RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power Empty
PostSubject: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

•Background Story•
Long ago, in a far away forest, cats lived amongst themselves in peace. Each shared prey. They all shared the forest, hills, rivers, and lakes. There were no boundaries and any cat went where he pleased. But then... darkness fell one night when they were sharing prey. Coldstar, the leader said it was just an unnecessary darkness because of the change in season. Beefall, the medicine cat, said it was a sign they should not live together. Clouds covered the moonless sky and lightning struck the camp. Burning it alive. The surviving cats grieved for their lost loved ones and decided to create different Clans. InfernoClan, AshClan, CinderClan, and FlameClan created the Warrior Code (seen below). Each missed each other but learned to live without.

•Warrior Code•
1• Kits become apprentices at six moons of age
2• Medicine Cats do not have mates
3• Cats may have mates only in their Clan
4• No crossing boundaries/stealing prey
5• Defend your Clan at all cost
6• Always help kits, even in other Clans
7• The leader's word is the Warrior Code
8• Queens, Kits and elders must be fed first

•Forms•
Name:
Sentence Description for front:
Position:
Clan:

•CinderClan•

Leader:
Rainstar
Light grey she cat with blue markings green eyes
Varjak_Paw

Deputy:
Thrashrock
Lighted brown female with darker shaded markings and battle scars.
Admin Blanxie!

Med Cat:

Warriors:
Fallenleaves
orange tom with brown spots amber eyes
Varjak_Paw

Brokenshadow
A dark gray she-cat with some white flecks on her muzzle, paws and tail.
Lan Fan

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

•AshClan•

Leader:
Moss-star
Olive-toned she-cat with brighter golden markings and scar on left shoulder.
Admin Blanxie!

Deputy:
Sparrowfur
A brown tom with lighter brown flecks on his fur and a white underbelly.
Apprentice: Russetpaw
Lan Fan

Med Cat:
Honeydew
light gold she cat grey eyes
Varjak_Paw

Warriors:

Apprentices:
Russetpaw
Caramel and speckled she cat with sea-blue eyes.
Admin Blanxie!
Mentor: Sparrowfur

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

•InfernoClan•

Leader:
Spicestar
brown tom, long hair, ice blue eyes
Apprentice: Glowpaw
Varjak_Paw

Deputy:

med Cat:

Warriors:

Runelight
A dark grey she cat with black under belly green eyes
Apprentice: Nightpaw
Varjak_Paw

Apprentices:

Nightpaw
Solid black she-cat with dark yellow-orange eyes.
Mentor: Runelight
Lan Fan

Glowpaw
Black and white tom with blue eyes.
Mentor: Spicestar
Splash

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

•FlameClan•

Leader:
Dragonstar
Blue tom with white eyes
Varjak_Paw

Deputy:

Med Cat:

Warriors:

Wildstripe
A tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with yellow-green eyes.
Lan Fan

Splashpool
Red calico she-cat with dark amber eyes.
Splash

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 am

((Hopefully, I can handle one cat from each Clan. I think that having my forms easy to find will make it easier :3
Now you can't leave me behind like you did in FrostClan! :P
Hopefully I can reserve; I don't have time to finish tonight.

Name: Brokenshadow
description: Brokenshadow is a relatively slim cat, though she has short legs. Her pelt is mostly black, but her muzzle is white, and she has some white flecks on the rest of her body. Her paws and tail-tip are also white. Her eyes are a light blue-green.
Sentence Description for front: A dark gray she-cat with some white flecks on her muzzle, paws and tail.
Personality: Brokenshadow is normally a calm warrior. She is level-headed and can easily think things through clearly, even in stressful situations. However, she can sometimes arrive at a decision too late, and often spends too much time thinking about things that most warriors would dismiss after a few heartbeats. However, this gives her the wisdom of an elder, and she is extremely friendly, so she is good at helping apprentices or anyone who needs help with issues. She enjoys helping others, and she doesn't get angry easily. Brokenshadow is very forgiving -- but she's sometimes too forgiving.
Position: Warrior
Clan: CinderClan

Name: Sparrowfur
description: Sparrowfur has medium-long fur; he's not as fluffy as some cats out there, but he's definitely not short-haired. His eyes are a bright blue, the color of the sky, which may be one reason behind his name. But his pelt also looks like a sparrow's feathers. His fur is mostly dark brown, but he has many lighter flecks across his body. His underside is a light cream-white.
Sentence Description for front: A brown tom with lighter brown flecks on his fur and a white underbelly.
Personality: Sparrowfur is normally calm and has a generally even mind, but he has a short temper. He is intelligent and wise, though sometimes he can seem inconfident because he cause he isn't sure if he's ready to take on the challenges of being a leader at a moment's notice. However, he is quite good at managing patrols and the like. He does get frustrated if others don't do what he tells them, but he wants the best for his warriors and likes to know that they trust him. He is extremely loyal to the warrior code, and usually has that on mind when he makes decisions. He hasn't yet learned that sometimes good decisions need to be outside the warrior code, but hopefully he won't need that knowledge anytime soon. So far, he's been very avid in the rebuilding of his Clan.
Position: Deputy
Clan: AshClan

Name: Nightpaw
description: Nightpaw is so named because the first thing one notices about her is her solid jet-black coat. She has short fur, which emphasizes her sleek build and gives her the appearance of a shadow. She's only an apprentice, but she may be intimidating as a warrior. Though she looks tough, she has the disadvantage of having abnormally short claws; however, her fangs are normal. Her skills are well-rounded for an apprentice, so she's okay at everything but not especially good at any one thing but sneaking. Nightpaw is very quiet when she walks, and though she's good at being silent, her hunting still needs some work. Contrasting her purely black coat are yellow-orange eyes, like an owl watching you in the dead of night...
Sentence Description for front: Solid black she-cat with dark yellow-orange eyes.
Personality: Nightpaw may look serious on the outside, but she's actually quite friendly. She loves helping others and socializing with warriors and fellow apprentices. She's very dedicated to her work and isn't afraid to ask for pointers. She is also determined, and doesn't stop at something once she sets her mind to it; however, this can be bad because she can also be a little mischievous. Though she does get into trouble occasionally, she learns her lessons and improves her behavior quickly. She's deathly afraid of losing someone in her Clan and gets very defensive if the enemy is provoked to attack. Contrasting her amiable attitude toward her Clan, she is vicious in battle. Her strangely small claws hinder her, but she still goes all-out. Nightpaw enjoys being with others and dislikes being alone. She is oddly amused by just walking in the forest and looking around.
Position: Apprentice
Clan: InfernoClan

Name: Wildstripe
description: Wildstripe is an odd feline; her father was a kittypet, and her mother was a wildcat. She was born when the cats all shared one territory, so she more or less fit in with everyone else. However, some parts of her appearance set her apart from others. She has long fur around her face, and small ear tufts; her tail is also shorter than a normal cat's. Her fur in general is long, but the fur on her tail is short. She has large paws with long claws, and powerful fangs. However, she appears to be prone to sickness. Her pelt is mostly white, though it has some light brown and dark brown blotches, especially on her back and over her right eye. Her tail has dark rings around it. Wildstripe's eyes are bright green with some yellow tint in them.
Sentence Description for front: A tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with yellow-green eyes.
Personality: Wildstripe is mostly high-strung and irritable, with a somewhat predatory nature. Her personality may be credited to the fact that she is half wildcat. Sometimes she can be a pain to be around because she worries too much and angers easily. Wildstripe is also quite competitive. She iis empathetic, and tends to be calmed only by a good atmosphere. Though she is loyal, she might refuse to comply if she's tired of following directions. Sometimes she just needs alone time, and she enjoys going out into FlameClan's territory by herself for the sake of being herself. Some might see her as crazy, but she either doesn't listen to them or warns them to back off. She does the latter to others who insult her Clan, no matter who they are -- even if they are of the same Clan. Then Wildstripe might have problems trusting that cat. Though she isn't that wise yet, she is intelligent and perceptive and can sometimes see through lies if she has time to think about what someone else has said. Wildstripe tends to hold grudges and tends to remember traumatizing things.
Clan: FlameClan

Last edited by Lan Fan on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm

(What about your last two?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Name: Splashpool
description: Splashpool has a dark red patch on her back that runs down her front left leg that fades into a orange-cream color on her paw, it also runs down her rear right leg and fades into a black on her paw. Her other two paws are black too. The red is out lined with a light orange that darkens to a black by her belly. Her tail is black and light orange with a few spots of red. Her fur is short but very thick. She has dark amber eyes.
Sentence Description for front: Red calico she-cat with dark amber eyes.
Personality: She is short tempered but not all the time. She can be nice if she is in a good mood but if she isn't you will want to stay out of her way. When she is in a good mood she acts like a kit or apprentice alot. She is playful. She is never shy and always readly to fight if she is told so, but sometimes she slips up and fights knowing she shouldn't.
Clan: Flameclan

Name: Glowpaw (Glowheart)
description: Dark brown tom with a white 'W' over his eyes. His paws are black but one paw is white. He has short fur with longer pieces of fur with white on them. His eyes are a light blue.
Sentence Description for front: Black and white tom with blue eyes.
Personality: He doesn't like the idea of fighting and has almost no temper. He always calm and friendly. He is scared sometimes that he will be attacked for no reason.
Position: Apprentice
Clan: Infernoclan
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

((My other forms weren't filled out because I had wanted to reserve my post because I didn't have time to finish the night before. But I'm done now~

For your information, just in case, the last character I used is one that I remade from an RP that has since been deleted due to being old. I don't know why I remembered using Wildstripe so well, but I loved her and wanted to use her again in an RP :3))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

(All accepted, I'll add you to the front later!)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 am

(thank you. Do we need to wait for others to join?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

((No one else appears to want to join for now, so can we start RPing?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 pm

(Yes, sorry I forgot about this. Sure! I'll add you all to the front, feel free to start!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:19 pm

((I think we still need a leader for AshClan... For now I guess Sparrowfur will act as leader until someone else decides to join.))

Brokenshadow - CinderClan

Brokenshadow woke with the first thought of where am I? But then she remembered that she was in her Clan now. It had been like this for a while, but she still wasn't used to getting up in the morning without her littermates. The warrior took a few moments to regain her composure, slowly blinking her blue-green eyes. Then she stood up and padded out into the camp. This is where another notion hit her.

Oh, no, I overslept! she thought to herself, looking around. Was I supposed to be on the dawn patrol? She walked hastily toward the camp entrance to see if anyone was awake, and to see if she could go on a morning patrol. Staying up the other night watching the stars was coming back to bite her now.

Sparrowfur - AshClan
AshClan's deputy had been up for a while. He was the kind to go to sleep early and wake up early. He liked to watch the sun rise in the morning. This morning it had been particularly stunning, and the thought was engraved into his mind as he thought about what to do first that day. He turned and walked leisurely but quietly over to the medicine den, in case Honeydew was asleep. He would ask her whether she needed help gathering herbs; at this time of day, the collecting of herbs was good, and the prey would probably be running well in addition. After making sure Honeydew wouldn't be startled by his entrance, the speckled brown tom padded into the medicine den.

"Good morning, Honeydew," he greeted softly, nodding his head as he entered. "Do you need any help finding herbs for your stock?"

Nightpaw - InfernoClan
Nightpaw was eager to train this morning, as any apprentice who had enough sleep would. Her jet-black coat absorbed heat from the sunlight, so she was ready for anything, even if it was cold outside. Hopefully her mentor Runelight would be awake, and maybe if they went on a patrol, they could bring Glowpaw along with them to train. The more, the merrier, Nightpaw told herself. She stood calmly in camp, though her eyes showed her enthusiasm as she turned around and looked for Runelight. Maybe they could do battle training today. Nightpaw didn't like how her claws could fail her sometimes, and she wanted to know how she could use something else, like her fangs or her pelt that could hide her in a shadow, to her advantage. Her ears were pricked and alert as she waited, the warm sun on her back.

Wildstripe - FlameClan
The first thing that Wildstripe thought of when she woke up was that she was hungry. She would have to hunt first if she wanted to eat, but she didn't know whether the dawn patrol had left or not. Hopefully there would be some prey left over for her when they returned, but if there wasn't, she could just go out and catch something herself. The brown-and-white, half-wildcat gazed up at the sky, the blue reflecting in her yellow-green eyes to create a stunning medley of colors. There were hardly any clouds above her head, and the brightness reflected some off of her mostly white fur, mystifying her. She wondered what it was like up in the sky... where StarClan was. Sometimes she dreamed about them, but of course she never received any omens or anything. Though her head was turned up, her ears and nose were alert for any sign of the others moving around.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 pm

(I'll reply later... or a few days. I BE MOVING! You guys RP without me! :3)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Glowpaw moved his tail from his mussle to see light coming into the den. He stood up and shook the moss off his pelt. He looked around for Nightpaw but didn't see her so he padded out of the den. He found her out in the sun. "Morning Nightpaw. Have you seen Spicestar yet?" He looked around for their leader and his mentor. He wanted to go hunting or fighting.

Splashpool had gotten up at moonhigh to guard the camp but stayed up to help her new clan. She saw Wildstripe and nodded to her. She was sitting by the entrance with her ears back. She listened to the wind in the trees and grass. She could hear an animal looking for food. She smiled slighly and put her head down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Nightpaw - InfernoClan

Nightpaw's ears twitched as she heard someone stand up, and she turned around to face the sound. A smile came to her face as she noticed that it was her denmate Glowpaw. She had been hoping to see a warrior or the leader, but Glowpaw was pleasant to be around as well. She dipped her head to the brown-and-white tom in greeting, but then replied, "No, not yet." Her amber gaze dropped down as she reported. "I was hoping we could go on a patrol. I mean you, me, and Runelight or Spicestar," she clarified, then swished her tail to finish her thought.

Wildstripe - FlameClan
Wildstripe nodded to the calico she-cat in response, and flicked her ears as she listened to the forest around her. She could also hear things moving around in the lush territory surrounding the camp, which only made her more anxious to go out. Maybe she could just go by herself and bring something back. With a small smile toward Splashpool, Wildstripe trotted out of camp, her short tail bobbing behind her in contrast to the long fur on her face and body. Immediately, however, her paw steps quieted, and she stalked through the forest in pursuit of the sound of birdsong. She hoped she could have an exciting encounter with a thrush or a robin or something. Enthusiastically, she kept her ears and nose alert.

As singing echoed from nearby, she turned her ears quickly, and pinpointed the nearby magpie by its sound. Luckily, the piebald she-cat had reached a small clearing, and though she was hardly out of the undergrowth, the blackbird was just on the other side of it. Cautiously, she slipped out of the bushes, and though she made a small noise, the bird was too busy singing to notice. Wildstripe circled so that she was to the black bird's back, and stealthily padded toward it in a hunting crouch. She stopped a bit of a distance away; she wanted to have a little fun with this.

As she pounced, she unsheathed her claws and aimed for the magpie. However, she barely missed it due to the distance, and it took flight just as its predator landed on the ground. But this was what Wildstripe was aiming for. Reacting quickly, she sprang up again and caught the magpie in her claws. The warrior brought it down as she landed from her leap, pinned it and hastily bit its neck to kill it. A satisfied smile was on her face as she returned to camp with the fresh-kill in her jaws, and her tail was swishing happily. She found strange fun in hunting if she could jump up into the air for her prey.

((With four characters, so far, so good!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Glowpaw nodded and smiled back. "Well you would think they would be up and ready to go. So lets go see if the are in the dens or something." He stood up and looked over at the warrior den. "You can go find Runelight and I will look for Spicestar." He looked back at her and smiled. "That way we can go on that patrol you want to go on,"he said with a wink. Before he headed off the to leaders dan he jumped on Nightpaw pinning her down then ran to the leader den before she could get him. "Spicestar are you up,"he called as he got to the den entrance.

Splashpool watched Wildstripe as she when out of camp. She padded over to the Warrior's den and laid down in the sun to warm up her fur. She put head on her paws and closed her eyes. She heard something enter camp and knew it was Wildstripe by her sent and the sent of prey came to her nose too. She kept her eyes closed but her ears and nose were super alart. She listened to see if anyone else was up, like Dragonstar. She thought he would be up by now.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Nightpaw - InfernoClan

Nightpaw nodded eagerly, and turned toward the warriors' den, but was brought down by Glowpaw tackling her. Though it kind of hurt as she rolled over onto her back, Nightpaw couldn't help but laugh a little. She didn't normally laugh a lot, but having a chance to relax before a patrol like this was rare. She watched Glowpaw run off to the leader's den, and made her own way to the warriors' den to wake Runelight.
"Runelight?" she asked, poking her head into the den. "Are you awake?" Her amber eyes quickly darted around the den as she looked for the warrior. Hopefully Runelight hadn't already gone out...

Last edited by Lan Fan on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 pm

(Where do you want me to hop in?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm

((Well, Nightpaw is looking for Runelight for a patrol, and Sparrowfur was asking Honeydew if she needed help finding herbs or anything, so you can start there.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Honeydew: AshClan: Medicine Cat:

"Oh hey Sparrowfur." She looked up from the place she was sitting. "Er... I'm pretty well stocked... even though I do need some dried oak leaves to put my poultices on.... I suppose we can go." She stood, stretching.

Spicestar: InfernoClan: Leader:

I stood up fast. I slept in! I hope I didn't keep Glowpaw waiting.... I looked out of my den on the top of the hill to see Nightpaw and Glowpaw chatting. Most of the Clan was sleep8ing. I huffed. I called for the dawn patrol. "Runelight, let's take our apprentices out for a patrol around the entire border."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Name: Mossfire
Description:
Mossfire
Sentence Description for front: Olive-toned she-cat with brighter golden markings and scarof left shoulder.
Personality: Mossfire is a kind, gentle girl at heart, but has a hard exterior. She often hides herself within the clan and puts her duty as leader before her health.

Has an extreme temper with limited patience, and is annoyed easily by small things like pests.
Position: Leader
Clan: Ashclan

Name: Thrashrock
Description: Thrashrock
Sentence: Lighted brown female with darker shaded markings and battle scars.
Personality: Thrashrock is a very battle-hardened cat, most of teh way through.
She takes pride in her position as Deputy of Cinderclan, and is extremely loyal to the warrior code. Has almost the same personality as Mossfire, AshClan's leader.
Clan: Cinderclan
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Admin Blanxie! wrote:
Name: Mossfire
Description:
Mossfire
Sentence Description for front: Olive-toned she-cat with brighter golden markings and scarof left shoulder.
Personality: Mossfire is a kind, gentle girl at heart, but has a hard exterior. She often hides herself within the clan and puts her duty as leader before her health.

Has an extreme temper with limited patience, and is annoyed easily by small things like pests.
Position: Leader

Name: Thrashrock
Description: Thrashrock
Sentence: Lighted brown female with darker shaded markings and battle scars.
Personality: Thrashrock is a very battle-hardened cat, most of teh way through.
She takes pride in her position as Deputy of Cinderclan, and is extremely loyal to the warrior code. Has almost the same personality as Mossfire, AshClan's leader.
Clan: Cinderclan

(Thrash is accepted but we have to change Mossfire's name with Moss-star
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

)That's ok. RP?(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

(Sure, pick one of my characters.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 am

Sparrowfur - AshClan

Sparrowfur nodded as the medicine cat expressed her requests; maybe they could hunt while they were out. He turned and beckoned to her with his tail before disappearing into the camp. The brown tom kept his pace moderate, so that they moved quickly but didn't get tired. As he exited the camp, he gazed at each tree to see which was oak. He knew that they were relatively thick, with large leaves, so he would know one when he saw one. He hoped that he didn't have to climb for the leaves, and that there would be some on the ground, but if the only ones were on the branches, he wouldn't mind working for it.

Finally he nearly tripped over a large root, and looked up with satisfaction to see that he was standing right in front of the tree that they were searching for. The lightly flecked tom did a loop around the tree so he could see any fallen leaves. Luckily there were a few, but not many. He gathered them into a pile with his paws, but it was pitifully small, and he glanced toward Honeydew. "We'll need some more later."

Nightpaw - InfernoClan

Nightpaw looked up at Spicestar with an excited glint in her eyes as the leader announced that they were going on patrol. Around the whole border! This would be a great opportunity. The black she-cat nodded, taking a step toward the camp entrance. But then she stopped and waited for Spicestar to continue. She knew that it would make the others feel weird if she showed too much of her energy, because usually she hid most of her eagerness and saved it for when she was hunting or training for battle.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Honeydew: I narrowed my eyes. "No... that's enough... we don't need so many, they'll break." I sniffed. "Let's go fish."

Spicestar: I set my tail on Nightpaw's shoulder. "Save your energy, we have a long way to go." I laughed.
I led the cats down to the stream where we would have to leap over to get out of camp. When we were safely across I showed them the low hanging ivy. "Look at the leaves apprentices, you do not want to touch them or the medicine cat will have you for a moon! It's poison ivy. Steer clear of the leaves"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Name: Russetpaw
description:
Spoiler:
Sentence Description for front: Caramel and speckled she cat with sea-blue eyes.
Personality: Endlessly curious. Russetpaw is very sensitive, but yet she loves to playfight and wrestle with other apprentices. Girly could be used as her alter-ego, but she is very focused and loyal.
Position: Sparrowfur's apprentice

)Okay, so who's AshClan characters are available? XD(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power   x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x•CinderClan•x •Part I• A Chosen Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next