RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Ben shook his head and smiled mischeivously. He leaned closer to Lilliana and whispered incase if they were watching. "They probably want answers from us... If we refuse to eat, then they will have to pull us out and talk with us before it is to late. We can try to escpe then." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:51 pm

"Sure, like that plan will work," Lilliana hissed at him. She rolled her eyes and held her knee agian. It was searing with pain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm

"At least it was an idea! I don't see you thinking of anything to get us out of here!" Ben snapped and winced at his wounds. He looked around for his backpack, no where.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and huffed. "I want to see your leader!" She screamed hoping someone would come and hear her. She tapped her other leg impaintaintly and messed with her ragged hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Ben sighed as he heard the oor unlatch and open.

A buff man came in with a rifle and spoke with a Jamaican Accent, "Shush it Girly!" He turned and walked back through the steel door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Lilliana growled, "Oh shut up you overgrown tree!" She started to get up but her knee pervented her. "Just let me see your leader!! I won't shut up until you do!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:26 pm

The guard could barely hear her even though he was just in the room next to them.

"Lilly, I don't think they can hear you. The walls are sound proofed." Ben said taping his knuckle against the wall it barely made a noise.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 pm

"Fine, then I'll Scream louder!" Lilliana yelled. Then she took in a big breath and let out an ear-splitting scream that made the metal walls shake. She ended the scream after about two minutes and then took another breath preparing to scream agian.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Ben rolled his eye's and cupped his hands over his ears.

The guard chuckled and pushed a button, it made a new wall of sound proofing go down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Lilliana screamed louder the second time. Her eardrums hurt as the scream shook the tent as a whole, the sound vibrated off the metal walls and seemed to go on forever until Lilliana cut it off. She sighed and breathed deeply, "Man, Lungs of a singer baby. Best thing ever."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Ben smiled weakly keeping his hands on his ears.

The guard charged in, and put the gun to Ben's neck. "Shut your big mouth and he survives, Don't and you know the consequences!" He growled

Ben gulped, he was breathing fast.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Lilliana gulped and nodded, "Just put the gun down and I promise to shut up. Sorry..." She mumbled the apology at the end and her eyes got big, "Put the gun down. Please. Put it down." She held her knee and then with her other leg, swiped the man's feet from underneath him. She grabbed the gun from his hands and put it under the man's neck, "I'll kill you if you move you basket-head."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

(OMG! xD)

Ben was surprised, he stared and growled at the guard. "Let us free and give us our bags!"

"Never!" The guard hissed knowing reinforcments were on the way.

About 10 buff men that kind of looked like the guard marched in and pointed their guns at Ben and Lilliana.
One of them approached, quickly knocked the gun out of Lilliana's hand and put it in his belt. He tied them both up, and hauled Lilliana into a diffrent room. He untied her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:59 pm

(And that's how we do it In TN. xP)

Lilliana struggled and screamed the entire way. She fell on the ground with a huff and held her knee, "You know, Your mothers would be very dissapointed." She huffed and held her knee which was now bleeding agian. Lilliana winced from the pain and waited to see what they would do, "You can torture me or kill me. I don't care, just don't hurt Ben." She asked ripping a piece of her sleve off to tie around her knee. She pulled up her pantlag and ingnored to searing pain and the bloody knee. She tied the cloth around her knee tightly and then started to rip the pantlegs off of her jeans, she could use these somehow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Ben sighed as they walked through the door. He pounded the wall and yelled "Lilliana are you there?!" He asked covering up his wound, He spit on it to quickly clean it out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Lilliana didn't hear Ben through the wall and she hugged her knee. It felt better already, "Can I talk to anyone? Please?" Lilliana asked the empty room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Ben somehow heard her, and saw a speaker up in the corner of the ceiling. "Do you hear me now?!" He asked yelling up at the microphone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Lilliana looked around the room, "Ben? Where are you?" She didn't see the speaker and microphone that was above her hidden in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm

"In the room next to your's!" He called hoping the guard wasn't watching him. "There's a speaker and microphone in the upper right corner."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Lilliana turned her attention to the corner and saw the microphone and speaker. She shuffled toward it and asked, "Did they hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm

"No. Except for a couple of scraps and bruises." He said informing her "And you?" He hesitated then said in an upset voice "I'm sorry I got snappy at you." He said and sat aginst the wall slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 pm

"Okay, As long as your fine." Lilliana said ignoring his question on if she was fine. She leaned up agianst the wall and said, "It was nothing, I was the one being a brat."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 pm

"Trust me... You should have heard, my ear drums are still ringing with the scream." He laughed and rubbed his face. "We need to think of a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Lilliana chuckled, "You should hear when I get scared... I once shattered one of my mom's china." She shook her head, "No Ben, we don't."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm

"So... you think you want to live here for the rest of your life?" Ben asked trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next