RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! Empty
PostSubject: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 pm

The Magic Within

You are waiting...wherever you decided..letting the leader decide your fate. She/He places a ring around your finger..With a color of....power.

Welcome to The Magic Within! Please..read the page!

~~Things To Know~~

^^This is Semi-Elite..so every new memberthat joins, has to meet at the Sky of White or the Grounds of Peace

^^There are certain powers and colors-Red-fire ~ Blue-Water ~ Light Gray-Ice/wind ~ Black-Darkness and shadows ~ Pink-Shapeshifting ~ White- mind-reading and invisablity ~ Rain bow- Every power you could think of! (ONLY FOR LEADERS!)

^^WE.are.kids! So we need A house, right? Well, We have one!

~Home Description~

Both sides look the same! Outside it looks like a small cottage, though the inside is like a mansion! Near the, middle, there is a huge, stiff metal wall, dividing the evil and good. Both sides have-

lotsa bedrooms
2 kitchens
many bathrooms
pool
training arena
power tester
gathering area
living room
computer, electronics, ect.

All walls are painted the color of the meeting place

Good- green and lime
Bad- blue and white

~~Rules~~

*None of that godmod & Powerplaying stuff!

*Kindness Counts! THat sums up all that non-fighting things!

*Type-Magic is a power,use it well- Within your form.

*THIS IS SEMI-ELITE! THIS IS SEMI-ELITE! There.

*No-no one-liners! Ugh!

*G.o.o.d grammer! G.o.o.d Spelling!

*Have fun!

~~Form~~

name-
age-(10-15)
color-(power)
Description-(Make it good!)
Personality-
rank-(Leader or Follower)
Evil or good-
other-

~~Goody-goods~~
(Meet at the 'Grounds Of Peace'

'

Leader: Heather(Rain bow)Vix

Followers:

Valleria Valdori(Pink) Jet
Sabrina Dawn Grimm(White) Runa
Annabelle Smith(Pink) Branch

~~Bad-guys!~~
(Meet at the Sky of White'

Leader: Faith Antionette Grimm{Goes by Runa}(Rain bow ) Runa

Followers:

Marina(Blue)Vix
Neko Okami (A.k.a. Cat)(Light gray) Surburbia
Jarmy(White) Vix

~~News~~

1-10-09
THe Magic Within is open!

~~Notice Area~~

Jet- For being the first member!

Runa-For having the first most descriptive form!

Branch- For rping the most so far!

Last edited by Flower Okami on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:57 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 pm

name- Valleria Valdori
age- 12
color- PinK!
Description- As a complete girly-girl, she preffers to wear pink and white-her two favorite colors- the most. Valleria has flowing blonde hair that reaches just above her elbows. She has green eyes and is the average height/weight for her age.
Personality- She is a very kind person, and will make an excuse for almost anything that someone does. That is all you need to know.
rank- Follower
Evil or good- Good
other- magic is a power, use it well

Last edited by '*~Jet~*' on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 pm

(You forgot something..read the rules-Please!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm

[AH I did that wasn't there!]
[Oh well, time to edit]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 pm

(okay! Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Magic is a power, use it well.

Full Name~
Faith Antionette Grimm (Goes by Runa, don't ask.)

Gender~
Female

Age~

Likes~
Runa enjoys drawing random things. She usually draws mythical creatures and writes. She loves to make up stories and play them out in her head at night, like a movie. She enjoys quiet time, usually sitting up in a high tree or even in a hollow log.

Dislikes~
Runa hates the popular crowds. She would rather be dead instead of turning into one of their brainless minions. She doesn't like it either when people constantly breath down her neck and watches or reads something she is doing on paper.

Attributes~
She is very artistic, Runa can turn anything from nature into anything to do with art; painting, drawing, writing, poems.

Faults~
Runa has many faults but her biggest one would be not being able to control her anger. It is easily stimulated and she will lash out at anyone that makes fun of her. She tends to not show her softer side in public, but when she is alone everything comes out.

Description -
Runa is a tall slender girl for being only fifteen. She has brown curly long hair that falls to her waist line. Her hair is very rough and think but it appears to be thin and soft. She has a small part to the side where you can see 5 deep cuts in the top of her head. She has dark emerald eyes, that basically change when her mood does. Covering her eyes are a pair on Candie's styled glasses that are Black and Red. They have a black border with three little red gems on each side. She has a small swirl beneith her eye that is only visible when it's dark. She is about six feet tall and Her long lanky body makes her sometimes clumsy and very awkward, but she trys her best to hide it. She almost never succeds though.

Typical Clothing~
Runa's wardrobe changes everyday, but you can most likly find her in: A maroon shirt with black detailing along the side and neck, Skinny dark legged jeans, and Black converse that come above her ankles. Her style is very punk, but she mellows it down so it doesn't seem as she is goth.

Accessories~ Black dot earings in her first hole, tiny gold leaves in her second. She has a dark purple snap braclet she wears at all times and a shell anklet. She usually wears a black mood changing dragon around her neck. She also always wears two ribbons on each hand. They are a dark gray and have never been taken off her arm, she sleeps with them on also.

Color -
Rainbow

Rank-
leader

Good or Evil? -
Evil!

Personality -
Runa is very dark and mysterious. She will never reveal her true emotions except for anger in public. Other than that she seems very mean and cold. Runa doesn't talk at all, only to answer direct questions. She doesn't respond if she thinks the question answers it's self.

Full Name -
Sabrina Dawn Grimm

Age -
Ten

Likes -
Being by herself and close friends. Sabrina loves reading and working on the computer. She is a computer genis and can hack almost any site. She loves messing around with a computer and learning how to do new things on it.

Dislikes-
Hates people that do bad things. She is very protective and hates open places where she is easily exposed.

Attribrutes -
Sabrina is very strong and brainy for a girl of her age. She can disarm a grown man if she has to and she is skinny making it very easy to get out of tight situwations. Sabrina is very good at problem solving and can figure out plans very easily.

Faults -
Sabrina is somewhat pariniod. Her musles will always be constricted and ready for attack like a cat. She doesn't trust anyone unless she has known you for a while.

Description -
Tall and skinny for her age. She has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an anguar chin and her ears are pierced. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. Sabrina's long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions.

Typical Clothing -
Sabrina usually wears white or black shirts. Her favorite is a black shirt with tiny white details along her left side. She usually will wear one of her many pairs of black jeans and she can be occasionly seen in a pair or two or white jeans. She will wear black hightops that she can run easily in. Her style is very classy and mellowed down.

Accessories -
She will usually have her black laptop with her and she has black wire-rimmed glasses. She will usually have an earpiece in, that looks like a bluetooth, and it is, but she bought it at a near spy store and with it she can hear any conversation in the nearest one mile. She will usually have black dot earrings in. She carrys her laptop in a black and white laptop case. Her laptop has many sercrets in it.

Personality -
Sabrina is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. Sabrina can slip through almost anything without being detected. She knows karate and has a black belt. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her family. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes.

Color -
White

evil or good -
Good

Follower

Other -

Last edited by **Faith**{Runa}** on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm

(I love the form! I am adding something quick. Approved!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:04 pm

( Kinda like my RP.. Only rings.. )

name- Annabelle Smith
age-(10-15) 10
color-(power) Pink
Description-(Make it good!) A tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes.. usually wears blue t-shirt and jeans and sandels
Personality- funny, loyal, sweet, firce at times, smart and clever
rank-(Leader or Follower) follower
Evil or good- good
other- Magic is power, use it well
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:05 pm

(yeah..sorry, if it bothers you let me know! Approved!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

( Thanks, ots no problem.. I like it! RP? You can find Annabelle at the peace grounds?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:19 am

name- Neko Okami (A.k.a. Cat (Don't ask)
age-(10-15) 10
color-Light Grey
Description- Neko is a japanese-american male. He has ghost pale skin, making him blend in with clouds and such white things. His eye color is Moonlight, with red around the iris. He usually wears his cut red jeans which he spray painted to have white slash marks. He has this leather string Neckalce that has a fang charm around it, the teath hanging down with the string between the arch between the two fangs, made of silver. He has snow-white spiky hair (dyed) with blonde streaks. He also has low pain tolerance, so you would probably see a injury of anysort on him.
Personality-Neko is a very go-with-the-flow person, accepting anything that goes on around him. he has a servant kind of quality, accepting jobs or favors etc. imediatly.
rank-Follower
Evil or good- evil!
other--Magic is a power,use it well-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am

Princess Annabelle wrote:
( Thanks, ots no problem.. I like it! RP? You can find Annabelle at the peace grounds?)

(Sure! But first, you have to rp about her waiting there.)

(Approved!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:58 am

Annabelle swiftly walked to The Peace Grounds. Once there, she waited. She just sat down and waited for this leader person to come.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Heather calmly walked toward the 'Peace of Grounds' and noticed a girl nearby. ""Hello?" She said. "Are you here to join the good?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Annabelle turned and saw a girl. She nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Heather smiled. "i'm Heather." She said, as the slipped a pink ring onto Annabelle's ringer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Annabelle looked in wonder at the pink ring, " What does this do?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Heather looked up. "Your power. You will need it, to defeat the Evil." She said, glaring at the sky, which reminded her of them. "When you are wearing this, if you think about it, it automaticly usees your power, whiich you can shapeshift with." She explained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Annabelle grinned. " Really, I can like, shapeshift!?" Annabelle said excitedly. She turned into a wolf and growled playfully and shifted back into herself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Heather smiled and nodded. "My ring can do that too." She whispered. She shifted into a grizzly bear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Annabelle grinned. " Your has all the powers, right? Its rainbow." Annabelle said, adding in the extra fact.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Heather nodded. "It's what all leaders get." She noticfied. "I could do anything." She whispered, fading away, using the 'white' power.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:50 pm

" Cool!" Annabelle said, excitment filling her tone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Heather appeared and smiled. "I need you to use it wisly." She warned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Annabelle nodded, getting serious. " I know." Annabelle said, she was given a gift.. She could not, must not, misuse it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next