RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Alex walked up behind them, a cookie in her mouth. Sammy padded along behind her.
"What's up?" She asked, seeing the serious looks on everyone's faces. As she spoke, cookie crumbs dropped onto the floor, and Sammy eagerly licked them up. "Meow!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 pm

((Hello guys?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:41 pm

((Suburbia or Runa need to Reply... xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 pm

|-* Rainfrost *-| wrote:
Raven blushed. "Yeah, actully if you must know I've been, but for only a day" Raven said noticing the lump inder Yuki's jacket "It's kinda obviouse what you guys want to do, and I'll accept... except we are going to need to write a passage that one of us can read that will take us to the Inkworld" Raven said emphasize the word We to let them know that she was wanting to come.

"Let's go then!" Yuki said. He looked at Raven. "Would you like to write the passage?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm

"Sure" Raven said grabbing a peice of notebook paper from the office. She took a pencil and wrote 'One frosty night 4 kids named, Raven, Yuki, Runa, and Alex read themselves into a book called Inkheart. This book was known for it's devastation to the world' "How's that? She said holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Runa looked at Raven, "Hmmm It needs more desciption, we don't need to just appear anywhere in the Inkworld. We need the time and place, here I think it needs to be more like a mini story."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 pm

"Here." She said writing 'They will appear in the village close to Ombra at 7:00 in the morning when the sun is first rising. They take a few supplies including books to read out of incase of an emergency. ' "Look better?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 pm

"Give it to me." Runa said sighing.

She started to write, "There once was four teenagers named Raven, Yuki, Runa, and Alex. They all lived in a giant mansion with every book possible, they were not ordinary though. All four of them could read things in and out of books. There was one dangerous book in the mansion, Inkheart. It had caused pain and distruction years before their time and they were all warned not to read aloud from it, from fear that all the evil curses and beings would be releashed. One night Yuki stole the book from it's case and started to leave the mansion but Runa caught him before he left. They conversed for a moment and right as they were leaving Raven and Alex caught them. They all opened the book slowly to read aloud. When this happened all of the teens got sucked in to appear in the small village of Ombre at 7:00 in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:26 am

Alex looked at the paper. "Sounds good to me, who's gonna read it?" She asked, having finished her cookie. Sammi was very sad that there were no longer any crumbs dropping onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 am

(BTW, I can write better than what Raven did... LOL)

"Wow you did better than me" Raven smiled, "I think I should read this she saidslinging her backpack over her shoulder that she had filled with her favorite books and a few cookbooks to read out of.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

((I figured! LOL.))

"You know... I think Yuki should read it. He's the one to get this started anyway." Runa smiled and handed the paper to Yuki while shrugging on her own backpack with all her close possesions, books, cookbooks, Camping supplies (incase they were gone a long time), clothes, and most importantly Gwin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 am

"I think you're right..." Raven said grabbing hold of Hava's scruff.

(I changed her pet to being a friendly Polar Bear...)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 am

(LOL! A friendly polar bear...)

Runa smiled and let Gwin curl around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Raven listened as Yuki read. She blinked and the four were standing in the middle of the crowded streets of Ombra. "Welcome to Ombra!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm

((I'll just pretend Alex was as prepared as Runa and Raven...XD))
Alex looked around, eyes wide. "It looks just like I always imagined it...she whispered, mostly to herself.
Sammi sniffed the unfamiliar air nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 pm

"Yeah, now where would everyone like to --" Raven stopped as she caught glimpse of a woren old wanted looking poster that said ' King Tauras wishes that everyone gathers in the dining room of his kingdom to royal have a feast and behead a fewpeasents that have been caught stealing from his Store room' Raven had a disgusted look on her face. " 'S Probably Capricorn's son..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:59 pm

"Uhm, I guess our schedual is full for today," Yuki said, reading the sign over.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:32 pm

"Yeah, I think you're right" Raven smiled. "We're going to free those peasants!" She said getting up to sit on Hava.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 pm

"I guess, but what would we do? It's not like we can read an escape... right?" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm

"kinda, in a way, you'll see" Raven said, "It lookslike it isn't until next week though... Come on I want to go into the woods"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:44 pm

"Whatever," Yuki muttered, leaving Runa and Alex behind. "So, I guess things are going to be different. It'll be like England, you never know what the heck the people here are saying half the time!" He said, half-talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 am

Raven laughed, "Yeah but it wont be hard to figure out what'shappeing because people here in the Inkworld aren't exactly the shy type"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am

Yuki crossed his arms and growled at Raven. "Don't, please," He said. This is going to be torture! "How long are we here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 pm

"Sorry, You were the one that wanted to come!" Raven exclaimed backing away towards Runa and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 pm

"I'm just asking!" Yuki exclamied. He growled at Raven again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next