RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) Empty
PostSubject: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:57 pm

- The Information -

This role play is where your a kid, and you have a strange colored neckalace that you have no clue how you got. One night, you are told to meet in the full moon, either in the park, if you choose your powers for good, helping the world. Or meet by the fountain, if you wish to try and in slave the world, and rule it with your fellow kids. Yes, kids.
Choose your path wisely, for there is no turning back.

- The Form -
( INFO - Light Blue - Ice/Wind Power.. Yellow Electric Power.. Red Fire Power.. Green Earth Powers.. Black Shadow Powers And Silver Is Metal Powers.. PURPLE ALL POWERS IF LEADER ONLY!)

Name;

Gender;

Age; (From 10-13)

Discription;

Personality;

Neckalace Color; ( Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Black, Green OR Silver. Purple IF LEADER!)

Rank; (Leader OR Follower.)

Evil OR Good;

Other;

- My Form -

Name; Annabelle Smith

Gender; Female

Age; 13

Discription; A tall, not fat but not skinny girl who usually wears a plain blue t-shirt and jeans, along with brown converse and her bright brown hair tied in a pony tail

Personality; Smart, Clever, Quick Learner, Funny, A Good Leader

Neckalace Color; ( Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Black, Green OR Silver. Purple IF LEADER!) Purple

Rank; (Leader OR Follower.) Leader

Evil OR Good; Good

Other; Nope

- The Good Guys -

Leader

Annabelle (Purple) - Branch

Followers
Samantha Carlile (Red) - Pirate
Lilliana Maria Aradilia (Red) - Runa
Ben Clovis (Blue) - Rain
Heather Hope (Yellow) - VIXEN
Callie Zanen (Yellow) - JET
Kiki (Red) - VIX

- The Bad Guys -

Leader
Jarmy (Purple) - Vix

Followers

Evan (Green) - Branch
Faith Antionette Grimm (Black) - Runa
Ruki - Sub
Karly Jaspen (Yellow) - Rain
Ruby (Black) - Wind

- News -

1/7/09 - THE THREAD IS OPENED! WHEN YOU JOIN.. WE MEET AT THE PARK IF GOOD.. AND BAD WE MEET WHEN WE GET A LEADER

1/9/09 - We get lots of members! Keep up the great rping!

Last edited by Princess Annabelle on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 am

Name; Samantha Carlile

Gender; Female

Age; 13

Discription; Tall for her age, with very dark brown, almost black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She usually wears black jeans and a purple t-shirt with a dragon on it.

Personality; Witty and smart, a bit sarcastic, and obsessed with all animals, except spiders, because she's afraid of them.

Neckalace Color; Red ((Yay fire!))

Rank; Follower

Evil OR Good; Good

Other; Not at the moment...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:17 am

( Added.. RP?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 am

((Sure, you start?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:21 am

(( Yes.. They're gonna meet at the park.))

Annabelle stood in the park, she had called on her fellow kids.. The 'Chosen Ones', it seemed like. They all had neckalaces.. The moon shone brightly and lit up the park, the streetlights were off, and the roads were empty.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 am

Full Name~
Faith Antionette Grimm (Goes by Runa, don't ask.)

Gender~
Female

Age~

Likes~
Runa enjoys drawing random things. She usually draws mythical creatures and writes. She loves to make up stories and play them out in her head at night, like a movie. She enjoys quiet time, usually sitting up in a high tree or even in a hollow log.

Dislikes~
Runa hates the popular crowds. She would rather be dead instead of turning into one of their brainless minions. She doesn't like it either when people constantly breath down her neck and watches or reads something she is doing on paper.

Attributes~
She is very artistic, Runa can turn anything from nature into anything to do with art; painting, drawing, writing, poems.

Faults~
Runa has many faults but her biggest one would be not being able to control her anger. It is easily stimulated and she will lash out at anyone that makes fun of her. She tends to not show her softer side in public, but when she is alone everything comes out.

Description -
Runa is a tall slender girl for being only twelve. She has brown curly long hair that falls to her waist line. Her hair is very rough and think but it appears to be thin and soft. She has a small part to the side where you can see 5 deep cuts in the top of her head. She has dark emerald eyes, that basically change when her mood does. Covering her eyes are a pair on Candie's styled glasses that are Black and Red. They have a black border with three little red gems on each side. She has a small swirl beneith her eye that is only visible when it's dark. She is about six feet tall and Her long lanky body makes her sometimes clumsy and very awkward, but she trys her best to hide it. She almost never succeds though.

Typical Clothing~
Runa's wardrobe changes everyday, but you can most likly find her in: A maroon shirt with black detailing along the side and neck, Skinny dark legged jeans, and Black converse that come above her ankles. Her style is very punk, but she mellows it down so it doesn't seem as she is goth.

Accessories~ Black dot earings in her first hole, tiny gold leaves in her second. She has a dark purple snap braclet she wears at all times and a shell anklet. She usually wears a black mood changing dragon around her neck. She also always wears two ribbons on each hand. They are a dark gray and have never been taken off her arm, she sleeps with them on also.

Necklace color -
Black

Rank-
Follower

Good or Evil? -
Evil!

Personality -
Runa is very dark and mysterious. She will never reveal her true emotions except for anger in public. Other than that she seems very mean and cold. Runa doesn't talk at all, only to answer direct questions. She doesn't respond if she thinks the question answers it's self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Name -
Lilliana Maria Aradilia

Gender -
Female

Age-

Likes -
Lilliana is a very firey girl. She loves to take risks and once even swallowed fire when she went to Hawaii. She loves to take adventures and is always finding something to do. She loves to draw birds, nothing else. She mainly focuses on Pheonixes, but she will draw Canaries, Falcons, Hawks, and other birds. Her drawings are almost life-like but they also have a certain strange quiality about them that makes almost all people stick up their noses at them. She loves to read and her favorite books are the Swordbird Series. Her likes differ sometimes, when she goes through stages. Most of the time her personal likes stay the same, as in; Her favorite color has always been Red and Her favorite place has always been a weeping willow in her secluted backyard.

Dislikes -
Lilliana is very out spoken when it comes to things she doesn't like. She takes things personally if you try to persuade her to like something. She Hates it when people are pushy and try to change her looks, body, or mind. Lilliana also dislikes people that harm the earth. The Earth is our home and she wants us to live healthy lives. She is very strong when it comes to people doing something bad. She usually goes up the person and confronts them head on, she doesn't like it when they try and pick a fight back with her. Lilliana hates her body and is always putting others up and making herself fell down. She hates doing it but she feels it makes others feel better than her and she likes it that way most of the time.

Attributes -
Lilliana doesn't have many attributes. She can only draw birds well and she usually can incorpurate them into a song or poem. Everyone in her family tells her that she has a beautiful voice and she does, but she refuses to believe it. Her voice is like those of a songbird, every note flowing perfectally off and enticing everything that hears it.

Faults -
Lilliana is very outspoken when she is in crowds because she feels things need to be done sbout the world. She usually over does it on most things and her teachers constantly warn her that she is giving them so much that her grades are actually suffering. She tends to put people above herself and puts them up by making herself sink.

Description -
Lilliana is an average hight thirteen year old and average weight. She has a small red burn below her right eye that has been there since she was a small child. Her hair is a golden blonde that is ruined by a short pixie cut making her appear as a tough girl with attitude. She has one dark brown almost black eye while the other is a light orange almost white. From far away she looks very scary and not at all they way you would think her personality is.

Typical Clothing -
Lilliana usually wears a red top that has small orange flames down on the bottom. She usually wears light jeans and some yellow converse. Her wardrobe changes but her style is always very flashy and firey.

Accessories -
Her accessories are the definition of odd. She usually will add flames or paint to anything that she buys that is bland. She will always wear a pair of dangle earrings that are flaming stars. She will where any braclet, anklet, or necklace that has to do with fire. Lilliana always wears a matching set of necklace, braclet, and anklet that all have a small golden pheonix on them.

Necklace color -
Red

Personality -
As I said before, Lilliana has a firey personality. She is very adventorous and will do anything that you are almost garrentied to die in. She likes to laugh and smile with friends and is a very fun girl to be around when she is happy.
When Lilliana gets mad she tends to storm around for days. She holds terrible grudges and they get so bad sometimes that if she just looks at you the old flame can be rekindled and you better step out of the way. She can get mad easily if the time is right, and even if it is wrong. If your first impression is bad on her then you automatically have made a terrible enemy. If you manage to fix it then she will accept you and you will have a life-long friend.

Rank -
Follower

Good or evil? -
Good!

Last edited by **{Runa}** on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 am

( Perfect, but the ages must be in between 10 and 13.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm

(Fixed!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm

( Okay.. RP Good Peeps? XD)

Annabelle looked at the sky, the stars twinkled and her purple neckalace glowed bright. She sighed, would any of them come, or had they all chosen the dark side?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Lilliana smiled brightly and snuck out of her room. She scampered down the side of her house and dropped to the ground nibbley. She smiled and skipped toward the park, giddy about meetting the leader of the good followers. She had had a dream about all of this last night and knew all the details.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Annabelle saw something in the distance, her neckalace grew brighter. It had to be another kid like her! She waited until the new, girl she saw, reached the park.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Lilliana smiled brightly, "Hello! You must be... Hm... Annabelle? Is that right?" She smiled and her red necklace shone blightly. Her blazing star earrings jingled as she extended her hand, noticing the girl's purple necklace. Her dream had shone her and two other girls talking in the park, One of the had greeted her and said, "My name is Annabelle." She had smiled and told the girl her name. The dream had ended then but not without Lilliana noticing the necklaces.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Annabelle smiled. " Hello, I'm Annabelle, your right." Annabelle said, purple neckalace almost blinding. " Your Lilliana, right?" Annabelle asked, she knew all the kids names by heart.. Her friends and enemys.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:18 pm

"Yeah!" Lilliana said smiling brighter, "How are you?" She smiled agian and her red nacklace was blinding, she put a hand of it and said, "Sorry, I'm just really excited to meet another one like me. I'm a fire power!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Annabelle smiled, she had been excited too. " I'm pretty good, I'm all the powers.. Plus the extra one, water." Annabelle said. " So, the dream told you why you come here.. There are others like us, that aren't on the same side." Annabelle repeated what she said in the dreams she sent out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:28 pm

"Yes!" Lilliana said lifting her hand off of her necklace that had dimmed, "It explianed everything." She smiled and her blonde hair rustled in a slight breeze, "That's cool that you are all the powers including an extra one."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 pm

" Thanks." Annabelle dipped her head. " I have a question for you, have you used your powers much?" Annabelle asked, if she hadn't Annabelle would train her herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Name;Ben Clovis

Gender;Male

Age; (From 10-13)13

Discription;A messy haired boy ; Dark brown. Has sea-green eye's. Usually wears a light green baseball t-shirt with a pair of jeans.

Personality;Rugged, Caring, Funny, Laugh's at a lot of things.

Neckalace Color; ( Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Black, Green OR Silver. Purple IF LEADER!) BLUE!

Rank; (Leader OR Follower.) Follower

Evil OR Good; GGOOOODDD

Other;Nopety
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:34 pm

"A little," Lilliana admitted sheepishly, "I can actually keep them under control really well." She flicked her wrist and it burst into flames, she smiled and rolled the fire up her arms and back down. She smiled agian and then dropped the fireball, it burst a piece of grass in flame and she snapped, the fire went out. She smiled brighter, "Watch this." She flamed her entire body up and shot across the park, she landed next to Annabelle a second later and killed the flame, "Fireball."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Annabelle smiled. " Good." Annabelle said, glad she could control it. " I can teach you to do bigger things." Annabelle said, she flicked her wrist and a fire dragon appeared, she made it fly through the sky and with a twitch of her wrist it was gone. " Do you want me too?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 pm

"Yes, but there's one more thing," She smiled mysteriously and there was a burst of flame, and in Lilliana's place was a pheniox, "So..." She cawed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Annabelle grinned wider. " Thats great!" Annabelle said. " With all the elements and powers, it helps me fight against the others.. Who aren't on our side." Annabelle said, she flicked her finger and then wind swished around the air, speeding around the two girls. It stopped quickly and then she made water fly, then froze it in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Lilliana transformed back into her origonal self, "My parents don't know, no one does other than my sister." She smiled lightly, "She promised not to tell though." Lilliana watched Annabelle display her powers and she smiled brighter.

(She will come in later, she's special. I have to talk to you about her.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

( Okay.)

Annabelle nodded. " My parents don't know either." Annabelle said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm

(Hehe, I'll PM you soon will my idea about her, I have to work out all the kinks.)

Lilliana smiled, "So... should we wait here for everyone else?" She sat down on a fire throne and crossed her legs. She closed her eyes momentarily and said, "There's someone else... A boy." She opened her eyes and looked at Annabelle, "Do you know of this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next