RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Faith heard Jamry while she was on her way to the Sky of white. She called back, "In a minute Jarmy, There is another person waiting."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!   ~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Jarmy narrowed his eyes, "Faith! You practicly left me and Runa!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

~The Magic Within~Part I- Starting The Wrong Way~A power-to-Power Role Rlay!NEW COLOR ADDED!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3