RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:09 am

"I'll read a brownie," Yuki said, looking for a pastry cook book. His fingered rolled around the pages until he found what he was looking for. He read the instructions clearly until a fudge brownie appeared on the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 am

Raven took sip of hot chocolate and sat down next to the blazing fire in the main living room.

((I have a Q. Should they fall into Inkheart tonight or tomorrwo night? (I'm referring to the RP)))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:13 am

Runa peaked over the top of her book and saw Inkheart. It was so tempting. She sighed and got up. Runa grabbed a cookbook and opened to a marked page. She started to read some instrutions and her favorite desert appeared, a piping hot fudge sunday. She said yum and watched as her spoon dissapeared, "Great." She went and got another spoon.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

"What time is it?" Yuki asked again, only muffled from the brownie. He was glancing at Inkheart quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:20 am

"8:15" Raven said checking her watch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:21 am

Runa checked her watch, "7:30."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:24 am

"Well, I have to go somewhere soon, so I'll be back in an hour," Yuki lied. He took Inkheart and hid it under his jacket as he went out the door. He had to find a place to hide for an hour so he could read the book without being discovered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 am

((No! Comet, Runa is supposed to, and BTW It has a lock on it, it was in a case with a lock. You would have to break it open.))

Runa looked at him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:27 am

((You mean aloud? Because there aloud to read it silently though...))

RAven nodded and got up, "I'm going down stairs to watch T.V." She said walking down the stairs to the basement to watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am

Runa silently said, "Yes!" And she looked at the Inkheart case, "It's gone!" She screamed in her mind. She immesiantly thought, "Yuki!" She ran after him and whispered in his ear, "Give me the book."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 am

"Shoot!" Yuki yelled. "Why would you want it?!" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:29 am

"I was to read it," Runa hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:44 pm

"Yeah? Well I was gonna read it too! You know I barely have friends to go to, and you still fell for it? C'mon!" He said, running away with the book.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

"Yeah well I was a little preoccupied with making sure you guys keft before I read it." Runa said. She ran after him. "We'll read it together." She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 am

"Fine," Yuki sighed. "Where should we go so Raven won't find out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:09 am

"My room," Runa said without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:10 am

"Yeah, Raven will never find us there," Yuki said sarcastically. "How about school? It's closed, so no one's there," He sugested.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 am

Runa blushed, "Sorry, stupid idea. Sure." Runa said grabbing her coat.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 am

Yuki smiled as Runa got her coat. He was already wearing his jacket, so all he had to do was wait...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:03 am

Runa quickly put her jacket on. She slipped out of the door and waited silently for the bus. She checked her watch it was 7:45.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Raven turned off the TV an came upstairs to see Yuki and Runa putting on there coats. "Where are you going?" She asked.

((Have them tell the tuth she'll want to come and then they'll go into Inkworld...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:55 pm

((I'll wait to reply until Comet gets on, since he is a part of this.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 pm

((Here))

"Let me ask you a question; have you ever wanted to go to the Inkworld?" Yuki asked, smiling as he held Inkheart under his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Runa smiled and looked at Raven questioningly, "Well have you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Raven blushed. "Yeah, actully if you must know I've been, but for only a day" Raven said noticing the lump inder Yuki's jacket "It's kinda obviouse what you guys want to do, and I'll accept... except we are going to need to write a passage that one of us can read that will take us to the Inkworld" Raven said emphasize the word We to let them know that she was wanting to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next