RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Raven walked into the kitchen followed by the others. She took the cookbook she had read pancakes out of that morning and replaced it with her plate. She walked over to the cuboard (SP?) And pulled out a few forks. "Do you guys want any fruit?" raven asked flipping through a book on all of the known speices of fruit.

((Can you guys tell me how old they are? the limit is 10 -13 They are kids... so yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm

((12))

Runa yawned and came downstairs, "I don't care." She smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Name: Dark Figgmi
Description: Tall, Slender Long Haired Girl With Blue EYes
Favorite Book (or Series): (Please no Inkheart Books THEY ARE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE OF THE HAVOC THEY CAUSE!) Charlie Bone
Other: Hail to lord Adderhead the II. NOT

Last edited by Branchstripe on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 pm

((Read the front page, you need to right something extra with the rules and you missed a rule...)) ((She is 12 also...))

"K,I'll read out some strawberries to eat" Raven said reading out the passage of Strawberries. Before her sat a large bowl of suculent looking strawberries. She handed out silverware and sat down to eat. "I was thinking we should go do something after this. I haven't been out of the house in for ever."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm

((You missed the not okay to have the same fav book as someone else (I made that because I did know everyone would choose Twilight, and what is the variety in that?So please choose a diff fav book, and then your accepted^^))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm

"Yum! Looks good!" Runa said taking a strawberry, "I would love to get out, where? Please no bookstores! I'll almost have to read if I go there."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 pm

"No, I was thinking we all could take the bus into town and go shopping and buy some more lamps.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Runa laughed, "Okay! What about Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 pm

((Just say he said Ok xD))

Ravennodded and finished her food.She went over to the sink and washed her dishes. She went into the large family room connected to the kitchen with a fire place and was filled with old rare non-fiction books. Raven grabbed one about animals of Australia and silently read a chapter on Koala bears.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Runa smiled and went to go get A series of Unfortunate Events, She loved that entire series. It was dangerous though, because her favorite was the Grim Grotto, which had deadly fungus in it. She never could read it anymore because of the chance, the house would be exposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Name: Sydney
fav book or series: The warrior cats
description: Sydney has dirty blond hair that falls to her shoulders and sparkling sea blue eyes
other: Hail to the lord Adderheart the II, Not!

Name: Jackson
fave book or series: The Eragon series
description: Almost identical to his twin, Sydney Jackson has dirty blond hair[pretty shaggy] and sea blue eyes
other: hail to the lord adder heart the II, NOT
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 pm

((K,accepted just have them eat dinner, ALFREDO is what we had xD))

Raven looked up from the book "Don't you dare read in Count Olaf" she said remembering the cruel old man in that series.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Runa laughed, "I love these books, but they are so dangerous..." She said the last part serious, "I think they'll will have to dissapear, It would be bad if a newbie found them and releashed Olaf or the Fungi."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Raven smiled, she looked at the large glass case that was locked with a high mainance punch code lock. That contained Inkheart.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Runa looked at the book also, she sighed. "It caused so much havoc... I can't believe it. I never even got a chance to read it...." She handed Raven The Entire Series of Unfortunate events. "They need to be protected." She loved them and a tear rolled down her cheek. She tried to look on the bright side of things, "At least I can still look at them."

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:14 pm

((YAAAAAY!!!! I'm so glad you made this! ^_^ *fangirl scream* Okay...I'll calm down now...))
*Form*
Name: Alexandria (Alex)
Description: Shoulder-length red hair with natural wavy curls near the ends, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles. She wears khaki cargo pants and a red t-shirt.
Favorite Book (or Series): The Princess Bride, and the Animorphs series.
Other: Is it okay if she has a pet? If so, she has a very pale orange tabby cat named Sammy. He wears a blue collar with a little kitty bell on it! It's okay if you don't want her to though. She's 13.
Oh and by the way...Hail the lord Adderhead the ll! NOT!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

((When I mean Inkhert I mean the one Fenoglio wrote xD))

"So true, but you don't need to get rid of these. We teach newbies not to read something out of a book that they are not sure is safe" She said handing back the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

((When I mean Inkhert I mean the one Fenoglio wrote xD))

"So true, but you don't need to get rid of these. We teach newbies not to read something out of a book that they are not sure is safe" She said handing back the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 pm

((Accepted Happily ^^ Just join in unless you want us to find her when they are shopping...))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 pm

((Also each person is allowed one pet!If oyu want one just tel lme K?))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm

((Ooops! LOL, XD, I'm not very smart.))
((I'll edit my postie.))

Runa smiled, "Thanks, I'll make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands." She ran upstairs and put them in a secret panel underneith her bed. That held everything personal to her. She ran back downstairs and asked, "You wanna go to town now?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

((Thankies!))
Sammy leaped onto a shelf, knocking down several of the books on it.
"Sammy!" Alex gasped, nearly leaping out of her chair as the books fell around her.
"You watch it, or I'll read a tiger out of the encyclopedia to teach you some manners!" She said to the cat, picking up the books and putting them back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Runa was startled by a sound at the end of the library. She turned to see Alex fubling with some fallen books. She ran over and helped pick them up, "Hey Alex. You want to come with me and Rav to town?"

((Runa has a pet... You'll find out what it is soon.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm

((They are allowed to have exotic pets but they have to get put in there books when there owners are away.))

"Yeah,Alex!" Raven saidclosing her book and setting it down on the coffee table. She pulled her Magenta hoodie over her head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 pm

((Hehe, you know me so well!))

Runa smiled and petted Sammy. "Aww he is so cute!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next