RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

(Okay, can I change Sabrina's power to white? I don't want her to have shadows.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 am

(Sure! But only this time.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 am

Heather glanced toward the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 am

(Thanks, I didn't think shadows fit her well but you didn't have a white and now you do! Thanks agian!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

(No promblem!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 am

Heather smiled. "How 'bout a tour Annabelle?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Annabelle nodded eagerly. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Heather walked toward a cottage, or whatseemed, on the outside a cottage. THe small house was under a spell, so the inside is as big and delicite as a manson!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Annabelle surveyed it, eyes happy.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 am

Heather smiled. "This, is our home." She said. "Only kids with powers can see it!" She called. THenm, Heather pointed to a stiff metalic wall. "Never touch that, or you'll become a bad-guy, on the other side is their part of thiws." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 am

(Can I slip in with Sabrina? I'm itching to use her!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 am

(Sure! Just pretend we found her already, and she's in the house.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 am

(Awww, I was looking forward to being met at the meadow place. I had an idea... She's ten so I have something to start out with.)

(I'll go ahead and start Runa.)

Runa snorted and waited for any members to come. She was not in the mood of waiting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 am

(Okay, then! Just a sec!)

Heather waved to Annabelle. "I have to check something." She called. She ran down the steps and toward the meeting area.

~~~

Jamy floated up toward the 'Sky of Whites'. He noticed a girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 am

Sabrina stood the Peace grounds and fiddled with her laptop case. The black strap flicked back and forth as Sabrina nervously waited for anyone to come. She was so scared. Sabrina hoped that she was at the right place, her heart started to race as she saw a girl alittle ways off coming towards her. She instictivly put her hands up and got in a defensive stance. She looked a little amusing, being ten. Her eyes flashed brightly and she stared at the girl waiting to know who she was.

~~~~

Runa noticed a guy and raised her eyebrows, "Are you here to join me?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:56 am

Heather waved to the girl and smiled as she got near, she called, "Come here!"

~~

Jarmy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:04 am

Sabrina shook her head and called a little softer but she was sure the girl could still hear, "No, Not until I trust you!" She stared at the girl for a notification that she was nice. She saw the rainbow ring and suddenly smiled, "I'm sorry." She called walking over, "You must be the leader. I'm Sabrina." She smiled warmly and extended her hand for a handshake.

~~~~

Runa sighed and pulled out a ring that was pure white, it sparkled in the sun as it rolled in her palm. She slipped it on his finger and said, "This will keep your powers in somewhat control. It also indicates to me what power you have if I ever forget." She rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Welcome, I'm happy your here."

Last edited by ParadoxCrazy{Runa} on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 am

Heather walked over and nodded. She shook her hand. "I'm Heather." She said. She slippped a pink ring onto Sabrina's finger.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 am

Jarmy sighed and shrugged, slipping his white ring on.

(Faith is the leader!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 am

(Yes I know! She can be somewhat forgetful. It can be interesting at some points... :P)

Runa nodded and walked toward a cottage, well it appeared to be a cottage from the outside but when she stepped in, it was the size of a mansion, with blue and white walls.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:10 am

Jarmy followed Runa, stepping into the magical cottage. He looked around at the blue and white walls and the stiff metalic wall. He looked around for the leader.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 am

Sabrina looked at the ring quizically, "Um... Heather, I don't think this is supposed to be pink..." She smiled slightly and waited to see if Heather noticed her slight mistake.

~~~

Runa nodded to some steps, "You'll find rooms upstairs; Boys on left, girls on right."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Neko entered the Sky of White. He knew this was the place out of implusive thinking.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm

(Uhh..Runa, that is what I posted)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Jarmy called out Faiths' name. He sighed and whippped around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next