RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Ben hiked up the stairs, with each step a new sliver of the glistening sky was revealed. Finally he had to tilt his head as far as he could to view that full sky.
The diamonds in the sky seemed to wink at him. Ben bent over and picked up a Mango from the ground and put it in his oter arm. The it hit him
We might be here till the rest of our lives... I might never get to see my family nor see any of my other loved ones, accept Lilliana. He thought and blinked back a tear. He cursed himself for crying and continued to search for more fruit. By the time he finished and was staring to hike down the metal stairs to the hatch his arms were full of fruit. Three mango's, four of the turnip looking fruit, and two papaya. They were soaked with tears along with his face. He wiped them off his face with the coller of his sweatshirt hoping Lilliana wouldn't notice.

He walked down the concrete corridor and into the room that they were using as a shelter. He made a quiet sorrow sigh then set the fruit in the sink. He walked over to the fire and sat in front of it, he laid down on his side and watched the flickering flames.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Lilliana ignored Ben when he returned and only shuffled over to make room. She continued to watch the flames in her stone stance. She was thinking mostly about nature and how she had lost her camera and her laptop in the crash, which had all her important things on it. Her novel, all over her pictures, conecttions to her family, pictures of her dead relatives. Everything; lost. She sighed silently and continued to watch the flames before her, she could make out shapes that her imagionation made in front of her. Then it dawned on her, this was sort of like the begining of Narnia: The Lion, The witch, and the Wardrobe. When Lucy was visiting Mr. Tumnus and he played the Narnian lullaby for her on his reed pipe. A slight smile played on her lips as she reached into her pocket. She brought out a small wooden reed and started to play on it softly. She was trying to imatate what Mr. Tumnus had played, and play along with the fire. She continued to play softly and soon her notes matched up with the danceing flames. She smiled as she played more louded, the notes filling the room with the lulling music. The flames danced before her and she played louder and louder until she stopped. Lilliana put the reed pipe back into her pocket and started to sing softly:

I found myself today
Oh, I found myself
And ran away
Something pulled me back
Voice of reason
I forgot I had

All I know is you're not here to say
What you always used to say
And it's written in the sky tonight

So I won't give up
No, I wont break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

I've seen that bright light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I won't be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me

All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment
To my dreams

So I won't give up
No, I wont break down
And I will be strong

It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high

And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself
And follow your heart

So I won't give up
No, I wont break down
And I will be strong

That I wont give up
No, I won't break down
And I will be strong
That someone's watching over,
Someone's watching over,

Oh, yeah oh...

He voice echoed softly through the rooms and she sang with all her heart until the song ended.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Ben grinned and rolled over looking at her. "You know you have a beautiful voice."
He said and rolled back over to look at the flames. They danced across the wooden logs. Ben got up and crawled up into the top bunk, and gently fell asleep. He dreamet about all of the things that had happened through out the day. Starting with the crash, then him helping the kid get the metal scraps off of his leg, Him and Lilliana finding the delectable fruit, then them climbing down the ladder, crossing the river, him admitting he liked her, last them finding the bunker. The weird thing sbout all of this was... his parents had been with him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Lilliana smiled and whispered, "Thanks..."
After Ben had fallen asleep Lilliana stayed watching the flames for a while. She put the fire out and then walked out of the room. She jogged slowly down the hallway and up the stairs into the stary night. Lilliana smiled and found a tree split down the middle, that formed sort of an 'U' shape. She climbed up into the tree and sat in it like you would a hammok (sp?). She gazed at the stars above her and made a small pillow underneith her head of leaves. Lilliana smiled and thought of all that had happened today, the crash, her face, the climb down into the canyon, them going across the river, Ben telling her that he liked her, she telling him her true feelings, the discovery of the house thing, and finally her gazing at the stars that very moment. She sighed feeling content for the first time today and drifted off into a deep sleep, but not so deep that she couldn't be woken up by the leaves rustling or a twig snapping. At those times she would gaze at the stars agian until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Ben woke up from the recap of the day, tears streaming down his eyes. He whiped away the tears with his sleeve then crawled down the ladder. He stumbled around till he found his shoes and jacket. He put them on then checked Lilliana's bed, she wasn't there. Ben's face went into a worried look then he ran down the concrete hallway, whispering her name. Once he got to the top of the stairs, the name was beggining to be a worried yell. "Lilliana?!" He called as he passed through the forest. He looked up in the tree's remembering that she liked to go up in them. He found a figure in one of the tree's he was going to look in before he started thinking crazy thoughts. Ben sighed then smiled as he saw Lilliana sleeping silently. She seemed to be sleeping lightly because she had a tense look throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Lilliana awoke by footsteps and she instantly tightened her musles, "Who is down there, I swear you won't have organs after I get finished with you!" She growled as she went into a defensive croutch. She looked below and they saw Ben. Leeping out of the tree and landing on her feet she smiled, "Sorry. I'm a super sensitive sleeper, plus that room was making me clastrophobic." She laughed and then looked up at the sky, "What are you doing up? I left you asleep in the dark, safe and sound." She clicked her tounge and started to smooth back his hair and fuss with him. She stopped momentarily and gave him an enormous hug. Burying her face into his chest she breathed in his musky scent. Lilliana finally released him and then said, "Seriously though. Why are you up? It must be like two in the morning!" She shook her head and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

"Um." He hesitated, "I had a dream that recapped the day, and my parents were with me everywhere we went. That's when I realized that.... I missed them." Ben said sitting down on a rock and resting his hand on his hands. "I don't know if we're ever going to get home. Either we're all going to die or we'll live until we get old and wither away." He said an blinked back a quick tear so Lilliana wouldn't notice. He stared up at the sky. The stars blinking, I saw a satellite fly across the sky. "If only they could see us now..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Lilliana blinked. She didn't know what to say. "Ben... We'll see then agian and we'll get off the island. We won't die, I would die protecting you though." She walked over toward him and sat down on the ground beside him; resting her head on his leg. Lilliana sighed and looked up at the sky. It pure black with white and yellow stars sparkling in all different locations. She smiled and then though of her parents, she'd see them agian, she'd make sure Ben and Her both did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 am

Ben smiled and replied "I would too. Even if it would cost my life." He said his face hot with blood. He pulled a leaf off of one of the near by plants. He folded it a certain way then blew into it. It made a beautiful whistling noise. He played it to the tune of a song he had heard when he was a kid but didn't remember what it had been called. He stopped and smiled. "We better get back to the hatch." He said and put the leaf on the ground. He shivered and pulled the sweatshirt tighter around his body.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:42 am

Gwen sighed, and sat down. She missed her parents terriably. " Do you think we're gonna get out of here?" Gwen asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:29 am

Lilliana smiled and then stated, "You go ahead back to the hatch. I am going to stay here, I won't be able to get back to sleep easily and I don't want to disturb you." She climbed back into the tree and went back to watching the stars, the sun would probably rise in a few hours and she loved watching it. Lilliana smiled and took out the reed pipe. She started to play a small tune, one that had highs and lows. The notes seemed to fly around the forest and engulf it with sound. She smiled agian and stopped playing. Lilliana reagusted herself in the tree and used a branch to lean her back on. She looked down and said to Ben, "You could join me... It's actually quite comfertable up here." She smiled brighter and waited for his responce. A part of her wished and hoped that Ben would join her in the tree. It stayed warm up there also with the cover of the leaves above her. She could still see the stars though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:57 am

"I'm not tired..." Ben said and set his backpack on the ground next to the roots. He shimeed up the treeand nestled next to Lilliana to watch the stars. "When the sun comes up... I'm going to go looking for Them. They could have ways of possibly getting off of this island." Ben stated taking a fruit from above his head and splitting it open. A mango. "Want some?" He said handing over the other half. He took a small bite out of the delectible fruit. Ben unclipped his water battle from the belt loops on his jean's. He took a sip of it, and accidentaly adjusted and the water bottle spilled half off the water onto his chest and face. Ben sputtered and whiped the water out of his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Lilliana smiled and shuffled over a bit for Ben. She laid her head on his shoulder and stated, "Nah, I'm actaully not very hungry." She smiled and watched the stars, "When the sun does rise, I am going with you to find them. Your right, they might have a way off, and they might help us. Or, they might not. But I'm not letting you go by your self. That would be stupid in case you got kidnapped or something." She sighed and watched the sky turn an ember and watched the sun rise slowly filling the sky with colors of red, pink, and orange. Lillliana laughed when Ben spilled the water on himself and moved back, not getting splashed. She snickered and grabbed a leaf behind her, "It's the only thing that could help you dry off. But it is just water." She smiled tesingly and wiped his face with the maple leaf.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Ben smiled and whiped off a drop of water that had remained. "Come on." He said and climbed over to the trunk and started to climbe down. When he got to the bottom, he accidentaly stepped wrongly on a sharp stone, CRACK! His ankle was searing with pain. He yelled out in pain and started to breath slowly. He pursed his lips and staggered so he was standing up, he immeadiately had to fall back down because of the pain. "I think I broke my ankle!" Ben called up to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Lilliana lept from the tree and landed in a crouch with one hand before her, steading her landing. "Shoot, Sit down on the rock." She commanded stepping over to him. She knelt down by his ankle and examined it. It was already starting to swell. "Crud, Crud, Crud!" Lilliana muttered as she looked for a stick. She found a straight one and put it up agianst Ben's leg. Lilliana took the bottom of her shirt and wripped a long ribbon from it. She tied the stick the Ben's leg and knotted the cloth tightly, "Now, I am not sure on how well that will hold, But... I think it will do fine for the time being." She sighed and stated, "Those people better help us or they will have a very furious Lilliana."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Ben winced at the pain and it felt a bit better when Lilliana had tied the splint to his leg. "I think I'll be fine." He said and tried to stand up, it felt a bit better. "I might have a seriouse limp for a couple of day's..." He said taking a few steps forward. "Thanks." He smiled and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:39 pm

(*Serious.)

Lilliana smiled, "It's nothing. I am just glad you didn't get hurt any worse." She glided over to him and stated, "You need to leave pressure off that ankle, I'll help you walk. Just lean on me." She smiled and held out her arm for Ben to take.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:43 pm

((Yeah, I know. My computer keyboard is kind of malfunctioning xP))

Ben took the arm and used his ther arm to rub his face. "Why is it that I've never broken a body part and now, when we're on an abandoned island I have to break something?" He laughed and slung his backpack over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:46 pm

(That's fine, Mine does the same thing, dumb Vistas, xDD.)

Lilliana laughed and then took his backpack, "You do not need to carry that, especially only on one shoulder. I can see us both falling in two seconds from the uneven wieght." She smiled and put the backpack on her shoulders right. Lilliana hooked her arm around Ben's waist and took one of his arms putting it around her neck, "I should be able to support most of your wieght."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Ben blushed, the rising sun glowing on his face. They walked through the forest in search of 'Them' when a gun shot was head and immeadiately Ben's shoulder was searing and bleeding blood rapidly. "I got shot..." He gasped under the pain. Immeadiately an old guy with a long grey beard came out of the shadows with what looked like a small native american army.

"Right you are." The old man sneered. "Get these two love bugs and throw them into the pit." He stated looking at one of his men next to him. "My name is Lois Garvel" He smiled and evil grin as two of his men tied Ben and Lilliana's hands behind their backs. And one hauled Ben over his shoulder the other did the same with Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Lilliana screamed and started to kick rapidly, "Let me down! I swear you'll be dead after I get finished with you!" She bit down on the man's arm and drew blood. She kicked him in the back, but it didn't affect him. "Let me down!" She kept screaming until she finally turned toward the old man, "Tell him to leave us alone you old COOT!" She screamed and started to kick more, since her hands were tied, "At least help my friend, YOU SHOT HIM IN THE SHOULDER YOU BA-" The man's hand that was holding her flew up and cupped over her mouth and her smacked her on the side of the head, "You perve." She muttered under his hand and bit down hard with her teeth drawing little red droplets of blood.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 pm

(Haha NICE!)

Ben thrashed kicking and biting but nothing happened except him drawing little droplets of blood. Are these things like genetically manipulated?! He thought right before he felt something hard hit his head. He blacked out.

Ben woke up, sweat dripping off of him. He looked around his surroundings it looked like they were in a 10 foot pit with a 90 degree angle. Lilliana was laying in the opposite corner of him, out cold. He limped over to her, his arm screaming out in pain. He ignored it, even though it was one of the hardest things to do.

((Shovel, Lilliana got hit too BTW. ))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm

(Thought so. xP)

(Oops! I had no idea about the shovel. xD)

Lilliana thrashed and kicked more until her head started to sear in pain and she felt like a drum. She blacked out cold.
~~~
Lilliana woke up in a pit in the corner. Her head was pounding and she winced from the migrane coming on. She groaned and rolled over to see Ben limping over, "Are you okay?" She croaked and then cleared her throat, her normal voice returning, "You need to sit down, you're going to hurt yourself worse. Plus your shoulder, Gosh Ben." She tried to get up, but her legs collasped underneith her. She fell back down on the ground and held her right knee. It was bleeding through her jeans and she could swear that she could feel the bone. She bit her lip and ignored the pain. "Ben, seriously sit down." She commanded wincing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Ben pursed his lips and sat down against the wall net to Lilliana. He ripped off a peice of cloth from his sweatshirt and gave it to her. "I think when I was asleep they might have taken the bullet out of my shoulder. He said looking at his shoulder which was splattered with dry blood. He heard a flap open and saw two trays of food scoot in. He walked over to them and sniffed it checking for a drug to make them sleep ir something. Nothing. He handed one to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Lilliana refused the scrap of cloth and the food even though she was starving. "I am not eating those brutes food." She leaned agianst the wall and crossed her arms across her chest, "I'd rather DIE than eat!" She pushed the tray away with her foot and said, "You can have it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next