RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 pm

" I don't want to.. " Evan repeated.. Kids teased him and he hated it.
~~~
Annabelle looked up when someone appeared in front of her. " Hey Doodle Freak!" A girl said, holding Annabelle's journal. " Give. It. Back." Annabelle said, trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Runa sighed, "Go, while you can... You-" She cut herself off afriad she had already reveled herself.
~~~~
Lilliana sighed and sat in the Sun on the playground doodling. The popular girls came up to her a laughed, "You're so weird and smart... Brainact, weirdo, Doodlehead..." The taunts continued until Lilliana said, "At least I am my own person and I'm not a bubblehead..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:15 pm

" You what?" Evan asked.
~~~
Annabelle stood still. " No." The girl said. All Annabelle's stuff was in that journal.. Her parents pictures and such. " Now. or else." Annabelle threatened. " Or else what?" THe girl teased.
" This." Annabelle said, angery. The wind rose and lightning struck. The girl dropped the journal and screamed, running. Annabelle picked up her journal, people were staring. She ran. She hopped then fence and ran.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Bensaw Annabeth hurtling towards him he gasped. "What's the matter?!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:18 pm

" I'm.. I can't go.. Back to school.." She gasped. Annabelle dropped her journal and it opened to the page of her parents picture.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:19 pm

"I-I..." Runa said as a tear runned down her cheek, she hadn't crying in public in months.
~~~~
Lilliana sighed and watched the girls walk away angrily. She saw lightning and felt the wind rise. Automatcally she leapt up and calmly jumped the fence, knowing it was time...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:20 pm

" Whats wrong?" Evan asked, concerned.
~~~
Annabelle sat down and braethed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Ben picked the notebook up and handed it to her. "Welcome to my world..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Annabelle looked at the picture of her parents and tears came streaming down. She closed it and wiped her tears away quickly. " Anger got the best of me.. " She murmured sadly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Runa bit her lip and transferred her entire life in pictures to Evan.
(Let's just say it's horrible and it ends with a picture of a deer roasting on a fire.)

Lilliana dashed toward the park, "I saw lightning, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Ben shrugged and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Annabelle looked at Lilliana. " I.. just.. " Annabelle stuttered. " I used my powers in front of the whole school and I ran." Annabelle braethed.
~~~
Evan looked at Runa. " I am soo sorry." He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Runa shook her head and tried to stop crying as hard as she was.
~~~~
Lilliana nodded, "Where are they people who made you use them, I'll scare em half to death."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Evan sat down next to her, " Its okay.. " Evan tried to comfort Runa.
~~~
Annabelle closed her eyes tight. " I'm soo stupid.. " Annabelle said. Then wind died down and the lightning was gone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Lilliana looked at Annabella, "Seriously, If you want me to barbaque them I will!"
~~~~~
Runa cried harder and leaned her head on Evan's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm

"Actully, that is how I got kicked out..." Ben said remembering when he had frozen his teacher solid. "Er- Ummm Now since your parents are going to find out, you can sleep at my 'place' tonight." Bensaid reffering to the large old baseball shed that he owned. It had multiple working item's that he stole from his past house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 pm

" No.. It'll make it worse." Annabelle said, drying her tears. " They tried to take my journal.. And.. It just has stuff in there I can't afford to lose." Annabelle said. " I don't have any parents." Annabelle said softly.
~~~
Evan put her hand on Runa's back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Runa sobbed harder, all her emostions just cam pouring out.
~~~~
Lilliana bit her lip... "Hmm I have an idea... Let's all go off and make a house or built a treehouse, to where we can all live and trian."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 pm

"You don't? Then where do you stay? On the street's like me?" Ben asked urgently. "Good Idea!" He nodded at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Annabelle nodded. " I live in the old warehouse down the street." And then turned to Liliana." Follow me." Annabelle said. She led them into the forest and found a large tree with wide branchs. She made a pretty big tree house on it and made a vine rope to climb up.
~~~
Evan's hand rested on Runa's back. " Its okay.." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Lilliana nodded and walked towards the tree, "Sweet!" She smiled and turned into a pheniox, Lilliana looked at her friends, "What? It's more comfertable..."
~~~~
Runa stopped crying and sniffed, "I am so pathedic..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 pm

" Your not.." Evan said.
~~~
Annabelle grinned and pulled herself into the house. It had vine and branch seats, a table, a tv with cable and paper and pens.. And even a computer!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Ben followedand gazed up at the finished treehouse. He climbed up, it looked a lot like the one he and his Dad had made when he was a kid...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Lilliana flew up and reasted on a windowsill staring at everything.
~~~~
"I am..." Runa said drying the tears and turning into a shadow, "Don't look at me..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Annabelle sat down in the chair near the computer and checked the school news board. Headline said: 'KID IN SCHOOL USES STRANGE POWERS' - Kid Unidentified.'
She sniffled and looked around. She pulled some sleeping bags out of her pack and set them up in a corner.
~~~
Evan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next