RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Annabelle saw something in the bushes move. She twirled over.. " Ben." Annabelle said, questionly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:43 pm

(Oh! Me!)
Lilliana turned her head and her gaze flickered to the bushes, "Come out or I'll barbique you!"

Runa growled under her breath and enveloped herself in shadows, making her dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:43 pm

((She hasn't met him xD))

Ben slunk out of the bushes infront of them his necklce bouncing off of hishirt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Lilliana calmed down, "Oh hey, you must be the guy I saw. I'm Lilliana!" She said smiling and extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 pm

( Annabelle already found him!)

Annabelle looked at Lilliana, gaze sharp. " Don't." She said. She helped Ben up. " Hey, Ben right?"
~~~
Evan rolled his eyes. " Whatever.." He mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 pm

"Yeah... Wait so you both have powers, for say?" He asked getting up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Annabelle nodded, hair dangling gently in front of her face. " Yes." Annabelle answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Runa laughed darkly and turned into a shadow, "Are you afriaddddd?" She asked sweeping by his ear...

Lilliana smiled, "Sorry I thought someone was after us!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Ben laughed and sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Annabelle grinned. She shuddered as she saw the fountain flash before her, kids gathered, using powers. What she didn't tell her new friends was that power.
~~~
Evan jumped and hissed under his breath. " No I am not."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Oh my gosh! What power are you? I'm fire!" She asked happily and transformed into a Pheniox, "SEE!" She cawed.

"Yes you are... You're weak..." Runa said passing through Evan like her was air, "Weak..." Her vioce faded.

Last edited by **{Runa}** on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

" I'm all powers, plus water." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Ben put out the flaming bird with a blast of water. "Water"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

( What color was it because blue was ice and wind.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm

" Shut up!" Evam growled, eyes darkening and neckalace bright.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ahh!" Lilliana said tranforming back into her regualar self, except she was wet, "Thanks..." She said sarcasitally.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Runa laughed and then shadows surronded Evan and converged on him, "So weak that you won't even fight back..."

Last edited by **{Runa}** on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 pm

( I didn't put the power water up there I don't think!)

Annabelle laughed. She grinned and made some fire around Lilliana, warming her up.

( Ben or Evan?)

Evan growled and flared green. He shot vines out his hands.

Last edited by - Branch - on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm

(Wait, He's wind xD There isn't any Water power...))

Ben nodded and said "Can't you just steam it off?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 pm

" I suppose she could." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:57 pm

"True, Hadn't thought about that..." Lilliana said falming up for a second. "There."

The vines just shot through the shadows, "So weak and defenseless..." She hissed in Evan's ear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Evan growled. " Whatever.. Y-you.." Evan stuttered, thinking of a word to even discribe Runa.
~~~
Annabelle smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Ben laughed and made snow fall from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Runa hissed, "You little..." A shadow hand shot out and gripped Evan's neck, "Say it and I kill you..."

Lilliana smiled and ate a snowflake on her tounge.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Annabelle laughed.
~~~
Evan grinned wickedly. He shot out from under her grasp, making vines crawl up her. " Faith." He taunghthed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)   - Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power - Part 1 - Finding Out - (A SEMI-ELITE ROLE PLAY)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next