RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -

Go down 
+6
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Daniel (Joker)
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Lilliana blushed, she really hated blood. She sighed and tried to sit up to fast, making herself dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"Lay down." Ben said and ripped a peice of cloth from the bottom of his shirt soaked it in some water from a small puddle next to him. He laied it on Lilliana's forehead and sat staring up at the morning sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Lilliana groaned as her stomach did flips, "Ben... I don't fell so good..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Ben took a deep breath, "I need you to stand up." He said holding out a hand for her to grab.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Lilliana took his hand and slowly stood up asking, "Why?" She swayed back and forth percariously and held on the Ben's shoulders for steadyness.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:14 pm

(*nods* Thanks. Anyone rp? I don't know how to start. Everyone has already emerged from the plane I assume, so where does Daine come from?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 pm

"Because, if you upchuck I don't want you to drown in it." Ben explained supporting her on his shoulder. "Just make sure not to do it all over me, We don't have any ways of bathing." He said with a hint of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and leaned on Ben, "I won't vomit, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Ben rolled his eyes and let her lay back down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Lilliana smiled weakly and then said, "Defintly not feeling good."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Ben grinned, "I can see that. What's the matter?" He asked putting a more serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm

"My head..." Lilliana groaned, "Everythings swirling... Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm

"Does your head ache?" Ben asked remembering how everything had swirled around him when he had migrane's. He tied his muddy shoe laces together quickly while he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm

"Yeah..." Lilliana said grimacing and leaning on Ben for support, "It's not a migrane though, I'm not sensitive to light or sound."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm

(Okay, I will arrive!)

Daine ripped through another layer of tendrils. Vines seemed to spill from the sky and wrapped around everything where she was. To build onto that prison-built feeling, Daine thought she could feel a tiny trickle of blodd oozing from her right shin, and her face and forearms tingled. "Blah!" she yelled, obviously losing it. "Two crashes? I mean really?!" she screamed, bending down where she was and tucking her legs in.What was with rescue teams today?

She had come with another plane that had heard of the crash before, that happened a few days ago. She longed to see her friends alive and volunteered to help and come along. That so happens that her pilot has a heart attack and she finds herself on an island, unknowing surrounded by the people she went on the mission for in the first place.

Daine picked herself up again. With a loud groaned effort and a little rip of her shirt, she fought her way through the vines, and was flung onto the leafy earth on the other side. A bit of blood splashed onto the back of her head. "Wha?" she looked up. "Lilianna! Ben! I thought you were dead fersure!" her brittain accent was ringing when she practically leapt to her conversed feet and hugged them both, not realising that she now had little blood from both on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"M'kay. I would apply pressure to your forehead, it works." Ben nodded, and then looked at Dani. "Hey Dani!" He grinned at her. "Do you have any wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Lilliana jumped back and then hugged Dani tightly back, "I thought you were dead!" She screamed pulling away from her friend. She smiled and then winced, "Pressure, Please."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

(Daine, guys xD dunknow where dani came from xD)

(But it works for me if it works for you!)

Daine smiled weakly and floated down to her knees. "Oh yea." she said rather loudly. "I have no idea how lucky I am to be here with you guys. I was on a rescue plane to find you guys, when we crashed." she sighed, and rolled up her pant leg. Like she thought, there was a nasty gash on the back of her shin.
"I thought I landed on a different island." she blew out the words, then glanced around in confusion. "Guys? Where is everyone?" then the word she knew was coming sat in her mind like a rock. She tried to push it back. "They're not dead,.....are they?" but it came back again.

(GTG!!byeeee <3)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Ben grinned and leaned against a tree. "I'm glad you're still alive... They're all at the beach, trying to survive. What about any of the people on your plane?" He asked scratching his forehead. "Me and Lilliana have been gathering fruit since we crashe and it turned out to be quite an adventure." Ben laughed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Daine wiped the back of her dirty hand over her forehead, and tucked a wave of hair behind her ear. "They've all died." she murmered solemnly. "I did'nt know many of them anyway, but still..." her accent faded off, noticing Lilliana's injury. "So what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 am

Famulus wandered the forests again, noticing Ben and Lily with some other girl about their age. He started heading thier way, hoping the other girl would atleast recognize him fom somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Daine heard footsteps behind them, and she swivled around. "Famulus! You're alive as well," Her brittish accent rung clumsily over his unusual name as she ran over to hug him. "I came on a rescue mission to find you guys, but our plane crashed
too." she almost sounded sarcastic, shaking out her wavy red hair. Her emerald green eyes shone brighter with every person she discovered alive.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 am

Ben narrowed his eye's. "I think we better get back to camp..." He said suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Lilliana tied her jet black hair back up in the usual tight bun. She glided toward Ben and rested her hand on his shoulder while whispering in his ear low enough for him but no one else to hear, "I do not trust them. I feel unsafe. We ditched Faulmus a while back, but I have always felt we have been watched. I love Daine like a sister but the odds of two planes crashing on the same island, one the rescuers the others the rescuies. I am not convinced about that, it's too improbable."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Ben shook his head in agreement. "That's what I was thinking." He whispered back.

((OMG I just thought of a plot for the 3rd Part if we ever get there. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -   -Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP - - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Stranded- A Semi-Elite RP -
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: