RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:51 am

Annabelle nodded. Her necklace grew brighter. " One of us is near." Annabelle said, voice almost robotic. She jumped out of the treehouse, and made the wind help her land softly. She saw a girl, with blonde hair and a skirt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 am

Faith walked over and smiled lightly, "Hi, I'm Faith... You have powers right?" She asked innocentally.

(Please make sure you don't say she has a weird feeling about this girl or anything. I have a plan.)
~~~~~~
Lilliana leaped from the window of the treehouse and fell, landing on her feet with a thump she smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 am

( Okay. I won't.)

Annabelle smiled, a loose piece of hair hanging in her face. " I'm Annabelle, this is Lilliana." Annabelle said quickly, before moving on. " Yes, we do. Do you?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 am

"Of corse," She smiled lightly and took out her black necklace. Faith silentally cursed herself for not making it a different color, but she smiled anyways. This was going to have to do.

Lilliana smiled, "I'm a fire, Annabelle is our leader, you must be shadow. Right?"

"Yeah," Faith said smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Annabelle smiled. " I'm purple, the leader color. Shadows, very nice." Annabelle said, swinging her hair back into place. " Would you like to join us, we're a group of kids, just like you." Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:01 pm

"Sure!" Faith said smiling happily.

Lilliana nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Annabelle grinned, " Follow me." Annabelle said, she led the way up into the treehouse. " This is where we all live." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Faith nodded enthusiastically. She just hoped Annabelle wouldn't ask her if she had her powers under control or could use them. Faith thought to herself, If she does I'm going to have to show her how advanced I am, because If I don't and slip up later on she's going to figure out to soon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Annabelle smiled. " I'm gonna have to ask this question to all who join, do you want me to train you myself?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Faith gulped and shook her head, "I don't think that will be nessisary, but thank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Annabelle nodded. Faith must be more advanced then Ben or Lilliana. " Okay.. Well hold out both your hands. I have to give you a mark.. Its kinda for the 'good guys'." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Faith gulped, She hadn't thought of this. She quickly sent the delimma to Evan, to see if he had any ideas. With it she sent a message, "You now have some of my power, send me a message back quickly!" To delay it she asked, "It won't hurt will it?"
~~~~~~
Lilliana watched the girl oddly, and took out her own hand, "It won't hurt, I promise."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Evan listened to Runa's message, and sent one back. " I don't know what you can do, Runa.. " Evan replied back, wondering what to do.
~~~
Annabelle shook her head, showing her own hands. " It won't hurt one bit."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Faith send back a stream of foul words, and hissed at the end saying, "Thanks for the help." She smiled and held out her hand and comtorted the top of her skin where the mark should be placed to a shadow. It was still skin but she could remove it later with her powers and do no harm to her body. Her shadow skin looked like her real skin and she smiled brighter and said, "Okay, I trust you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Evan rolled his eyes.
~~~
Annabelle nodded and made the swirl, to match Lilliana, Ben and hers. The swirl shone bright black.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Faith smiled, "Thank you, It didn't hurt, sorry about my doubt." She send Evan a message explaining what she did and then at the end said sorry.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Evan smiled. " Clever. Its fine." He said, voice quieter.
~~~
Annabelle smiled. " Its okay." Annabelle said, lookng out the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:25 pm

"Thanks, I wanted to expirament. Lord, I feel like a barbie doll with these clothes on," The message said as Faith sent it to Evan.
~~~~~~
Lilliana looked at the girl and finally decided she was no threat even though she would like to see the girl's powers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Evan chuckled. " Yeah, you looked like one when you left." Evan replied.
~~~
Annabelle smiled at Faith. " How'd you know where we were, how'd you find us?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 pm

"I saw the lightning in the sky and felt your presence." She said while sending a sarcastic message back to Evan saying 'Thanks... Now I fell even better now.'

Lilliana nodded and watched the girl, "I'm interested in what you can do, if you don't need Annabelle's training."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Evan reply was just a chuckle.
~~~
Annabelle nodded, she would have to be careful.. What if the bad guys could do that? " I'm curious too.." Annabellle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Faith just smiled and said, "You might want to give me some room..."
~~~~
Lilliana backed away hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Annabelle nodded, curious still. She backed away and stood by Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Faith nodded at their distance and shadows converged on her. Covering her entirely up. She shot up from the middle of them and her fake bright blue eyes turned jet black. The shadows converged on Lilliana and enveloped her. Faith snapped and the shadow's retreated back to her and made her invisable. She reappeared as a shadow and her voice floated around the room, "I can control them well..."
~~~~
Lilliana just watched with her brow furrowed, when the shadows enveloped her she prepaered to power up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Annabelle looked at wonder at her power. " Wow, your very good, advanced." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next