent top, jeans, always carries a copy of Lord of the Rings or The series of Unfortunate events.
Favorite Book (or Series): The Lord of the Rings and The series of Unfortunate events.
Other: She is a desentant of the brother's Grimm
Hail to the Lord Adderheart the II, NOT!

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 am

((Remember your to say Hail to lord Adderohead the II. NOT! xD ACCEPTED! RP?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am

Name: Yuki
Description: ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite Ba3611
Favorite Book (or Series): Twilight Saga
Other:Hail to lord Adderhead the II. NOT
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:23 am

((Yes!))

Runa was reading in the libray. She was reading Lord of The Rings (Later refferd to as LOTR), and the lamp next to her dissapeared and a dead Ork carcus lay in it's place. "Crud!" Runa screamed, "Raven!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:26 am

Yuki was bored re-reading Twilight. He read his favorite part. Suddenly, Edward Cullen appeared in his room. "Stay right here," He told Edward. "Runa? I have something to show you," He called.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 am

"Kinda Occupied!" Runa screamed, "There is a dead Ork besite me! And it Smells!!! Ewww!" She ran away and appeared over where Yuki was, "Oh... Um... Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 am

Raven came running into the main reading room with the big comfy chair scattered around it. "What is it?" She asked Runa noticing the dead Orc carcus lying on the floor. And the white human standing infront of Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 am

"Yeah, uhm, who wants to meet Edward Cullen?" Yuki asked enthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 am

"Here" Raven read the paragraph the dead orc had came from and suddenly the carcus was replaced with the lamp again. "You just have to read the paragraph over again, but more carefully" raven explained looking at Yuki and Runa.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 am

"Thanks!!" Runa Said, "I Do!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 am

"You should put him back?" Raven chuckled, knowing how bad it could be if an animante object was left out of its story to long.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 am

Eamon repeted the paragraph for edward cullen. "He dissapered. "I'm gonna miss him..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am

"But he's cute Ravie!" Runa said, "Only for a little while! I just want to see him sparkle!" "Dang, Yuki! Bring him back, Puh-leese!!!"

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 am

Yuki passed Runa Twilight."I've got the other 3 books, if you want them," Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 am

"I just accidentaly read a lightbulb out of the city of Ember" Raven said looking at the rows of rare books in front of her. "Do you guys know what you want to have tonight?" Raven asked noticing that it was 6:30 PM.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 am

"Nope! I am going to see if Violet wants to talk," Runa said with a michivous grin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am

"Wha" Raven asked confused what Runa said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 am

"Hehe," Runa giggled, "Just kidding. I don't know, what do you want to do? Oh and have you read, The people of Sparks yet? It's really good."

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 am

"We can read the cooking books," Yuki suggested. Cooking was easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 am

Runa laughed at Yuki's comment, "Can I pick tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:45 am

"Fine," Yuki said, "You can pick."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:47 am

Runa ran over to the cooking section and Grabbed her favorite, She quickly read the recipe and three hot plates of fetticini alfredo appeared on a near-by table. She smiled and said in a cheesy Italian accent, "Dinner is served!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:10 pm

"Yum!" Ravensaid, "We should take this into the kitchen so theybooks don't get cheese in them" She said taking her plate and waiting for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Runa laughed and grabbed her plate. She went and stoof next to Raven waiting for Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next