RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:51 pm

Raven found a book by the same person who had wrote 'Into the Wild and Into thin Air' It was called 'Eiger Dreams' She immeaditely yanked it off the 10 cent rack and kept it held tight. She picked up two other books off of the ten cents rack. 'Peakand Elephant Run (2 GREAT BOOKS!) both by Roland Smith. She walked over to the cpunter and bought all of her books they came to a total of 4 Dollars and 40 cents. She paid it and waited for Runa to get done with her shopping.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Runa smiled and walked toward the door, "Are you ready Raven?" She asked not rushing, "Are we going home after this?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 am

"Yeah, the bus arrives in 10 minutes, that givesus just enough time" Raven smiled readjusting her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 am

"Okay!" Runa said smiling as she walked toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:33 am

Raven followed the bus arrived right when they got there. Raven walked up the extended stairsand took a seat in the middle so she could lookout into the dark streets.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 am

Yuki jumped on the bus, staying silent, and taking the back seat. He felt most comfortable there, daydreaming stories in his mind that he might soon write and... no, not read.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 am

Runa was going to sit in the back but Yuki was already there. She went back there anyway and sat on the opposite side gazing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am

The bus lurched and rumbled down the road.
Raven pulledout a flash light from her bag and the copy of 'Journey to the center of the earth' she started reading. Shehad gotten to the 20th page by the time the bus lurched to a stop in front of their overlarge house. She packed away all of her stuff and walked off of the bus followed by her housemates.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:41 am

Runa watched the steets go by as the bus took them to the house. She got up when the bus stopped and made sure she had all her bags before she left.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:42 am

Yuki quickly ran toward Raven, tapping Runa's shoulder, telling her it was time to go. He yawned as he opened the door welcoming himself home. "What time is it?" Yuki asked Raven.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:46 am

Runa grabbed her stuff and got off the bus entering the house. She yelled, "GWIN!" And the little marten came rushing down the stairs and leapt in her arms. She smiled and hugged him. "Oh Yuki," She said turning to him, "You haven't met Gwin yet have you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 am

"7:30. We were there for an hour and a half. MARK!" Raven yelled wanting her twin brother to come so she could give him the books she had given him.

"What is it Raven?!" Mark said streaking into the main hall.

"I got you the two newest warriors books that you don't have." Ravensaid pulling out the two books and putting them in Marks hands.

"Thanks Rave!" Mark said hugging her, then he ran off into the other room to start reading.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:48 am

"Gwin? No, I haven't," Yuki asked, scratching his head. Must be a Lord of the Rings character. He thought. "Why are there suddenly more people?" He asked again, unaware that anyone even came.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 am

"What do you mean?"Raen asked looking at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 am

((Gwin is a marten from Inkheart.))

Runa shugged, "I don't know." She grabbed her bags and headed up to her room to put on her new pjs.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:51 am

"Well, what do you think I mean? When I ask Why there are more people, it explains itself," Yuki said mater-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

Runa went up to her room and put on her new Pajamas. She grabbed one of her books and headed down to the Library to read. She passed the kitchen and grabbed a cookie before colasping in her favorite chair.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:54 am

"Of course, ignore me, that'll work," he mumered to himself, walking away to check the progress on his manuscript.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 am

Raven shrugged and took off her coat and backpack. She went up stairs into her room and dropped them off. She pulled on her polka dotted PJ's and grabbed 'Journey to the Center of the earth' She ran down stairs to see MArk chasing after a Rsted colored cat. "Does anyone want Hot chocolate or something to drink?!" Runa yelled pulling down a drink cookbook.

"I do!" Mark gasped finally catching the cat and reading the paragraph to make it go back in the book.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 am

Runa heard Yuki mutter something and she turned toward him, "What'd you say Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 am

"Nothing, nothing at all," Yuki said, starring at the computar. "Wow, La Push is a real place. DIdn't know that," Yuki said to himself.

((TRUE fact))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:01 am

Raven read out two hot chocolates with whip cream and handed one to Mark. "Do oyu two want anything?" She asked peaking around the corner where Yuki and Runa where. "Wait Really?!Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 am

"Cool," Runa said. She turned back to her book and said, "No thanks Raven, I gotz a cookie." She took a bite of the chocolate chip cookie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:04 am

"Ok then, Yuki?" Raven asked quickley reading out agingersnap cookie for herself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 am

Runa was reading Song of the Sparrows. It was really good so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next