RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

"No, Not nessisarily... Just let me work out the bugs and I promise to tell you." Lilliana said calmly back a plan already forming in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 pm

"Fine." Ben said and layed down aginst the cold floor. He arm seared with pain, he flinched and gasped then yelled out in pain a charge shot through his body.

((When he was out they implanted like a shocking chip in his arm.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

(Ow, xD)
Lilliana heard Ben's howl of pain and she knocked on the wall, "Ben? Are you alright?" She asked concern ringing throughout her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Ben took a deep breath then replied weakley but strong enough for her to hear. "I don't know. It felt like I was shocked, kind of like I had one of those dog training collars on." He said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Lilliana's brow furrowed and she sighed. This plan better work... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Ben bent over aginst the back wall so the guards couldn't see him. He looked into his wound and saw a small microchip sewed on. He yanked at it. He held back a yell as it tore out some muscle along with the chip. Ben put it under his shoe and stood up on it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Lilliana rolled over and started to kick and scream madly, the walls shook with her yells.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Ben heard her and held back a smile. He somehpw knew it was part of the plan.

((Have it work.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm

(Oh, Don't worry >:])

Lilliana kept screaming until a guard came in and picked her up by the neck. She started to laugh inasanly and the guard just stared at her. She smiled and said, "Good-Night." Lilliana took his ear and stuck her finger in a pressure point on the base and the guard dropped like a sack of potatoes. She dropped to the floor and grabbed the guards gun. As she slithered out of the tent she shot two guards in the back and threw open Ben's door, "COME ON!" She screamed. Lilliana kicked one of the guards in a not so nice place and started taking them down one by one, getting a brooken hand in the process, a black eye, and more.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Ben stared and ran after her he picked up a pistol from one of the guards holster's and ammo. He shot a guard that was guarding the entrance. By now a siren was sounding, telling everyone in the building that they were loose. Ben ran out of the front door's and into the noon sunlight. He ran as fast as he could through the brush followed by Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Lilliana was pursued by three guards and she swung around loading her gun with a malisious grin, "Who's first?" She asked pointing the gun and shooting all three of them before the words could get through their pee brains. She grabbed all their ammo and ran after Ben. She found an old fox burrow and she grabbed Ben's arm slidding down the hole with him behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Ben stared surprised, "I didn't think you had such good of aim with a gun!" He grinned hunched over in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Lilliana sighed and stated, "There's alot you don't know about me, Now hush." She commanded peeking out of the hole, "We're staying here until nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Ben sighed and rolled his eyes. He closed them and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Lilliana kept the gun ready and reasted her head for a moment, she had a black eye and her face was searing in pain from a guard that had punched her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Ben stayed awake even though it looked like he was asleep to Lilliana. He bit his lip and opened his eye's. "They're gone... I heard footsteps go the other way."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Lilliana closed her ears and pressed one ear to the dirt, "We're staying here until nightfall. I told you that." She muttered listening to the earth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Ben ignored her, "Stop acting as if you know everything." He stated and pulled out his notebook and pencil and started to work on his drawing. He drew a silhouette of himself and purposely forgot Lilliana.

((He's mad at her...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 pm

"Ben just shut your trap and listen to me, Who was the one that got us kiddnapped? You. Who was the one that got us out? Me. Who is the one that help you with all your cuts? Me. Who is the one that has saved your butt at least twice? ME!" Lilliana growled her eyes still shut.

(She's angry too. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:41 pm

(IM REALLY BEHIND. LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
http://byebyewi.forumotion.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Ben pursed his lips then slammed his book on the ground and talked in a stern whisper. "I DID NOT GET US KIDNAPPED, I HAD AN IDEA BUT YOU THREW YOUR NOSE UP AT IT, AND YOU DIDN'T SAVE MY BUTT TWICE I COULD HAVE SURVIVED PERFECTLY FINE BY MYSELF! I'D RATHER BE CAPTURED THEN BE STUCK WITH A SNOB LIKE YOU!!!" He growled and climbed out of the hatch, and ran back towards the direction of the hatch.
When Ben finally arrived at it he saw smoke billowing out of it. He cursed and coughed as the smoke entered his mouth. He ran west about half of a mile and nested up in a tree not wanting to see Lilliana ever again.

(He's really mad! xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

Lilliana snorted and watched him go, she didn't care, he could die for all she cared. A silent tear fell and she wiped it off quickly but more just came. She started to cry harder, she had lost her family, her friends, and now Ben. She shook her head and sobbed quietly in her arms. She fell asleep with tears streaming down her face, dirt in her hair, and the gun beside her ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 am

Ben smirked but 90% of his mind was missing her. "I'm sorry" He whispered and wiped a tear from his eye. His arm seared as if it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 am

Lilliana slept terribly, she kept having a dream where Ben was falling off the side of a mountain and she couldn't help him. She woke up sweating and sobbing. She balled up and sobbed harder into her knees.

(She's a mess, xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am

(I see.. xD)

Ben fell asleep soundly unprepared for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next