RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~

Go down 
+2
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ Empty
PostSubject: \*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Do you have a dream? Ever had an imaginary friend? Sure you have. Did you ever have that dream or imaginary friend appear right in front of you? If so, you are a true dreamer. And that's why we're here.

Welcome to the world of the Dreamers.

We dream, we create, it's that simple. And when we're through, we just imagine them away right?
You've arrived at the school of dreamers, where you will be taught to control your dreaming.
Or will you?

The Plot ((Ooo...))

The once peaceful, remote town of Moonflower is in confusion. A mysterious army known as the 'Moon-Riders' are threatening to attack, and danger is everywhere, for everyone. Especially the dreamers. Constantly asked to dream up creatures to help with this crisis, they begin to 'night-dream', which is when they imagine things as they sleep. Some of these night-dreams are harmless, but not all.
Dangerous nightmares are rising, and they're beyond control.
In addition, the ones known only as 'the outsiders' are kidnapping dreamers to help the Moon-riders with their attack on Moonflower. The dreamers know they must do something, but what?

That's where you come in.

Form:
Name:
Description: ((Detailed please! Pics accepted.))
Personality: ((Again, detailed!))
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?:
Other:

My forms

Name: Aspen Conner
Description: Aspen is very tall and thin, but not sickly so. She has slightly tanned skin, and long, wavy, white-blond hair. She prefers to wear her hair up, out of her face, but she refuses to cut it. Her eyes are a very light blue, making them look more like ice than actual eyes, and they give her a dreamy look. Her favorite color is purple, so most of her clothes are purple.
Personality: She tends to spend most of her time with herself, thoughtfully considering her choices. Unfortunatly, this isolation has caused her to overthink things, and unnessesarily stress herself out. She loves being around friends, and will joke and laugh with them, but she's very closed to strangers.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: Since she was 9.
Other: Is not really Rosie's big sister, but acts like it.

Name: Suka
Description: Suka has a fox-like head, with large, expressive eyes. He's about the size of a small house cat, and has a cat-like tail. He has six legs, and they are most easily compared to monkey's legs. He's fluffy and white, with thick black stripes on his back. He also has silvery-gray eyes with black flecks. He is usually found riding on Aspen's shoulder with his tail wrapped loosely around her neck for balence.

Name: Rosie Maverick
Description: https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/kat111234/Black%20Haired%20Anime%20Girls/Aiaka2.jpg
Personality: Very excitable and fun-loving, she tends to be hyper and run around annoying people. She doesn't have a dream-pet, because she comes up with ones that end up causing more trouble than she does, and then must imagine them away. She loves meeting new people and making friends, and also loves imagining crazy-looking bugs to hide in the food at mealtimes. She hates when she knows others, especially Aspen, are keeping secrets from her.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: For one year.
Other: Has adopted Aspen as her older sister.

Members

Aspen Conner~ Pirate *dream-pet: Suka*

Rosie Maverick~ Pirate

Izzi~ Leaf *dream-pet: Rilau*

Annabelle Marie Jones~ Branch *dream-pet: Shadow*

Chess Mclane~ Suburbia *dream-pet: Ritzle*

Aprilynn Button~ Ally *dream-pet: Nami*

Massie Block *dream-pet: Humm*

Dream-pets
Dream-pets are basically pets you make up yourself.
They can be absolutely anything you want, as long as they're not cats or dogs or whatever.
They're almost always with you, so make sure you put a little effort into making them up if you want one.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ONE, but if you do, please have just one per character okay?
And last of all, they do not speak human, but humans know the language of their own dream-pet.

DP Form:
Name:

Last edited by PurpleSaber Jedi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Name: Izzi
Description: Izzi is a light blonde-haired girl. Her hair falls beneath her sholders. She's tall, and not fat, but not sickly skinny either. She has deep brown eyes and hundreds of freckles dotted around her nose. She usualy wears a tight tee shirt and a mini-skirt, along with sneakers. She has long legs and neatly painted nails.
Personality: Izzi likes to explore. xD She has knowledge about anything interesting, and she hates the words, 'I don't know.' She can be sweet most of the time, but sometimes she's just plain crabby. She's the normal, A+ student.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: Um. Couple days.
Other: Nope.

Name: Rilau
Description: He's really small. He is about the size of a normal sized newboen kitten. He looks like on too, but has no tail and is light blue with green stripes. His eyes are a pretty violet purple.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Annabelle Marie Jones
Description: Annabelle is short, and not fat but not super skinny either. She has curly dark brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back, with dark brown and mischievous eyes to match. Her skin is fairly tan, with no freckles in sight. She usually wears baggy t-shirts, normal jeans and knee high high tops.
Personality: Anna is emotional and sensitive sometimes. She likes to act tough around the boys, and will sock you if you tick her off bad enough. She has a sharp tongue, and sometimes doesn't think before she acts. She is generally nice and friendly to most people, and sometimes is a TAD bit selfish.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: About a week
Other: Nope.

Name: Shadow
Description: Shadow is small, black and fluffy fuzz ball type thing. He has pale gray spots dotting his entire body, and small gray paws to match. He has huge black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Name: Chess McLane
Description: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/f/2009/019/5/f/Male_Viera_2_by_anyasy.jpg
Personality: Chess is very spiritual and is found meditating a lot. He's social, but he likes to be islotaed more. With this, he is an experienced dreamer. He loves animals and would do anything for them. He likes to put on different personas, just to mess with people when they met him for the first time.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: 5 years
Other: nada

Name: Ritzle
Description: http://www.ta-dah.nl/wp-content/uploads/prydenicture-2.png
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

DREAMERS FTW.
xD

Form:
Name: Aprilynn Button.
Description: [I'm feeling lazy today, so all you get are pictures xP]

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ AB473A444FE7F915C4BCC48F9AE789 indie-like style, about 5'6''.
Personality: Aprilynn is shy around new people, and vibrant and awake around her friends. Shes very artistic, which makes her independant. She believes in changing the world for better. Talented, and with quite the imagination.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: since they were 14.
Other: its been a while since I've joined another rp!:] [sorry if the charrie is slightly in the wrong time-period as the rp. I'm slightly confused with the changes you've made in the plot. but still alls well!

DP Form:
Name: Nami. (female)

Description: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ Koimarblesword like this little guy. imagine 'im half an inch tall though. and it doesn't breath and live in water, it swims in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 am

((All accepted! Thanks for joining! And yeah you all have the time period right. :P))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm

OOC: So who wants to start? Not it ^^
-
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

This sounds cool, I'll join!
:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Form:
Name: Massie Block (( May-see)
Description: ((Detailed please! Pics accepted.)) At bottom
Personality: ((Again, detailed!)) SHe is very creative, but a little too obsessed with looks. She doesn't brag, really she actually a little bit of the quiet type.
How long have they known they're a Dreamer?: Since she was 14
Other: Nope

Name: Humm
Description: She's really REALLY small. She's about the size of a bee, but it's a hummingbird, you don't see the little colorful hummingbird alot though. But she's not just a small hummingbird, Humm's a magical hummingbird, She can give 3 wishes to anyone, but only 3.

( If you need me to change anything, I will. :) )

Last edited by Windy Breeze on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

((Accepted, but the picture didn't work. :/))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 pm

( Darn it.... let me try again. If not, could you tell me how to? I'm kinda new to the website.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/massie%20clique/snowlinz242/sailor.jpg?o=9

)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:29 am

((Okay, it's good now. And welcome to RPC! *throws random confetti* :3))
((Anyone can start whenever they want. I have to go now though.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 am

Chess had been stalking the grounds of Moonflower for about a year now, searching for the Moon-riders. Ritzle was following up close behind him. Chess looked back to see his creation smiling, wanting to please his master. "You have lacked nothing, Ritzle. Just stay with me," Chess replied, Ritzle not having to speak, "And don't be seen."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 am

Izzi grinned and sat next to Rilau. They were in the tree-covered area of Moon-flower, but it wasn't a forest. She leaned against a tree with her pet on her lap. She looked at the sky. Izzi was trying hard to relax, and not qorry about the moon-riders. She had just come to this place, and some kids have been here for years. Feeling out of place, Izzi sighed and staed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

(( Rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 pm

((you can rp with me!))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm

(( Cool! I'll be back in 30 minutes... I think... ))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 am

Aspen walked quietly down the garden path outside of the school. She was deep in thought, Suka on her shoulders. A petal from some spring flower drifted down and caught Suka's attention, forcing him to leap off Aspen's shoulder and dash after it.
"Suka!" Aspen gasped in surprise, watching the impulsive little creature run off.

Rosie ran around outside. She wasn't running anywhere in particular, just running to enjoy the sunny spring day. Being so young, she rarely thought of the moon-riders, preferring to leave such grave thoughts to the older ones. She spotted Suka dashing out of the bushes, but Aspen didn't follow.
"Suka! You naughty little monster, come here!" She laughed, grabbing him around his middle and hugging him. Suka didn't like that, and voiced his displeasure by means of growls and squeaks that only Aspen and himself would understand.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 am

Izzi looked at Rilau, who was snoozing again. Lazy furball. Picking him up, she started to explore. She knew some kids here, but not very many. Rilau started togrowl, but her eyes were still closed. Izzi put her pet on her sholder and saw Rosie, Suka, and Aspen. She didn't think Rilau ever had met Suka, which wasn't too good.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:11 am

Aprilynn quickly, and sloppily, jotted down a few notes as she walked out from school. The notes didn't pertain to school, they were just things that came to her mind. She was afraid to forget things that came to her if she didn't have the time or people to voice them to so she carried a notebook around with her almost all the time.

Sunlight shocked the girl's eyes as she stepped out the main entrance. She looked around- no one. They had all left already in the rush to get home. Aprilynn made a clicking noise with her tongue and Nami floated casually down from a tree branch above her. "Hello!" she said, walking again, this time to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

(( Rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 am

(( Hey Autumn, I want Massie and Aprilynn to meet each other, I think they';ll be good friends. ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:11 am

Autumnsong wrote:
Aprilynn quickly, and sloppily, jotted down a few notes as she walked out from school. The notes didn't pertain to school, they were just things that came to her mind. She was afraid to forget things that came to her if she didn't have the time or people to voice them to so she carried a notebook around with her almost all the time.

Sunlight shocked the girl's eyes as she stepped out the main entrance. She looked around- no one. They had all left already in the rush to get home. Aprilynn made a clicking noise with her tongue and Nami floated casually down from a tree branch above her. "Hello!" she said, walking again, this time to the gardens.

Chess was meditating in the gardens when Aprilynn called into space, so he more or less didn't hear her. Ritzle was patrolling the gardens, making sure no one would disturb his master when he practiced his peace. A few moments later, Ritzle jumped out of a rose bush, getting pricked by the thorns in places better to not be mentioned, and was in plain sight of Aprilynn and her pet.

Chess, in the meantime, was feeling very relaxed, creating mental images in his mind, feeling as if they came true. He had forgotten were he was, but had a blurry image of a person; blonde hair, reaches to about the shoulders, vibrant. It seemed nice to meet her...

((We'll probably meet each other anyway))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Fall Leaf wrote:
Izzi looked at Rilau, who was snoozing again. Lazy furball. Picking him up, she started to explore. She knew some kids here, but not very many. Rilau started togrowl, but her eyes were still closed. Izzi put her pet on her sholder and saw Rosie, Suka, and Aspen. She didn't think Rilau ever had met Suka, which wasn't too good.

Coming to Suka's rescue, Aspen pulled him from Rosie's arms. Do not Want! ((xD))The little creature complained in his chittery language as he resettled himself on his friend's shoulders.
"Quiet down now Suka, she didn't hurt you." Aspen sighed, scratching him beneath his chin. Suka made a purring noise as she scratched him, but then his ears pricked up and he made a curious cooing sound.
"Now what...?" Aspen sighed, looking around. She caught sight of Izzi and Rilau walking over.
"Oh, hello." She smiled. The girl and her pet were among the newer students, and Aspen wanted to make them feel welcome.

Rosie crossed her arms indignantly when Aspen pulled Suka away from her. But then she immediatly brightened at the sight of Izzi and Rilau. They were new, which meant they would be new friends!
"Hiii!" She chirped, enthusiastically waving at them.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:24 pm

(( Wanna rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next