RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - Empty
PostSubject: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:04 am

This Thread is happily approved. Nice job!
~Winter

Thanks Winter! :)

-Plot-
You board a plane with your 6-12 school, International Airlines number 21 to be exact. You had taken a week long field trip to visit Europe. Thankfully the Plane was booked just for your school so you didn't have to listen to little kids screaming. After about a half an hour into the flight you here the captian speaking Stay very calm while I say this, Both of our wings have ripped off and we're going down. The pressurized air cups fell down from the ceiling. You strap one on a breath deeply. Immeadiately the front of the plane ripped off 100 MPH airs blasting your face. You faint and when you wake up you here screams of terror and pain. You look around your surroundings. An Island...

-Rules-
No godmoding
No Powerplaying unless neccasary.
No going off and doing giant things that could change the plot a lot, without asking me first.
No One-liners, Two are ok, and 3 OR MORE IS EXCELLENT!
Please don't command the time of day I will do that...
If you disobey these rules you get a total of 3 chances and then I'll have to Delete your characters and Ban ou from the RP (I know harsh...)
If you've read these rules type 'I WILL SURVIVE' in Green italic bold font.
Flaws in the person is needed please...
The beggining of the RP takes place RIGHT after the crash.

-Form-

Name (Full); Ben Jason Ravenwood
Description (Tell me what they are wearing please; VERY DETAILED ALSO along with the injuries they got in the crash.); Ben has 2 inch messy dark brown hair with thin blue highlights in them. He is very rough and handsom looking. His eyes are a dark violent blue and always seem to have a glint in them. He got a large gash along his side that is bleeding out about 12 milliliters of blood an hour. He is wearing stonewashed jeans with a Dark blue t-shirt that matches his eyes and has dark brown stitching. Ben has a black sweatshirt with light grey retro designs on them. He is wearing Grey converse high-tops.
Age (11-18 )15
Personality (Full snetences); Ben is a funny, witty guy in most subjects except for Language Arts and Latin. He has Dyslexia and ADHD but sometimes finds ways to work around them. He is very stubborn though and thinks of the easiest way out sometimes.
Other; Nope

-Character List-

Males (Ages 14-18 )

Ben Jason Ravenwood (15)

[size=7]Samuel(Sam) Daniel Balace (14) [/size]

Females (Ages 14-18 )

Daine Tabitha Filters (15) (Hollypool AKA Winter)

Valleria Belle Jones (15) (Jet)

Heather Hope Carrinia (15) (Branch)

Lilliana Marie Aradilia (15) (Runa)

None

Males (Ages 11-13)

Famulus Shay (12) (Suburbia)

Females (Ages 11-13)

None

HAVE FUN!

Last edited by |*|Ben|*| on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:21 am

Name (Full); Famulus Shay
Description (Tell me what they are wearing please; VERY DETAILED ALSO along with the injuries they got in the crash.); Famulus has Brown rainy hair with pink sploches. He has a grey jacket with burned holes in it and a plain white shirt underneath. He has jeans with grey sneakers, the shoelaces burned off. He has some gauze around his eye for a bandadge. He has One hazel eye, and had another colored eye, but the bandadge covers it. He's very pale and slightly skinny.
Age (11-18 ) 12
Personality (Full snetences); Famulus is very quiet and shy, but is loyal and obediant. He likes to wander around his surroundings ALONE. He's very intelligent, yet he hates killing animals. Famulus hates logic question, thinking that they're a waste of time. He is very musical, so he'll sometimes hum random songs.
Other; put a space between every 8 and )

EEP! I WILL SURVIVE!

Last edited by Super Suburbia on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 am

I WILL SURVIVE!
[Hey hey!]

Name (Full); Valleria Belle Jones [Yes... Jones... xD]
Description (Tell me what they are wearing please; VERY DETAILED ALSO along with the injuries they got in the crash.); Valleria Belle is a slender girl, with long, golden, layered hair [plus blonde highlights] that rests just below her elbows. It also sports [xD] long side bangs. Along with that, she has deep, green eyes that fit her already mysterious description. Even though Valleria does remember how, she has a deep, spiraled gash around her left arm. When the crash happened, she was wearing a sage-green tank with plain black jeans [not skinny, but flare]. Her shoes are plain tennis shoes, which are green also because that's her favorite color. Even though it isn't her natural color of hair [of course] she has a green streak, sage green [so it matches her shirt] in her hair. Valleria is also very short, and generally hates that about herself, even though she's a good climber.

Age (11-18 )15
Personality (Full snetences); She is very loud, which bothers some people, but mostly a good person. Valleria's very clever and smart, and can find out the most peculiar things to invent at times. Her temper will go off like a bomb if you anger her enough, but she's very mellow, even though she tends to look to the bad side most of the time [If you've read The Chronicles of Naria, think Puddleglum]. She also perfers to go by Belle.
Other; Is this good enough?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:39 am

((WOW You guys! Perfect forms!))

((RP anyone?))

Ben cringed as he woke up and felt his side. It was soaked with blood and searing like somebody had burnt him with a white-hot blade. He staggered up and looked around him. A few dead bodies layed motionless including a few of his teachers. The yells of others rang in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am

Famulus, unable to get of from the ground due to his injuries, turned his head to Ben. "So, you're alive, huh?" He said with a smirked. He had known Ben for a little bit, and to tell the truth, he was a nice guy.He sighed and turned toward the sky, ashes flowing around him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 am

Valleria was positioned miserably in her seat, flipped around so that her cheek was against the back of the seat. Unfortunatly for her, she had been awake the whole crash, not being the kind of person to faint or be knocked-out. She could feel something on her arm, pain, not searing but numbing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 am

"Yeah... I don't know if I want to though..." Ben said looking over at the 7th grader. He slowly got up his thighs aching. He noticed multiple people getting up from the crash but most of them were dead or nearly.

((DING DONG ALL OF THE TEACHERS ARE DEAD xD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:55 am

[Ding dong? ARE WE RELATED OR SOMETHING?! xD that's what I call EVERYONE at school!]

Valleria turned over, moaning. She should probably find an exit now, the broken plane smelt repulsively of blood, it was too salty.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:58 am

I will survive

Name (Full); Samuel(Sam) Daniel Balace
Description has hair like this:
-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - 7949_austin_jake_t
wearing light colored stonewashed jeans, with rips in them in places.
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_419743_-1_12589_12551
with a blue striped hollister shirt
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_463580_-1_12558_12551
Personality: Sam is an all A, funny, down to earth guy. he always lives each day to the fullest. he is smart, brave, strong, athletic, caring, loving, trustworthy, and loyal.
other: nope..... or atleast, not right now. I'm going to make it a surprise!
Back to top Go down
http://byebyewi.forumotion.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:01 am

Ben shook his head and walked over the ruins. He started to smell an acrid, smokey smell the closer he got to the fuselage. Then it struck him, The feusalge was on fire! "GET OUT!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

(Sorry to bug you Dan, but can you make a couple one or two flaws in his personality? Also what are some injuries he has?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:03 am

Valleria blindly made it to an exit; and tripped twice over a few things (she didn't want to see what they were). Carefully she stepped out fully into the open, it was first time she had been outside in what seemed like a whole day.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:09 am

The fuselage blew up sending a big plume of steel into the air. It nearley hit a 15 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 am

"Gah!" Valleria cried as the blast heated up from behind her. Not knowing what else to do, she booked it down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:14 am

(oh, sorry, forgot that. :S okay well to start, he has OCD. xD! and he also has alot of phobias. like spiders, wolves, the dark. and he can't live without his friends, so when he sees some of them died, he'll probably go into a state of depression. his injuries are a broken leg, a broken rib, and just gashes and wounds around the body
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:16 am

((Wow... xD Thanks Dan!))

Ben cringed as the heat seared his exposed skin. He cursed quietly noticing that everything that could be saved was up in flames.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:17 am

Valleria skidded into the sand, eventually falling down. She didn't know what to do. Crying was probably last on her list since she knew how pointless this would've been.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:18 am

(who all survived?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 am

((The kids who survived... xD That's what makes this RP a twist... It could be the lord of the flies or civalized (Like 'The Others' for all 'yall Lost fans)))

Ben didn't know exactly what to do but watch the fuselage burn.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:24 am

Valleria cursed silently to herself. She had seen the explosion- all chance of survival now was probably lost.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:25 am

Sam crawled toward the sand, and stopped. he felt the intense heat from the burning of the fuel on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 am

"What are we going to do now?!" Ben said silently rubbing his hands into his face.
"Is anyone fit enough to come gather food with me?!" He yelled putting his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 am

Valleria could hear someone calling. She wasn't sure if it was real or she was just in a dream, a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 am

sam heard a voice and yelled "help!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 am

Ben heared the yell, He rushed over to where it was coming from he saw a fifteen year old boy stuck under a few peices of metal. Ben grunted as he pushed the first peice of heavy metal over.

((Hope that's ok with you Dan... ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:37 am

She could see shapes in the near distance, probably other survivors, she thought. Valleria had figured out by now that this wasn't a nightmare because of her numbing pain to her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next