RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Name: Di

Description:
~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 D98762
Favorite Book (or Series): KINGDOM HEARTS. OH YEAH.
Other: Hail whatever the heck his name is! NOT!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 pm

Name: Archer

Description: A boy with dirty, blonde hair and forest-green eyes.
Favorite Book (or Series): The Chronicles of Narnia
Other: All hail... the one person who's name escapes me. NOT!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 pm

[Hail to lord Adderhead the II. NOT!]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:21 pm

((Accepted both of you!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Runa smiled, "Okay. It will be hard... but okay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:06 pm

"I'm sorry we can't let anyone know" Raven said pulling out a largish wad of money. "We have 200 dollars that me and all of oyu have earned by doing jobs for neighbors. Each of us has 50 dollars to spend, remember only buy, books, clothing, Electronicsand other wants" Raven said as the bus lurched to stop infront of the mall. She quickley dolled out the money and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Runa grabbed hers, She needed a couple of things. "Hey Raven... Want to shop with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 pm

"Sure!" Raven said to Runaas they walked off of the bus and on to the sidewalk. "Where do you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm

"Hmm, I need some new clothes," Runa said, "Where should I get some?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm

"Nordstromes(sp?) might be good!" Raven said scrolling her finger along the map.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 pm

"Mk, I haven't been there before." Runa said, "What type of clothes do they have there?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 pm

"Every kind!" Raven said enthusiastically as they walked across the tiled floorto the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Runa followed Raven. She hated public places, so many signs and things to read... She smiled at Raven, "I need a purse or backpack too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:53 pm

"There's astore next to it that sells that stuff" Raven said as they arrived at the right floor. She walked out and immeadiately turned into Nordstroms.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Runa followed Raven. She walked into the store and said, "Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Raven walked over to a rack of PJ's on sale. She spotted a pink and green spotted top."Wow I love this" She said holding it up for Runa to see.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Alex made a beeline for the bookstore. She didn't like clothes shopping much.
Don't read aloud... she repeated to herself in her head all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:36 pm

"Cute!" Runa said as she ran toward a rack of long sleeve Shirts. She found a maroon one with black detailing and held it up, "This is cute!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 pm

"That is!" Raven kept the PJ'sand ran over to a section containing hoodies. She immeadiately grabbed a lime green one with a stitched book on it. "Oh my ghosh I need this!" she said checking the price tag, "2.00$" "That'sa great bargain!"She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Yuki felt bored, so he went to the apple store and browse stuff on eBay. He eventually found... "Oh my god... THE MIDNIGHT SUN TRANSCRIPT! I MUST BUY IT!" He yelled, instantly clicking the buy it now button. He ran out of the room, trying to find Runa or Raven to tell him the news.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Runa checked the tag on her shirt, "$5.00s That's great!" She looked around the room and saw some fuzzy brown boots, "I need those!" She ran over and grabbed a size ten, they fit perfectly, she checked the price, they had been marked down so much that they were at on 10 dollars. She smield and said, "Oh yeah." She looked around some more and saw a pair of dark skinny jeans on sale for 2 dollars, she grabbed them and went over to the sweatshirts. Runa looked through them and soon found the perfect one, it was a nice forest green with golden stiching and it had a small book on the side of the sleeve. She checked the price and it was only 3 dollars, apparentally they were having a sale today. She counted up everything and it came to twenty dollars. She went over to the cashier and bough all of it smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Yuki spotted Runa buying clothing. "RUNA!" He yelled, hugging her tightly. "You wouldn't believe what just happened!" He said, flames in his eyes as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:56 pm

"What?!" Runa yelled seperating herself from Yuki. "Hold on! I want to show you what I got!" She grabbed her bag and proceeded into the dressing room putting everything on. She emerged with her hair pulled back into a tight bun and smiled. Everything fit perfectally and she looked amazing, "So how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Raven ran over and bought the three things she had, the Sweatshirt, the PJ's and nice long sleeve shirt that was light blue with green emboidered edges. "Runacome on lets go get the bags!" Raven said waiting at the front of the store for Runa. She had spent a total of only 15$. "Hey do you think we should get a computer?" Raven asked Runa. Shehada whole house stock for free spending money that could benefit everyone. "It would have to be a laptop though" Raven pointed out. "Hey Yuki!" Raven smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 pm

"Ohh I would love a computer!" Runa smiled, "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next