RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~

Go down 
+3
Merryier6
Lan Fan
Splashie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Winterclan ~
Winterclan was once lead by a great leader,Winterstar. Winterstar lost his last life figthing a warrior in his clan that would do anything to be leader but no one knew who killed there well loved leader. So Winterstar's deputy, Dirtpatch became the leader now known as Dirtstar. Dirtstar choose Snakeclaw to be his deputy. Snakeclaw was a great warrior but he had murdered Winterstar. Now Six cats will rise and learn about the mysterious murder and the cat who did it. They will have powers great like Starclan. Will the Starclan powers help the cats save the clan or will Snakeclaw kill them as well and become leader?

Form;

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Rank;
Other;

Rules:

1. Only one of your cats can be a power cat.
2. Can't play other people's cats (Unless you cat can control other cats)
3. I decide what time of year/day it is.

Winterclan ~

Leader ~
Dirtstar - Black tom with light brown patches on pelt, gold eyes and short fur. (Splash)

Deputy ~
Snakeclaw - Large gray tom with a black spot on left eye, amber eyes and long fur. (Splash)

Medicine Cat ~
Starlight - White long furred she-cat with sparkling blue eyes. She has black tipped tail, ears, and belly. ~Power~ She can read others minds, but only does so when it has to be done.

Warrior's ~
Summermoon - Pale cream she-cat with red-brown paws, tail tip, and ear tips, one light blue eye and one honey gold eye, long fur. ~Power~ She can see the future. So when in battle she can see what her enemy's next move will be.
Snowfur - A pure white she-cat with amber eyes. ~Power~ She can read emotions.
Moonfall - Moonfall is a grey shorthair with piercing blue eyes, which causes him to be slightly deaf tom. ~Power~ Can possess other cats/objects shadows. However, it is very tiring and if not use carefully can be damaging, or worse.
Oceansunset - A tall, muscular tortoiseshell tom with grey and orange markings and battle scars all over

Apprentices ~
Flutterpaw - Turkish Van she-cat, pure with pelt with Ginger ears and a Ginger tail. ~Power~ idk. (Fang)
Redpaw - Brindle she-cat with green eyes and white underside.
Wolfpaw - Dusky gray tom with dark blue eyes. He has a white muzzle and long claws. ~Power~ he has high speed and agility capabilities.

Queens ~
Stonewhisker - A gray she-cat with darker patches and green eyes.

Elders ~
None

Mentor's and Apprentice's;
Snowfur = Wolfpaw
Snakeclaw = Flutterpaw
Moonfall = Redpaw

Cats outside the Clan ~
None

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Name; Snowfur
Gender; Female
Description; A pure white she-cat with amber eyes.
Personality; Snowfur is calm and logical, but hard to convince; this can cause her to under-react to things. But she also doesn't panic, which keeps her head clear in dangerous situations. She doesn't like it when others fight and tries to break it up. She tends to be envious of her sister, Stonewhisker, for receiving attention, but that's all about to change.
Rank; Warrior
One of the power cats?; Yes
Other;

Name; Stonewhisker
Gender; Female
Description; A gray she-cat with darker patches and green eyes.
Personality; Stonewhisker tends to be the opposite of her sister; she's energetic and naive. But she's extremely loyal and will almost always do what others tell her to do. She's respectful and not assertive like her sister is. But she tends to overreact and needs to be calmed down by her sister. She's very friendly and likes being around others. Her worst fear is loneliness.
Rank; Queen
One of the power cats?; No
Other;
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 pm

(aproved. What is Snowfur's power?)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Name; Starlight
Gender; Female
Description; She is a white long furred cat with sparkling blue eyes. She has black tipped tail, ears, and belly.
Personality; She is touchy, but kind and will react viciously if anyone threatens her or her clan. She doesn't like people who think their better than everyone else, and will defend those who have less than others.
Rank; Medicine cat?
Other; She can read others minds, but only does so when it has to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

(Aproved)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

((Snowfur's power is... can it be... reading emotions?))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

((thanks!! Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

(np)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

((are we waiting on more players to rp?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

((We probably need the final power person/people. I don't know if we need 1 or 2 more, though...))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm

(We need one more Power person)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Name; Moonfall
Gender; Male
Description; Moonfall is a grey shorthair with piercing blue eyes, which causes him to be slightly deaf (genetics are my thing XD)
Personality; Moonfall is a more kept to himself kind of cat. He enjoys to speak in interesting grammatical structure, like poetic or riddles or perhaps even just gibberish. It wouldn't matter, he would still act like he was normal. He also has a very creative mind, which, although it wanders often, can create beauty.
Rank; Warrior
Other; Can possess other cats/objects shadows. However, it is very tiring and if not use carefully can be damaging, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Name; Flutterpaw
Gender;
Description; Turkish Van she-cat, pure with pelt with Ginger ears and a Ginger tail.
Personality; Very calm natured but annoying and she has problems with her anger. Defiant as well.
Rank; Apprentice.
One of the power cats?; ... Sure xD
Other; O.o nah. I'm back from groundation though xD
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm

( can we rp now? *hopefull* )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:06 pm

(I think she accepted you xD)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 am

( i know, but, oh ii remember why we aren't, we are waiting for the final power person/cat :D )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:27 pm

(I thought there was five power cats. *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:40 pm

(( maybe I'm wrong, I thought there was three))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am

Name; Redpaw
Gender; Female
Description; Brindle she-cat with green eyes and white underside.
Personality; Kind of hyper and naive, but also protective. Starts bouncing off the walls if she gets really happy.
Rank; Apprentice
One of the power cats?; No
Other; AKA Lucidia

Name; Wolfpaw
Gender; Male
Description; Dusky gray tom with dark blue eyes. He has a white muzzle and long claws.
Personality; Casual, carefree and friendly, but also easily annoyed. Somewhat adaptable, and sometimes can work well for comic relief. Sometimes suspicious of strangers.
Rank; Apprentice
One of the power cats?; Yes - he has high speed and agility capabilities
Other; Eh. (Dorochet!)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 am

(Acepted both)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm

(btw, Splash; Me and Suburbia posted cat bios on page two. I have no idea if you've read them yet... XD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm

(Ok now we can start)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 am

ooc- Mkay. :]

Silent paws moved over the earth, the yellow green acid colored eyes flickering around, surveying the surrounding area. Her dark brown tail flickered before curling around her hind legs, the dark Ginger ears erect, pointing straight upward as her eyes flickered around slowly, almost warily. She was standing in the forestry, shards of sunlight slicing through the leaves, but shade covered most of the area. She jumped as a brown sparrow burst from the undergrowth beside her. She felt annoyed suddenly. She needed to pay attention to surroundings! Giving a soft yet warm look around the beautiful forest, she sat down, curling her tail over her paws, closing her eyes as scents flooded her nostrils, sounds flooded her ears, tastes flowed through her slightly opened jaws, her tail lying limp behind her, and she sat there, still as a statue, waiting in silence for anyone to try and sneak up on her or for prey to come by.

Words of RP post- 158.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next