RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Yuki was still jumpig up and down from excitement. "You look fine, now, I just bought something amazing!" He squealed. "I just bought the manuscript for Midnight Sun! WHEE!" He sqeaked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

"Beautiful!" Raven said looking at her friend. "What about you Yuki would you like one? Could I read it after you?! "
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 am

"What is Midnight Sun?" Runa asked, she probably should know but... She ran back into the dresisng room and put her regular clothes back on, she wished Yuki had payed more attention to her. She sighed and came back out with her bags, "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 am

"Yessers!" Yuki said, so excited to recieve. "In a couple of days... It's being shipped! Midnight Sun is a Twilight Saga book!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:05 am

"Oh," Runa said defeated, she hadn't read those books yet.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 am

Yuki breathed deep breaths in and out. "Sorry 'bout that. Mini heart attack. Remember, You still have Twilight in your room," He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 am

"True," Runa said. She smiled, "So are we ready to go home now?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am

"Sorry, I'll get it back to you soon" Raven saiid sheepishly, "It's ok" She said patting Yuki on the back. "Come on lets go to the luggage store we also should get to the apple store and see whatwe want for a computer..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 am

"Yeah," Yuki said, returning to his usual self. "So, basically, if anyone asks what we did, we'll say we bought books and clothing," He said to himself, making a metal note in his noggin. ((Lolz))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:12 am

"It's not likeanyones going to ask" Raven joked asshe walked out of the store with her friends
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

"Okay!" Runa said starting to walk when something caught her eye. It was a maroon backpack that came with a forest green wallet. They both had different book names all over them and she said, "I have to have it!" She ran into the little store and emerged with a bag, "It was five dollars!" She screamed, "I am so happy! I got a complete outfit today for only twenty-five dollars!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 am

"Buy it!"raven said running into the store to look closer at the backpack. "I kinda want to go to the bookstore..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:20 am

"Let's go!" Runa said happily, "I sorta want to read something new, I might start Twilight, who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 am

"Ok,same"Raven said waiting for Runa to purchase the bag.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:25 am

Runa got the bag and went back outside into the main mall, "So, do you want to go to Borders, Books a million, or that little tiny bookstore that has all the new books for under 2 dollars?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 am

"I say Borders and then go to the small bokstore if needed" Raven said pulling out her money to check how much she had.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 am

Runa did the same, "I have twenty-five left, you?" She smiled and saw another small store, it had a sigh that said going out of buiness sale, all items must go. She walked in and saw a pair of pajamas that were forest green with golden thread. Runa smiled and noticed a small book on a pocket. She looked at the tag, ".50 cents!" She smiled and tried them on. They fit perfectally and she bought them. "Okay now 24 dollars and fifty cents." Runa said emerging from the tiny store.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:53 am

"I have 35" Raven said putting the money back in her pocket as they entered Borders.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:57 am

"Cool!" Runa said as she entered Borders, "Did you see the PJs I got for 50 cents?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 am

"Yeah there pretty" Shesaidas she ran over to the Young Adult Section.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 am

"Thanks," Runa said as she scoped out all the sheleves, of course skipping the little kids stuff and the old adult books.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 am

"Hey Runa look at this!" Raven said holding a book called Inkheart by Cornielia Funke "I'm going to by it and its sequals to see what it is about, it looks good anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 am

((Also for emergencies every person has a pack filled with books that they hid under there bed. it is filled with there fav books...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:09 am

Runa looked at it, "Cool! Look at this one!" She said holding up a book called, "Inkspell by Cornellia Funke, Looks good! I think it's the sequal." Runa said reading the back cover.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:10 am

((That is what Runa already has. It's a secret panel under her bed with all her possesions.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next