RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Alex smiled. "Sure, why not?" She answered. She looked back at the cat, who was purring as Runa petted him. He licked her hand, then turned and hopped onto another shelf and laid down as if he too, was a book.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Runa laughed at Sammy. "I'm glad your coming!"

((I still don't know what her pet will be. I want it to be a marten. But sadly, that can't be... Can it Rain?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:04 am

Name: Mark

Description:~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 1def62
Favorite Book (or Series): (Please no Inkheart Books THEY ARE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE OF THE HAVOC THEY CAUSE!) Warrior Cat series
Other:No

Raven smiled, "Great we should get going before 7:30 that's when the next Bus comes.

((Sure!))

Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:07 am

((She can have a marten!!! Oh em gee!!! YOU. ARE. THE. BEST. EVER!!!! *HUGGLES!!!!* *SCREAMS*))
((hehe sowwy!))

Runa smiled and snapped her fingers a couple of times. Soon a little marten scampered out from under a bookcase. She picked it up and said, "Guys meet Gwen."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:10 am

((Hey I decided to explain why she has Gwen. She found Gwen running around outside one day and picked her up. She doesn't know that she is a marten. She just though Gwen was cute. Apparentally she esacped Inkheart and has been loose ever since. Is that okay?))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am

Sammy hissed and ran out of the room.
Alex stared after him. "Huh. I guess Sammy doesn't like martens..." She said with a shrug.
"She's cute!" She added, smiling at the animal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 am

"What the heck is a marten?!" Runa asked holding Gwen. Gwen wiggled out of Runa's arms and ran up her arm curling around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:15 am

Alex looked surprised. "You don't know what a marten is? It's from...oh. Well, it's from Inkheart..." She explained, looking down. "Well, actually, they ARE real animals, it's just that there are a couple in Inkheart..." She added.

((Yes, I've decided she's read Inkheart. Is that alright?))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 am

"I never got a chance..." Runa said sadly.

((It's the REAL Gwen. Is that okay?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:17 am

((KK Sounds good ^^))
(Everyone in the house has read Inkheart but not allowed that is forbidden but you are allowed to read it...))

"Awesome!" Raven said as she walked up to pet the marten. " It's a type of Ferret" She explained. "Speaking of pets heres Mojo!" She said looking up at the chandelier. A golden Tamaran Monkey was swinging from it. "I read him out of a book I fifnished reading early this morning thats why you haven't met him yet!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 am

((You mean Gwin?))
Alex looked up. "When did he get up there?" She laughed.
Sammy peeked back in the room, saw the marten, and hissed, then bounded across the room to leap into Alex's arms. "Sammy! What's gotten into you?" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:22 am

((K, I still don't want Runa to have read it yet. I have a question. Can one night she break the lock and accendentally read herself into the book with Gwen? I thought it was Gwen not Gwin.))

Runa laughed, "He's cute!" She smiled and petted Gwen, "Whoa. I have a connection from the Inkworld and I didn't even know!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:27 am

((I think it's Gwin...*runs to check* Yup, it's Gwin.))
((And I was going to have Alex do that! :o Lol! Maybe they can go together?))
Alex petted Sammy. "Neat! I wish I had something from the Inkworld!" She laughed. "Oh well, I'll have to settle for this guy!" She said, holding Sammy up and kissing his nose.

((Off-Topic---Do you guys like my new sig? I drew it myself))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:27 am

(K, the plot is actully that they all go to bedand then when they wake up they are in the Inkworld xD So... yeah just wait!))

"Yeah, just make sure he isn't showen in public" Raven said looking over at the cover of Inkheart.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 am

((Can Runa go by herself? Then if you want later if Rain approves you can come help her. I want Runa to go alone since she hasn't read it yet. That makes her more likely to do it in the first place and gives her a good reason to do it.))
((Yup! It's cute!))

Runa smiled and hugged Gwin. She didn't want to admit it but she was afraid someone might take him now...

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am

((Okay... *sigh*))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 am

((Sorry, that was the plot xD First You would be a little bored because you would be alone..))

"Weshould get going" Raven said opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 am

((Well I had the idea more in depth. She was going to break open the case and start to read Inkheart. Then she would accedentally read herself into it and DustFinger would help her in there. She would be lost and sad because she wanted Raven, Alex, and Yuki to be with her on the adventure. They would find the book open and Runa gone and come after her. They would all find each other and meet Basta, defeat him and at the end Runa would get to keep Gwin beacause Dustfinger says that Runa deserves her.))

Runa smiled and walked toward the door almost forgetting Gwin. She grabbed him and set him on the floor, "Go to my room and wait in the SPOT." She hissed in his ear. Gwin scampered off and Runa went to stand beside Raven.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:46 am

((Good Idea, but this is like after Inkheart so Dustfinger is dead...and I kinda want ot stick with the paln, but how 'bout she reads it and then it sucksall of us in there?))

Raven walked out the door and down the driveway followed by her friends she stood infront of the busstop.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 am

((D-Dustfinger doesn't come back! I haven't read InkDeath yet! All I have read is InkHeart and Inkspell! I cried when Dust died! He was the best ever!!! *goes off and sobs in a corner*))

Runa went and stood by Raven waiting for the bus. She hoped Gwin would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am

((Inever said that I'm judging by the normal Inkheart))
The bus rumbled down the street. Stopping in front of Raven, Alex, Yuki, and Runa.
raven walked up on the bus, it was empty except for themselves she sat on a chair at the backwaiting for her friends to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 am

((Oops! I'm sowwy!))

Runa smiled and went to the seat that was across from Raven and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 am

Yuki entered the bus and sat in the last seats.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 am

Sydney raced to the kitchen, her stomach grumbling with hunger.
Jackson walked neatly after her, obviously in no rush like his sister. He pulled out two plated, two forks, and scooped two large spoonful of the Alfredo out of a bowl and onto their plates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:18 pm

"Remember if we do go intoa bookstore do not use your power" Raven said looking across at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next